Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Weekly Weigh-In #321 (174.5)

The sickness that started last weekend continued on this week. For me and #4 anyway. #3 has come down with it too, but #5 had a quick recovery. So still low steps for me. No early elliptical, in fact, I only got 30min in for the entire week! Still some treadmill time, but I even skipped a Zumba class (I didn't feel up to teaching) and had rather wimpy workouts for the ones I went to.  Not a lot of extra stuff going on this week. I've been more involved with school this week (#4's online stuff). Basketball and derbies per usual.


NUMBERS: Weight was down two pounds. Not sure why.  Average down (-1.54).  I flaked on my food tracking for a couple days, so I don't have a deficit/overage or intake average. Burn average was 2456. Step average 14967 with just 18.27 logged miles.  Cardio minutes 390/539/456/783.  I actually did do some weights (just 20 min, but still enough to be a bit sore the next couple days). 

STEPS: The only reason my ScrapJen(Versa) steps are higher is because of a funky Friday, where my steps mysteriously doubled (so it should have been about the same as the 3JenB). #2 (Cal) was bummed he didn't break 100k, but it really depends on what he's assigned to do at work, and he was on non-step stuff (as was #3). Nice to have #5 up fairly high again. 


EXERCISE: Only on the elliptical one day, under my hour. Three days with treadmill time. Just four Zumba classes (cancelled my Tuesday, not up to teaching). I did get in a little weight workout.  Here's a look at the day by day ...

  • Monday (0923): Coughing woke me early. Tried some elliptical early, but it was hard. #5 felt good enough to go to school. I tried Zumba, although it was half-hearted.  Grabbed some groceries. Made dinner. #1 took #4 to a movie. I took #5 to his basketball game (loss, but the boys sure played hard).  16507 steps. 2588 burn. 1900 intake. 
  • Tuesday(0924): Bad night. No Zumba - would have tried if I was just attending, but didn't feel up to teaching. Did a little treadmill walk. #4 had a meltdown over Spanish in school, after discussions with counselor and teacher, we are going to move him back to Spanish 1. That should help. My mom ended up at the ER with a broken wrist. #1 and #4 did a movie again. 11295 steps. 2164 burn. Untracked intake. 
  • Wednesday (0925): Still feeling off, but tried Zumba. Store stop/errands on the way home. #5 had basketball clinic. #4 went and helped Dad on a derby. 16540 steps. 2564 burn. 2300 intake. 
  • Thursday (0926): Zumba w/MZL. Cleaners came, so I walked and did weights while they were at the house. Late game (9:00 start) for #5 ... lost by one. Lots of close games! 20843 steps. 2750 burn. Untracked intake.
  • Friday (0927): No school for #5 (and he's my only one in traditional school now, so ... sleep in!) Zumba w/MZL. Still school for #4, finishing up his week, and I spent a ton of time, going through the next week (he's going on a little trip) to try and plan and see what he needs to get done. Reading some of the stuff to help him. Mowed the lawn (rain in the forecast). #5 had practice in the evening. #2 and K8 did a neighborhood paint night. We are on doggy-duty, watching the pup next door. 15665 steps. 2490 burn. 2300 intake.
  •  Saturday (0928) The new season of "Grey's Anatomy" started ... aired Thursday, and I finally got around to watching while I walked on the treadmill. #4 watched the MinCon2019. I tried to get him to do some school ... but it's Saturday (but he's missing three days next week!) #5 had to games back to back, won both. Hubs made popcorn in the evening. 14227 steps. 2395 burn. 2850 intake. 
  • Sunday (0929) Woke feeling yucky ... dizzy and nauseous. It would pass, then hit again. Made crepes for the family. Napped. Finally started feeling a bit better. Hit Sams/Walmart to grab a few things. Hubs purged his closet then made some steak - reheated sous vide, which was really good, maybe even better? Super tender. 9694 steps. 2238 burn. 2200 intake. 
  
Five Featured Photos ...



... the temp at the basketball game ... just under 65°  Brrrrrr

... bruises from the basketball game.
#5 also had a jammed finger, and his hip has been hurting.

Bruises and Black Eyes. My poor parents.  My mom tripped and fell and broke her wrist and hit her head on Dad's tools. Dad had to go in for small skin cancer surgery. 

 Just a random snapshot of some silly boys ...

Neighborhood paint night ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...