Monday, November 13, 2017

Weekly Report #223





Stayed very steady again this week ... unexpectedly, because while I kept up my activity, eating was out of control. Yikes! I could blame it on my birthday, but that was only one day this week, and I was over 3000 calories three times. Bad! So I'm not sure if it all caught up with me finally for the official weigh-in this morning (two pounds up from the day before) or if it was the big breakfast and dinner Hubs prepared on Sunday ... and my turkey cookies. I don't really think I gained two pounds in one day, so I'm hoping that it will quickly correct and I can continue to work my way down.


NUMBERS: Official weight was up 2.1 pounds ... negating last week's two pound loss. But overall the weight was down. Average down (-1.07 to 164.16). With average intake up at 2657, and burn average at 2988 ... I still managed a minute deficit (-215). But intake was over burn four days, when the goal is to not have that happen. Step average was 26,974 with 89.42 logged miles. Cardio minutes came in at 1090/1110/1047/1104 with 45minutes w/Weights. 3000+ burn four days, three 30k days.

Life ala Life Cycle ...

EXERCISE: Got in my hour of elliptical every day except Sunday ... and I still did 40min that day. Had some treadmill time six of the seven days (again, skipping Sunday). Five Zumba classes and one time on the bike. One weights session.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving around and grocery shopping (lots of good sales this past week. Stocked up on stuff). #5 had three basketball games on Saturday, but I only made it to one. Friday night, we had a birthday dinner out with the whole family. Red Robin ... Yum!



A look at the day by day ...

  • Monday (1106) Got in my hour of elliptical early, the Zumba w/Debbie. Two treadmill times. Stayed busy during the day with the usual "mom" stuff (grocery shopping and putting everything away, dishes, laundry, dinner prep). Also duckies. Cleaned out the pen and refilled the waters. Dinner was spinach&black bean enchiladas ... I don't eat them. I don't like many of the dinners I make which isn't always a bad thing. 30863 steps. 3247 burn. 1500 intake.
  • Tuesday (1107) Didn't quite make my 30k today, even though I got in the same workouts as yesterday (hour of elliptical, Zumba and two treadmill times). It felt much harder today, I was dragging and ready for bed around 7:00. Chicken pillows for dinner. #1 went to the Jazz game. Hubs worked late. I overate. Moose tracks ice cream straight from the carton. 28021 steps. 2985 burn. 3100 intake.
  • Wednesday (1108) Non-stop day as reflected by the 35k step count. For exercise I got in the usual; hour of elliptical, Zumba, two treadmill times ... also a session on the bike. Got shopping steps (as well as putting everything away). Made Macaroni Rosa for dinner. Hubs went straight from work to his derby and wasn't home until late. #1 was home with flu-like symptoms. Overate ... 35040 steps. 3521 burn. 2600 intake.
  • Thursday (1109) 30k day, but felt more like Tuesday than yesterday. Dragging. Hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL and two treadmill times. Early out at the elementary, then back for PT conference. Raving reviews as always. Stopped at the store for more groceries. Pot roast for dinner. Hubs had a derby. Calories out of control today. Again. Donuts/icecream/cookies, oy my! 31071 steps. 3099 burn. 3500 intake.
  • Friday (1110) Not bad for a Friday. Especially as in addition to late start, elementary was out today... and it's my birthday. I didn't get in my elliptical hour early, but I did get it in. Also Zumba w/MZL and two treadmill times. Out to dinner with the family. Power out on the way home had traffic backed up. 28308 steps. 3011 burn. 3200 intake.
  • Saturday (1111) Good day, stayed busy. #5 had three games, but I only made it to one (they won them all). Got in my hour of elliptical, two treadmill times and weights. Also some work in the yard. Steps 24420. Burn 2828. Intake 2000.
  • Sunday (1112) Over on calories with a big breakfast, big dinner (hubs smoked bacon wrapped turkey tenders) and sugar cookies. Two 20min sessions on the elliptical as I caught the recent "Grey's Anatomy". 11097 steps. 2228 burn. 2700 intake.
  
What I Watched While Working Out
Four movies this week ... I remember hearing about Julie&Julia when it was out in theaters. I wasn't sure if it was something that would appeal to me, but I'm much more open to investigating while working out. I liked it, although I didn't love the ending. Saw Southpaw available on one of our cable channels. I am NOT a fan of boxing, or watching men pummel each other, but again, figured I'd give it a try. Really wasn't sure at first, with the music and the accents/attitudes ... but there was redemption and enough action to keep my adrenaline up. The Bronze was touted as a "hidden gem" on the Starz channel. Boy was it crude though! Think "Bridesmaids" x2 ... wasn't really one I enjoyed. Finally, Passengers ... this was the 2008 movie with Anne Hathaway, not the recent one with Chris Pine and Jennifer Lawrence (which was one of my movies a few weeks ago ... I liked it much better). This was just okay. Didn't really connect with the characters or find it believable, and I figured out the twist long before the reveal. 

Five Featured Photos ...

 My birthday started with breakfast ... #3 made me waffles. No mix. From scratch, separating the eggs and folding in the whipped whites. Complete with a candle ...

 #1 brought home flowers from all five boys ...

Birthday dinner out at Red Robin.

Another funny Fight List game with #1

Hubs made bacon wrapped turkey tenders ... yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...