Monday, April 16, 2018

Week #245


Logged a loss this week, but I don't get too excited, as it's all within the regular scale fluctuations for me. Right now, I'm in the 175-180s. Really hoping to don't cross over into the 180s, and until I can have an entire week under 175, I don't know that I'll really say there has been some progress. 

Stats and Stuff ...
NUMBERS: Official weight down (-2.9) and average down also (-.45). Even logged a small deficit for the week (-407) with average intake of 2507 and average burn 2987. Step average was 25983 with 65.84 logged miles. Cardio minutes 930/1061/1158/926. Had four 3000+ burn days, all 30k days as well, but it's the eating ... only kept one day under 2000 for intake.  It's the eating.

EXERCISE: Hit the elliptical six days, and got in a full hour four of those days. Six days with treadmill time too, with double duty three days. Zumba classes Mon-Friday, so five hours with a little extra on my own at home. I got one session in on the bike, but no weight workout. 

OTHER ACTIVITIES: I'm a completely boring homebody, I know. My son has been using LifeCycle and sent me a screenshot of his Friday. Very different from MY Friday. I always say it's good that #5 is still playing basketball, because at least that's one extra outing a week. One of his teams had a Saturday game too, but he was out of town and missed it, so I missed it too. Driving was down, as I skipped Monday's middle school pickup, and didn't drive the kids at all on Friday.



A look at the Day to Day ...

  • Monday (0409) Return to the routine after Spring Break. Back to 30k days. Kept eating in check today too. Hour of elliptical in early, Zumba w/Debbie and two treadmill time (one jogging, one walking). School registration for #3. It opened at 3:00, so I asked one of the other mom's to cover middle school pickup and helped #3. We tag team the computer entry. Everything fills up so fast you have to be super quick. Done by 3:02 and didn't get the last class he wanted. Late basketball game for #5. 32998 steps. 3386 burn. 1750 intake.
  • Tuesday (0410) Another 30k day ... unfortunately eating was uber over and pretty much canceled it all out. Hour of elliptical, I was subbing for Marian at Zumba today. We had to move to the RS room as the gym/chapel was torn up and there were fumes and no speaker system. One time on the treadmill, and some reading/riding on the bike. Should have done a weight workout. 31477 steps. 3362 burn. 3000 intake.
  • Wednesday (0411) 30k day. Started with my hour of elliptical, then Zumba w/MZL. Two treadmill times, one jogging, one walking. Grocery shopping and car wash. Made some homemade ice cream. Hubs and #4 did a derby. Lovely weather, hit 70° today. 31251 steps. 3381 burn. 2500 intake.
  • Thursday (0412) 30k day ... pretty much the same workouts as yesterday (hour elliptical, hour Zumba, hour treadmill). Sam's Club shopping, carpools, but #5's basketball practice got canceled so we had the evening off. Hubs had a derby and #1 went to help. Rainy morning, followed by a blizzard ... so strange after the sunshine yesterday. I prefer the sun! 31115 steps. 3183 burn. 2800 intake.
  • Friday (0413) Hubs and four of the five boys were up and off early, like 4:00 in the morning early. Flying to Seattle for a quick weekend trip. I was awake with them but then went back to bed for a bit. Hit Zumba w/MZL, and got some elliptical and one time on the treadmill later in the day. Had the night off basketball practice w/#5 gone. Calories were not quite under goal but under burn. 25301 steps. 2920 burn. 2200 intake
  • Saturday (0414) Got in 30min of elliptical and 30min jogging on the treadmill. Quiet day at home with Hubs and the boys gone (#2 was still around). Some grocery shopping and blog catch-up. Mowed the front lawn. 19373 steps. 2551 burn. 3000 intake
  • Sunday (0415) The boys were home pretty early. Made them breakfast, caught up on laundry. Hubs off again for a work trip. Two miles on the treadmill. Made homemade oreos. Some tummy trouble in the evening, not feeling great. 10365 steps. 2128 burn. 2300 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Back to movies this week ... all recent releases too. Netflix "suggested" The Titan (2018) and I thought, "what the hey" and gave it a try. It was just okay. Then I'd heard a bit of buzz about the LIVE Jesus Christ Superstar (2018) that had just aired. I'd never seen it, but was familiar with the song "I Don't Know How To Love Him" from my singing days. I recorded it with PlayOn and then watched it in my gym. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is probably my favorite musical of all time, and Phantom is up there ... I liked this, and have found myself still humming some of the songs, but I don't know that I love the show. I thought this production of it was good. I know many people don't care for televised stage productions, but I love having captions. It's so hard to catch all the words otherwise, especially if you aren't already familiar with the music. I hope they make a televised production of Wicked and Hamilton! Then another Netflix original movie When We First Met (2018) which was actually a bit cuter than I expected. Very "Groundhog Day" except that this time travel was done on purpose. Reminded me a little of the 2013 movie "About Time" which is one I had liked a lot. Final movie of the week was Going in Style (2017) which was pretty good, but I enjoyed other recent "old men" movies (Space Cowboys, The Bucket List) more. 
Five Featured Photos ...

 Registration for #3's senior year ... a very stressful two minutes!

 My brother finished up a family portrait he started 20 years ago. 
It was "Siblings Day" this week.

I asked Hubs to pose for a picture ... silly Hubs!

Zumba on Friday ...

 The boys being silly in Seattle ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...