Well, not a great week for food, fitness and fasting. It started off fine, but Sat/Sun weren't great. Father's Day activities threw the routine off somewhat, but ... that's just an excuse, I know. Also struggled with some tooth pain. Need to get into the dentist, but I keep putting that off.
Steps and Stats ...
NUMBERS: Official weight up four pounds on Monday morning. Yikes! I'm sure some of it is temporary with bad eating and no exercise Sunday. The average was only up .28. I was sad to slip up into the 170s again though, and not dropping to even 165 during the week. Intake was up, with the average at 2200. Only one day under goal. Burn wasn't as high as usual, average at 2780. Two days with 3000+ burn, no 30k days, although I got really close once. Still, crunching the numbers, I did have a small deficit for the week (-510). Step average was 21447 with 46.85 logged miles. Cardio minutes 724/946/846/1230. Spent 45 minutes on strength training.
Stacked Steps ...
It's always a little ironic that my Charge2/TorsoTracker (3JenB) gets the least amount of steps, but counts the highest active minutes. The One, worn on the pocket, counted the most steps, per usual. #1 was again 120k, nice to see #3 over 100k as well. The two littles ... #4 is both not stepping, and not wearing. #5 got over 20k Monday and Tuesday, then didn't sync, and wasn't wearing it Thurs-Sunday. He had basketball games Thurs, Fri and Saturday. He isn't allowed to wear anything on his wrist while playing. Too bad, I'd like to see his steps in games (#2 straps his to his ankle, but #5 doesn't care to do that). My dad showed up in the step count ... appropriate for Father's Day weekend.
EXERCISE: Sleeping in has been an issue this summer. Instead of getting in three 20min sessions on the elliptical early, before heading to Zumba, I'm only getting in one or two ... or none. Only achieved my hour of elliptical three days this week, two other days equaled another hour when added together. Four days with treadmill time, two miles each. Five Zumba classes. One weight workout.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Driving was way down this week (3hours), grocery shopping was up at bit (also at 3 hours). Quite a bit of family time, with get-togethers Saturday and Sunday for Father's Day. One basketball game. Lots of yard work, gardening and mowing the lawn. A couple fast food runs, to Popeyes and Little Caesars. Some driving practice with #4.
- Monday (0610) Just shy of 30k today. Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba and two miles treadmill. Not a good day with #4, very withdrawn. Thought I'd be running #5 to basketball camp this week, but he elected not to do it. Some gardening and baking today. The boys were watching the NBA game in the evening. 29262 steps. 3096 burn. 1400 intake.
- Tuesday (0611) The usual exercise ... hour of elliptical, treadmill and Zumba. There was a funeral, so I'd canceled my class, and I hit the one with HeatherB, which was fun. I did weights today too. Better day for #4. Computer work, gardening, made chicken and rice for dinner. Dropped #5 off at a sleepover and hit Smiths for prescription pickup and some groceries. Hubs was asleep when I got back. 26640 steps. 3007 burn. 2400 intake.
- Wednesday (0612) Only my hour of elliptical and Zumba for exercise today, but still felt productive. Picked up #5 after Zumba, he was right there on the way home. Did some driving practice with #4 then picked up Little Caesars. #3 had friends over in the morning for breakfast, then ... he went sky diving! Yikes! #1 came over and took #4 to a movie. As I was falling asleep, heard the beep from a fire alarm and had to get up and change the battery. 23559 steps. 2859 burn. 2200 intake.
- Thursday (0613) Cleaning day, with prepping the house I didn't get in any elliptical before heading to Zumba. Didn't get any elliptical all day! Did two miles on the treadmill, and then stayed very active with some shopping (Lowes, Sams, Walmart) then work in the yard, gardening, mowing and duck duty. Some thunderstorms hit in the evening. #5 had a late game, I just dropped him off to catch a ride with teammates. Final NBA game, as the Raptors won the championship. Hubs was home UBER late. 26792 steps. 2982 burn. 1900 intake.
- Friday (0614) Went to Zumba with MZL, and got two elliptical sessions in. Also two miles treadmill. A quick store stop. #5 had three games, I went to the first one. 25320 steps. 2905 burn. 2000 intake.
- Saturday (0615) Prepping for a family party today, Hubs ran some errands and I was busy in the kitchen (jello cubes and Swig cookies). Got in one elliptical session. #5 had two games, caught a ride with teammates. They dropped him off at the family party, as it was on the way home. #3 had to work, but it was his last day at KFC. 9357 steps. 2249 burn. 2600 intake.
- Sunday (0616) Father's Day. Had a big family breakfast. Hubs got a nap, while I did some prep, more jello cubes, Swig cookies and Chex mix. Rounded up the game bag, and we packed up the segway. Got the annual family picture. Eating window was open all day today. 9200 steps. 2361 burn. 2900 intake.
*** Five Featured Photos ***
So I ordered this black, racerback, pullover compression workout tank (pictured on the left). What I received is on the right ... um, not even close! Come on Groupon Goods, you can do better than that! At least they offer free returns, and you can bet it's going back. Just not sure if it was a mistake in what was sent, or if I attempted to order again if the same thing would happen?
#3 went sky diving!
Hubs and a big ol- piece of meat at Saturday's family BBQ
... and a Sunday nap on Father's Day. Zzzzzz...
Funny Father's Day games on Sunday ...








No comments:
Post a Comment