Starz offered a deal ... six months for $20. I figured I needed closure on Power. I'd watched the first five seasons, and now season six was out. So I got Starz to finish Power (and did a Power Post and review already). I figured I'd check out some series.
- Black Sails: This one grabbed me and I watched all four seasons. This is a bit of a prequel to the story of Treasure Island, with several of the characters that will appear there. Honestly, I'm not very familiar with Treasure Island. This was definitely cable and had it all (violence, language, sexuality).
- Gravity: With a little more time on my Starz subscription, I checked out a couple more series offerings and Gravity grabbed me. I didn't LOVE it, but I liked it. Suicide was the central theme.
... I also watched a few movies, which was a bit harder, as I'm not getting as much gym time as I have previously. Most movies would take me more than one day to finish.
I canceled my Starz subscription ... I'd watched everything I wanted.
I got my $20 worth!


No comments:
Post a Comment