First official week of summer ... unlike on the school schedule, I wasn't quite motivated to get up early and get my full hour of elliptical in early. I still got in some before heading out to my Zumba classes. Without "latestart" Fridays, I can now hit a Friday Zumba class. So now, the kids are around all the time. Hubs however, was gone. Left Tuesday and was back Friday. Work trip. I faltered a bit on the food ... had a couple high intake days, a couple days where I didn't quite get in my full 16 hour fast. Exercise was okay.
Here's my steps and stats ...
NUMBERS: Official weekly weigh-in was down a little (-.7) putting me back to where I was a couple weeks ago. Never got down as low as the previous weeks, so average was up (1.49). Three days with intake at/under goal. Did have a deficit for the week (-1380) with intake average 2186 and burn average 2886. Three 3000+ days, two 30k days. Steps average 23455 w/54.93 logged miles. Cardio minutes 805/1103/1000/1362. 40 min w/Weights.
Stacked steps from my three devices ... #2 had 126718. The younger three ... some didn't have many steps, didn't wear theirs or just didn't sync. Fitbit fails. My SIL got knockoff Fitbits for her two young boys, and they've been motivated, here for the first few days at least.
EXERCISE: While I didn't get my full
hour in early, I did achieve my full hour by end of day four of the
seven days. Also elliptical-ed two other days (30min each). Five days
with treadmill time, but didn't get in any double duty. Five Zumba
classes. One workout with weights.
OTHER
ACTIVITIES: The usual driving and grocery shopping. Non-grocery
shopping this week, was at IFA picking up plants. Thus gardening was
there for a big chunk this week. Probably more than that what got
recorded, especially if I actually included all my duck duties too. Lawn mowing. #5 had several basketball games for a clinic he was in, but they were up at the university, and I just sent him with teammates. I went to watch his Saturday game when they won the lower division championship. Ignore the eating out ... that was last Sunday that I forgot to edit out (LifeCycle runs Sunday-Saturday, but I personally calculate my week Monday- Sunday. I wish the app would let me edit that!) I did grab pizza/Popeyes and donuts and took the boys bowling. Here's the day by day ...
- Monday (0603) First official "summer" day ... not that different for me. Still up early and hit the elliptical. Didn't get my full hour in early, but did by end of day. Zumba w/Kirsten. No drop-off for school ... but I still dropped off/picked up #5 from the high school for basketball practice. Treadmill time and some shopping/errands. Steps 27695. Burn 3006. Intake 1950.
- Tuesday (0604) Fun Zumba class at the church today with a few extra people. Added energy for me. I got good numbers anyway. Also my hour of elliptical, treadmill time and a weight workout. Ran to Smiths to pick up a prescription and gift card, had to go back with some issues with it. Picked up pizza. Mowed the front lawn. Hubs left for his business trip. Will be home on Friday. Steps 30580. Burn 3218. Intake 1200.
- Wednesday (0605) Awake uber early today ... and that was without Hubs here leaving for work. Got two elliptical sessions and a treadmill time before heading to Zumba. A little later today, as I was hitting Southziders (MZL had a funeral at the building and had to cancel). After Zumba I went to IFA and got some plants and a bale of straw. Picked up some donuts from Dunford. Dropped #5 and teammates off at basketball practice, then hit Sams/Walmart and picked up Popeyes. Got the boys from practice then went out back to get my plants in the ground and transplant some seedlings and work in the duck area. Finally got my final elliptical session in before a late bedtime. Steps 33174. Burn 3492. Intake 2200.
- Thursday (0606) Thunderstorm in the a.m... woke my up, and apparently was quite the visual show. Lots of pictures posted on social media. I got in my hour of elliptical and Zumba with MZL. Took the boys bowling ... I hadn't been able to find my shoes (yes, I have bowling shoes) before, so I sat this trip out. My right shoulder has been hurting too ... maybe the weight workout from Tuesday, or the mega-arm song at Southziders yesterday. Not sure bowling would have been feasible for me anyway. Made some Swig cookies. #5 had a game up at the U ... I don't drive there, or even go there, so I sent him with teammates. They lost both their games. #1 came over with Popeyes (again) in the evening. No late tonight, I was ready for bed early! Steps 22191. Burn 2759. Intake 2800 (oops ... also outside my eating window).
- Friday (0607) Scale showed my splurges! Just 30min of elliptical today, but glad I was able to hit Zumba w/MZL. Also got in a treadmill time. Dropped #5 off to get to his games again. #3 took #4 out and ran some errands. More work in the garden and duck area. Hubs got home in the evening ... and was craving Popeyes. So fried chicken for the third day in a row. I didn't have any tonight. Steps 21550. Burn 2799. Intake 1950.
- Saturday (0608) Got 30min elliptical in today. Hubs went into work to try and catch up after his trip. #1 came over and made waffles, then made brownies, then made tinga. I dropped #5 off early to get to his Jags basketball game, then met up with him in the afternoon for his Wolves basketball game. They'd lost all the games with the Jags, but won with the Wolves, got a t-shirt for taking the championship. #5 wanted to go hang out with friends after, and #2 dropped him off. #2 also dropped off his girlfriend at the airport, she's gone to Kenya for two weeks for a humanitarian trip. Mowed the front and back lawn and tried to patch some holes in the lawn. Got distracted by a fledgling Robin looking for his mommy. Steps 17569. Burn 2724. Intake 2300.
- Sunday (0609) French toast breakfast today. Hubs prepped some ribs and put them on the smoker. I got in a walk on the treadmill. NBA basketball on in the evening. Steps 11423. Burn 2207. Intake 2900.
*** What I'm Watching *** I didn't turn on any movies this week, but stuck with series. Watched What/If on Netflix. Ehhh. Pretty over the top eye-rolling. I finished it, but had to push to do so and was relieved when it was done. Now starting the second season of "The Good Fight" taking CBS All Access up on a "free month" offer ...
*** Five Featured Photos ***
Home from Zumba, changed, hair done ... face still red!
Oops ... the pin came off with the tab.
Got the giftcard fixed finally.
A couple boys bowling.
T-shirts for the champs!









No comments:
Post a Comment