Because I had a not so nice scale slide last week (up two pounds), I did technically register a loss this week ... but in weeks past I'd hit the163s. That didn't show up on the scale this week. With Hub's birthday on Sunday, and there was double dinners out over the weekend, and cake of course.
I've been (im)patiently waiting for my weekly Fitbit stat email ... it never came. Once in a blue moon this happens. I know it's silly, but last time it was missing, I actually contacted customer service and they were able to resend it. I've asked again, but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'll update if they do.
NUMBERS: Official weight down 1.33, but average was up (.91 to 165.07). Average intake 2250 with burn average at 2954. One day with intake exceeding burn, and I did manage a deficit (-1831). Step average 26506 with 73.41 logged miles. Cardio minutes 970/1043/1090/939 and just 15min abs/core. Four days with 30k steps, 3000+ burn.
EXERCISE: Only got my hour of elliptical in five of the seven days this week. None on Saturday, and just a quick 10min session on Sunday. I had treadmill time six out of the seven days. Five Zumba classes ... although the fifth on Friday was just me, home alone. I did a little additional Zumba practice earlier in the week too. One time on the bike, and while I didn't get in weights, I did do a small abs/core session.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: A little more time in the car this week. In addition to the usual mommy chauffeur duties, one of #5's two basketball was further away than usual, and one of our two dinners out also had quite the commute. And while the grass hasn't grown much, I did one last mow (picking up more leaves than grass).
Here's a look at the Day by Day ...
- Monday (1113) Fit in a session on the stationary bike, in addition to the usual hour of elliptical, Zumba and two treadmill times. Also a run to Costco and the usual laundry, dishes, ducks and kid carpools. #5 had a friend over after school. 33246 steps. 3217 burn. 2200 intake.
- Tuesday (1114) Lots of activity today ... but also lots of eating. Got in the usual hour of elliptical, Zumba+ and two treadmill times (even jogging one of them). 1/2 a session of bike, before I got called to mommy chauffeur duty. There were the turkey cookies from the other day, plus I'd used the leftover frosting to make "frosted graham crackers" (a favorite treat growing up) and #2 brought home donuts! 33371 steps. 3395 burn. 2500 intake.
- Wednesday (1115) Beat last Wednesday's 35k today. Got in the usual (hour of elliptical, Zumba, two treadmill times) ... also some Zumba practice , shopping steps, mowed the lawn and other yard stuff. Cleaned out the bottom of the fridge ... did you know it IS "Clean out your fridge day"? That's not why I did, it was pretty much required when the drawers were too sticky to pull out! 37207 steps. 3448 burn. 1950 intake.
- Thursday (1116) Another 30+K day. The usual ... hour of elliptical, Zumba and two treadmill times. Running kids around in the evening. Hubs and #3 did a derby. 33628 steps. 3348 burn. 1800 intake.
- Friday (1117) Not bad for a Friday ... got in my hour of elliptical and one treadmill time. Did get in an hour of Zumba, although not an official class, just on my own. #5 had a couple basketball games in the evening, but they were far and late ... and I just sent him with a teammate. 25945 steps. 2858 burn. 2200 intake.
- Saturday (1118) No exercise at all today. Two basketball games for #5. One was further away, in NSL, and Hubs drove us (as it was beyond my comfort zone). The second game was a championship game, and our boys won it! It was a room rearrange day (moving my desk). Dinner out at Market Street in the evening. 10280 steps. 2170 burn. 2900 intake.
- Sunday (1119) Happy Birthday Hubs. No big breakfast, but we did do dinner at Windy Ridge in Park City. Got in one time on the treadmill and a small elliptical session to finish up my "Grey's Anatomy" episode. 11862 steps. 2239 burn. 2200 intake.
What I Watched While Working Out
Five Featured Photos ...
I had leftover frosting after I made my annual "turkey cookies" ... so I used it up on "frosted graham crackers". This was something I grew up with and I posted this picture on social media asking others if it was something they did. Many responses to the positive, and many memory posts!
We had our first dusting of snow ... we've never had ducks over the winter before. Hatching in the spring, they have always flown off come fall. These guys look about full grown. They are now two months old. They seem to be faring fine, but I do stress about them.
Double dinners out. Market Street Grill and Windy River Cafe.
6th grade champs!
... and birthday for Hubs!
Next week is Thanksgiving ... while there IS zumba that day, I'm not sure I've committed to going. We are hosting, and while Hubs is doing almost all the work, I am making homemade rolls. I think I'll need the morning. The kids will be out of school Wed-Thurs, so it will be a shift from the usual schedule. I was asked to sub for Friday's Zumba, so I will be going to that ... no Black Friday shopping for me!







No comments:
Post a Comment