Well ... this wasn't the week, or weigh-in, I wanted. It started off good as far as exercise, but eating was never quite in control ... and it got out of control a few days there. Unlike last week (with Thanksgiving and kids out of school), I had NO excuses. Hopefully the two pound jump from Sunday to Monday morning was some water retention with our late night popcorn binge and it will quickly correct. It's the eating. I need to do better.
I DID get my Fitbit report this week
(after it mysteriously disappeared for two weeks).
NUMBERS: Official weigh-in up 1.6 pounds. Average up too (1.16 to 166.67). Average intake was 2564. Average burn 2937. Intake over burn three days ... no deficit. Over (280). Average steps 25,915 with 7607 logged miles. Cardio minutes 900/979/976/909. Minutes with Weights 30/15.Life Ala Life Cycle ...
EXERCISE: Hour of elliptical completed six out of the seven days. Treadmill time five days. Just four Zumba classes ... no MZL class on Friday. I'd hoped to do an hour on my own, but I didn't. One session on the bike. One weight workout, one Abs.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving around and grocery shopping. A little Christmas shopping too. Basketball started up. Four games on Saturday. Hubs and I went out on a dinner date.
A look at the Day by Day ...
- Monday (1127) Back to routine ... got in my hour of elliptical early, then Zumba (Carma and I subbing Debbie's class). Two treadmill times, bike, and a little extra Zumba. Weights too. Had hoped to keep calories under 2000 but I was hungry. 37373 steps. 3509 burn. 2200 intake.
- Tuesday (1128) Hour of elliptical then Zumba w/Marian. I did some practice on my own at home too. Two treadmill times and some abs/core. 34276 steps.3255 burn. 2400 intake.
- Wednesday (1129) Hit 30k, but didn't feel very productive today. Got my hour of elliptical in early, Zumba w/MZL and two treadmill times. #4 had "Job Shadow" with Grandma today. A trip to CalRanch for duck stuff. 31305 steps. 3103 burn. 2300 intake.
- Thursday (1130) Didn't quite hit 30k ... so close but just too tired at end of day for those 500+ more steps. Hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL with a stop at Sears and Sam'sClub on the way home. Also a wasted trip to Big5, as they were sold out of their sale items. One time on the treadmill. Made sugar cookie Christmas trees yesterday, cookie press trees today. Ate said cookies. #4 had practice, I dropped him off and #3 picked him up so I could head to bed. 29484 steps. 3204 burn. 2200 intake.
- Friday (1201) No Zumba :( Did get in my hour of elliptical. One time on the treadmill. Lots of "end of month" stuff to do (blog post, photo backup, number crunching). Stayed busy. #5 had double basketball practices in the evening. 19768 steps. 2702 burn. 2900 intake.
- Saturday (1202) Busy day with basketball, four games with the boys. Fit in 30min on the elliptical. Hubs brought home some donuts in the morning, and there were still cookies and other treats around too. Hubs got a dog run set up ... for the ducks. Christmas lights up on the house too. 15210 steps. 2495 burn. 2700 intake.
- Sunday (1203) No big breakfast. Hubs and I did a lunch date (chicken fettichini for me) and some Popeyes in the evening. Plus popcorn ... uber over on calories in. Got in three 20min sessions on the elliptical at least. 13986 steps. 2294 burn. 3250 intake.
What I Watched While Working Out ...
An odd assortment of exercise entertainment this week ... Burke&Hare (2010)... I've enjoyed the silly Simon Pegg in other movies. This one didn't quite do it for me. Just ehh. Brooklyn's Finest (2009) with an all-star cast. Totally dark and depressing. Big Night (1996) had high reviews, and I really like Stanley Tucci and Tony Shaloub, but ... again, it was just ehh for me. I could see this being discussed and dissected in a book-club like setting. Mark Anthony had a cameo role ... never said a word! Killing Season (2013) with John Travolta with a weird beard and accent. Didn't have good reviews, and unfortunately, I agree! I was just shaking my head and rolling my eyes. The Last Survivors (2014) is one right up my reading alley. Wast this ever in theaters, or was it a direct to streaming? Again ... just ehhh. I don't think I'd recommend any of the movies I watched this week.
Five Featured Photos...
#4 went with Maga to work ... Job Shadow
A couple of my cookie creations this week ...
... and these cuties (#2 and his girlfriend) made cookies too.
Is it any wonder my calorie counts are out of control?
New Office Space -- the bedroom desk HAD been my spot for 20 years. I decided it was time to let Hubs have a turn there (he is less cluttered, which is nice for the bedroom). My new spot isn't bad at all ... kitty seems to like it!
... and we got a dog run set up. For the ducks ...









No comments:
Post a Comment