Sunday, December 29, 2024

Q4 ~ October, November, December

 


I had success in the final quarter of the year back in 2020 ... I was hoping to try again this year. October pretty much continued per usual, but there was something about the Daylight Savings time switch (Nov3) that seemed to snap me into gear. I got back to counting calories on MFP and fasting/IMF and have seen some success on the scale. Had some stuff going on in November, and caught Covid (again) at the end of December (can be seen more in the sleep section than the steps). 



I didn't count calories in October, but counted consistently for Nov/Dec.
Kept calories in control for the most part, a couple uber over days.
My first FULL fast (24+ hours) ... no calorie days.


Playing around with different fasting apps ... I had paid for an annual subscription to Window (left/November) but my subscription was up for renewal, and the price had more than doubled ($90 annually! No thanks!) I like FastHabit (free/right 90day graph), but also found Easy Fast for the monthly calendar look (middle/December, started it mid month). 



Fell off the fasting at the end of December with the holidays and being sick.


A look at Lifecycle ... copied in the day to day calendar as well as the monthly report. 
Yes, I'm a homebody.


... had some strange sleep schedules at the end of December (Covid time). 
My Oura Ring tracks sleep (I think that is the info passed on to AppleHealth for the graph above). Fitbit tracks sleep as well (below//duration and schedule charts).  Interesting to note the similarities and differences. Once upon a time, I thought I was an "early to bed early to rise" girl ...




Oura gave a quarterly report on sleep ... Interesting to see the different graphs

... I was switching out the phone I track my snore score, and trying some multiple devices with results being quite varied. I don't think October was as low as it looks, that phone just wasn't really recording correctly. I switched to a different device for Nov/Dec. Snore score has gone down. A few nights in November where I was on Ambien (which consistently ups the score). Super surprising how low it dropped while I had Covid (in 2022, that is when it soared!)

One more set of Oura info for the quarter ...



Family Stuff~ October/November/December
October still had some outdoor activities; pickleball, races, hikes. Halloween. Thanksgiving. Christmas. Birthdays. Leg Lamp Lighting. Light snow. HUGE Santa. Spotify Unwrapped and music stats obsession. Sick (two boys and Hubs before I got it). Clackamas visit (which I had to sit out due to Covid). 

I'll get up a separate "What I Was Watching" post ...
Here's what I was reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...