Logged a loss. It was a good week for eating and exercise.
Stayed pretty busy every day.
NUMBERS: Weight down -2.8. Happy with that. Average was even more impressive, down -4.39. Had a deficit six days, four days under 2000. Average Intake 1743. Average Daily Burn 2621. Weekly deficit of -5418. Average steps 23967 with 64.78 logged miles. Four 3000+ burn days, and three 30k days. Cardio minutes 954/1159/1070/1310 and 40min weights.
Here's how the steps stacked up ...
EXERCISE: On the elliptical six out of the seven days this week. Achieved my hour four days. Six days with treadmill time, two with double duty. I also did a long walk off the treadmill. Five Zumba classes, as I was able to go on Friday. One weights session. OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving and grocery shopping. Four basketball games and I stayed for one of the hour practices. Some family time (looking at the house) and friend time (#5 to a birthday party ... he actually had two this week but I only had to go and wait it out at one of them).
Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0318) Beats Hubs out of bed, in fact he didn't leave until after I took the boys to school. Zumba w/Kirsten. A stop at the middle school next door to the church to get #5's registration for next year in. Two treadmill times and my hour of elliptical for additional exercise. #5 had practice in the evening. I ran to the store and through the car wash. Steps 31892. Burn 3242. Intake 1700.
- Tuesday (0319) Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba over at the church, and two treadmill times. Double pickups after school. Hubs had a derby, and #3 was prepped to help, but then got the first clue to a scavenger hunt asking him to a school dance ... that took him a couple hours, so #5 went and did the derby with Dad. Steps 30062. Burn 3043. Intake 2200.
- Wednesday (0320) A little off today. Hubs was up around 3:30, and I couldn't get back to sleep after he left. Just 30min elliptical today. Zumba with MZL and a treadmill time. Double pickups after school. #3 and friends were in the weight room. #2 had left for Spring Break in St. George in the morning. #5 had a basketball game, and then I took him out to Airborne where a friend was having a birthday party. Low calories today just because I was gone all evening. 20435 steps. 2699 burn. 1000 intake.
- Thursday (0321) Regular morning, up with the alarm. Got my hour of elliptical in, Zumba w/MZL and one treadmill time. Also did weights. Cleaning, and shopping steps. #5 had practice in the evening. Just an hour, so not worth coming home. I just stayed, and walked around the track above the courts. Didn't need the extra steps today, but I also don't like to just sit and wait. 38024 steps. 3411 burn. 1400 intake.
- Friday (0322) No school for the kids (end of term) so I'd planned on sleeping in, but then was up at 5:30 helping #5 with a bad bloody nose. He was able to go back to sleep, but I wasn't. Without the 9:30 school drop-off, I was able to hit Zumba today ;) Also got in my hour of elliptical, and 40min treadmill while watching last night's Grey's Anatomy. Stocked up on Easter candy with the Smiths sale. #5 had practice in the evening. 26151 steps. 2915 burn. 2100 intake.
- Saturday (0323) Hubs was up fairly early getting turkey and roast on the smoker. He had a big triple derby, #3 went along to help. #5 had three games, 12:00, 2:00 and 3:00. I got in 30min elliptical. Started looking over the school schedule for #4, and it stressed him out. He hung out with friends in the evening. I dropped him off and had #3 do the late pickup. Steps 11374. Burn 2285. Intake 1500.
- Sunday (0324) Hubs was off to teach a friend in NSL how to use his new smoker. He'd prepped a brisket last night and left fairly early to get it on up there. He spent several hours at the office working while it cooked and then went back for mealtime. #1 and wife joined him ... #1 had also worked with Nate. I did two miles on the treadmill in the morning, then made breakfast for the boys. Made cookies later in the day. #5 had a birthday party. #2 got back from his little trip. Steps 9828. Burn 2125. Intake 2300.
A kiss from Hubs ... looks a little scary here!
Start of the scavenger hunt for #3 ...
SO HOT in the gym! Seriously?
New Nike Jackets for the Wolves ...
A certain little kitty is in heat ... it's the only time most of us can touch her. She normally only likes #3 and #4 and will swat, scratch, bite everyone else. But when she's in heat, she wants love, and she takes it from everyone. Except for Hubs ... she still hissed at Hubs.









No comments:
Post a Comment