Movies and TV series ... they keep me entertained and motivated when down in the gym, walking on the treadmill or hitting the elliptical. A good show can make the difference in me getting more time in. I don't really ever just sit and watch a show, except with Hubs as a wind-down from the day. Here's what I was watching during the last three months of 2024.
Starting with shows ...
Upstairs, with Hubs, we started The Good Place and went through all four seasons. It was a light/fun (and short, when Hubs would only last 20minutes before falling asleep) and super enjoyable. I'd caught a few glimpses of some episodes, as #1 son had come and watched some during lunch breaks in years past, but not enough to have spoiled it for me.
Down in the gym, I really struggled to connect with a series that kept my attention. I was happy when I found another Kristen Bell show, and enjoyed Nobody Wants This. I'd read Black Cake a while back, and didn't love it, so I was pleasantly surprised by the series. I'm a sourdough gal, so I checked out World Eats Bread. Fleabag was different ... Workin Moms, I finished the first season and will continue on.
I was more into movies this quarter ...
Only a couple of movies with Hubs ... the top/left: Rebel Ridge and Focus. We started Furiosa, but it wasn't clicking. I finished it downstairs. The top/right three were ones my #3 son recommended. The others I watched while walking. I did not care for "And So It Goes" but the rest were easy entertainment.
... after Thanksgiving was over, I went ahead and indulged in some "Christmas Movies" ...
Now, Carry-On is a "Christmas Movie" the same way Die-Hard is. It's set at Christmas, but it's action/thriller. It was decent. Red One ... um, dumb. That Christmas was cute! The other were your basic "Hallmark" Christmas movies (even though only one technically had that label).
That wraps up 2024!
No comments:
Post a Comment