The end the of week, and the end of the month ... still the ever present struggle with the scale. Exercise stats were better, but eating is always an issue. With Easter coming, I made meringue nests and consumed more than my fair share. Some stressful days watching one of my duckies decline ... and she died Saturday morning. Basketball started back up on Saturday.
NUMBERS: Official weigh-in was down (-1.3) but the average was UP (2 pounds). Intake average was 2486. Average Daily Burn 2976. Logged a small deficit for the week (-401). Step average was 24,830 with 68.37 logged miles. Cardio minutes came in at 910/962/962/937. 45 min w/Weights. Four 30k days. Six with burn 3000+ but only one day with intake under 2000 goal.
EXERCISE: Hit the elliptical six days this week, achieving my hour five of those days. Five days with treadmill time, three double doses. Five Zumba classes. One time on the bike, and one time w/weights.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving, grocery shopping was a little less. Back to basketball, Spring season started up with #5's first game on Saturday. Family gathering on Easter Sunday. The weather was perfect for the holiday too, sunny and warm. Couldn't have asked for better.
Here's a look at the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0326) 30k day. Hour of elliptical, Zumba w/Debbie and two treadmill times. I've been attempting some jogging. Set up some music playlists, so I was able to dance around while cleaning up the kitchen. 30367 Steps. 3261 burn. 2800 intake.
- Tuesday (0327) Not quite a 30k day. Got a text asking if I'd sub Zumba, happy to have some help from C ... also my hour of elliptical and two treadmill times. Hubs and #3 did a derby in the evening. 28667 steps. 3103 burn. 2700 intake.
- Wednesday (0328) 30k day, even though I didn't get a second treadmill time in. I did jog quite a bit during my one session though. Hour of elliptical early and Zumba w/MZL. I even did weights. A little grocery shopping and stayed busy and active even when not exercising (cleaning, laundry, baking, ducks). Actually kept calories at goal ... barely! 30855 steps. 3462 burn. 2000 intake.
- Thursday (0329) 30k day. Hour of elliptical early, Zumba with MZL and some extra on my own. 2milesTreadmill and I hit the bike for some reading/riding before bed. #5 had practice. Worried about Gabby girl duck, she's acting off (and no egg this morning). 31778 steps. 3168 burn. 2600 intake.
- Friday (0330) Wow, a 30k day on Friday. I figured I'd sleep in, had my alarm set for 7:30 ... but was awake at 6:00 so I got up and walked for an hour on the treadmill. Usually I start w/Elliptical, but that's because it's easier to break into 20min sessions as I need to stop and attend to mommy duties getting the boys off to school. I got my hour elliptical in later in the day, and Zumba. Usually I go to MZL but I'd been asked to sub for Debbie in Daybreak. #5 had basketball practice in the evening. Hubs took #4 and a couple friends to the Jazz game. 30762 steps. 3229 burn. 2400 intake.
- Saturday (0331) Super sad start to the day as one of my duckies died.
She'd been off for a couple days so it wasn't out of the blue, but still
:(
Got in two sessions on the elliptical, watching this week's Grey's
Anatomy. #5 had a basketball game. End of the month. 14680 steps. 2481 burn. 2100 intake. - Sunday (0401) Easter. Rest day, no exercise. Made rolls and a dessert for the family party with the inlaws. 6698 steps. 2130 burn. 2800 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
As I had a full Friday, I got in five movies this week. Three were based on true events, starting with The Standford Prison Experiment (2015). I was very glad this wasn't like The Belko Experiment which was one I watched a while back. Bloody horror! This was psychologically difficult, and I was almost expecting a bigger conflict moment. Overall, it was worth watching. Next up was an uplifting dramady, The Bucket List (2007), which I really liked. It was familiar, I think I've watched it before. Gold (2016) was another based on actual events. Boy, Matthew McConaghy isn't very attractive in this film! It was interesting. Rules Don't Apply (2016) just wasn't able to keep my interest. I was anxiously awaiting its ending. The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) was straight to Netflix, unlike its two predecessors which played in theaters. This got ripped pretty good in the reviews. I liked it okay while watching, it kept me entertained ... but there were a lot of unanswered questions and ?? moments.
Five Featured Photos ...
Hubs, #4 and a couple of his basketball buddies at the Jazz game on Friday.
Basketball game for #5 ... new red uniforms.
#3 went skating/dancing Saturday night
... and finally, Easter morning.
Easter baskets(buckets) were underwhelming, but the kids didn't complain.








No comments:
Post a Comment