While technically it looks like a loss from last week to now ... it's still up from the preceding weeks. Why is this so hard? I did good on exercise Mon-Thurs, but the eating is the issue. While four of the seven days intake was below burn (estimates on both of course), I wasn't able to keep intake under 2000, which seems to be the key. This girl likes to eat.
**Fitbit failed to send my weekly report ***
Again. Didn't get one for my ChargeHR either.
Come on Fitbit!
NUMBERS: Official weight down one pound. Average down a smidge (-.13 to 166.54). Tiny deficit for the week (-55) with average intake at 2393 and average burn at 2843. Step average was 23939 with 68 logged miles. Cardio minutes 840/848/839 with 30minutes w/Weights. Four 30k days, those also had 3000+ burns.
Life ala Life Cycle ...
The first four days were good ... Monday through Thursday I got in my hour of elliptical, my hour of Zumba and hour of treadmill. I hit the bike once, and got in one weight workout.
Then, the weekend. I failed on Friday, hitting the elliptical and treadmill for 30min each. Only 30min total time on the elliptical for Sat/Sun.
The usual driving around, grocery shopping and basketball games were the other weekly activities (I know, my life is exciting!)
Here's the day by day ...
- Monday (1204) Back to the routine. 30k day. Hour of elliptical, Zumba w/Debbie and two treadmill times. Stayed busy w/blogging, shopping, laundry, dishes and ducks. Made a muvee too. Chicken&wild rice soup for dinner. 31634 steps. 3236 burn.
- Tuesday (1205) Productive day. 30k. Got in my hour of elliptical early. Zumba w/Marian. Two treadmill times and weights during the school day. Bike before bed. Made coconut goodies ... ate some too. Over on intake today. Under burn, but ... 33777 steps. Hubs worked until very late! 3273 burn. 2600 intake.
- Wednesday (1206) My usual for a 30k day ... hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL and two treadmill times. A little grocery shopping. Taco salad for dinner. Mint brownies for dessert (most went into the freezer for storage). 32566 steps. 3328 burn. 2150 intake.
- Thursday (1207) The numbers are very similar to yesterday ... of course the workouts were pretty much the same. Hour of elliptical, Zumba and two treadmill times. Some shopping at Sams. Pot roast for dinner, gingersnaps for today's baking. #4 and #5 had basketball practice in the evening. 33540 steps. 3329 burn. 2300 intake.
- Friday (1208) Urrg ... feeling a bit off today. Nothing specific, but I attempted elliptical twice in the morning and gave up after five minutes. Very unlike me. I did eventually get 30min on the treadmill, and 30min elliptical. Double practice for #5 in the evening. 16312 steps. 2369 burn. 2300 intake.
- Saturday (1209) Just one 20min session on the elliptical. Busy with four basketball games with the boys. Chocolate milk taste test in the evening. 11258 steps. 2261 burn. 2700 intake.
- Sunday (1210) Rest day, although I did 10min on the elliptical. Family breakfast, brisket dinner. Cleaned out a closet. Made a muvee. 8487 steps. 2106 burn. 2700 intake.
What I Watched While Working Out
Just four days of good workouts ... just four movies. Brimstone (2017) kept my interest. Very dark and disturbing. Had four "chapters" with time shifts (present, past, further past, back to the present). Mr. Brooks (2007) was interesting, if a bit far fetched. I'd heard of The Legend of Bagger Vance (2000) but had never seen it. I really liked it, even though I'm not into golf at all. Finally there was Cold Creek Manor (2003). I think I was expecting more of a supernatural scare, but this was just a mystery with a crazy previous owner. I liked all the movies this week. Bagger Vance was the one I'd most recommend. Just a "feel good" show.Five Featured Photos ...
#5 got new basketball shoes ...
We have Christmas Lights ...
It was "National Brownie Day" ... HAD to celebrate ;)
Kitten "helping" #2 with homework ...
... and a chocolate milk taste test!








No comments:
Post a Comment