These holidays are getting the best of me! We had the Christmas Party for Hub's side of the family yesterday, and today? Up again for weigh-in. A little over where I was after Thanksgiving weekend. And the true Christmas challenge is yet to come.
But I did receive my Fitbit stats this week!
NUMBERS: Official weight up 136 pounds. Average up too (1.17 to 167.03). No deficit this week, over by 271. Intake average 2457. Burn average 2795. Step average 23697 with 62.51 exercise miles. Cardio minutes 840/894/893/838. Three days over 30k.
Life Ala LifeCycle ...
Activity was down a bit this week. I only got my elliptical hour in five of the seven days. Five days with treadmill times too. Just four Zumba classes ... Fridays have been a challenge. Not so much for me, I would be going if MZL was having them at the WJ building, but there have been conflicts with the gym being in use. No bike. No weights.
The usual driving around and grocery shopping. Almost all the Christmas shopping has been online/delivery. Nail appointment ... I really like having nails, but I dislike the upkeep! I went out to eat with my mom ... slow meal with talking.
Here's a day by day ...
- Monday (1211) Bad night. Just shy of 30k today, even with the usual (hour of elliptical, Zumba, two treadmill times) activity. A quick stop at Walgreens, the usual carpools, made sugar cookies. The kids had several friends over. 187 steps. 2983
- Tuesday (1212) Did hit 30k today ... barely. The usual activity. Hour of elliptical, Zumba and two treadmill times. #2 went in to the podiatrist to have his ingrown toenail treated and #5 had a school activity, a community parade/celebration (Mike Rowe in filming his "Returning the Favor" series) so his after school pickup was a little later. Over on eating ... just being bad! Still cold and foggy! 30024 steps. 3039 burn. 2600 intake.
- Wednesday (1213) Doing a little car switch as #2's car is in for repair and he can't legally drive a rental. So I dropped off his car and picked up the rental and he took my car. I miss my heated seats and steering wheel! #4 had me pick him up early from school, not feeling well. Other than those things ... a normal day. Hour of elliptical, Zumba and two treadmill times. Kept calories in check. 31327 steps. 3205 burn. 1800 intake.
- Thursday (1214) 35k day! Usual activity ... hour of elliptical, Zumba and two treadmill times. Our car was done mid-day, so I returned the rental to the body shop and picked up #2's Charger. A couple shopping stops. 35002 steps. 3351 burn. 2300 intake.
- Friday (1215) Didn't get up as early as I usually do (late start at the schools) but still got in two 20min sessions on the elliptical first thing. One more later in the day to equal my hour. No Zumba. One time on the treadmill. Hubs and the boys hit the new "Star Wars" while I went out to visit my mom. We went out to lunch. I overate there and the whole day. 18804 steps. 2499 burn. 3200 intake.
- Saturday (1216) Busy with basketball today. Four games, but happily no scheduling conflicts. 10, 1, 6, 8. Some shopping. Christmas candy sale! Fit in 30min on the elliptical. 14969 steps. 2396 burn. 2300 intake.
- Sunday (1217) No exercise today. Big family breakfast in the morning, family Christmas party in the evening. I made brownies and sweet chex mix. Santa came ... 7568 steps. 2092 burn. 2800 intake.
What I Watched While Working Out
Monday-Thursday I got in my hour of elliptical and hour of treadmill ... that's about a movie a day, so four movies this week. I picked movies that were available on streaming (we have Starz and Showtime right now) but NOT at my local library. The Fifth Estate (2013) was based on true story, the founder of WikiLeaks. I thought it was just okay. I had a bit of a hard time with the white hair look. Flyboys (2006) was one I hadn't heard of, and one I enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would. Set back in WWI, sometimes it was a little hard not to compare the flying/fighting with more current/futuristic movies (like Star Wars). Law Abiding Citizen (2009) ... the whole "suspension of disbelief" really had to come into play here, but it kept my interest and my adrenaline up. Jarhead (2005) was a pretty F-ing movie ... with that I mean that they seemed to be trying to see just how many times it could be said during the film. It was an interesting look at a more recent war. I always struggle a bit with how the military is represented. I realize it has to be tough, but seems so extreme and inhumane. And I'm talking about how they treat each other, NOT the enemy.
Five Featured Photos ...
There was fog ... and frost. It does look pretty on trees and things.
Lots of packages ...
Ready for Star Wars!
Santa came to the family party!
Jingle-bell earrings!









No comments:
Post a Comment