Monday, July 16, 2018

Week #258 (175.8)

 Wasn't able to hang onto that loss from last week. Staying stuck in the mid-seventies. Started off good, my Monday was motivated, exercise and eating where I like. But then ... eating was a little out of control this week. I'll admit I wasn't even really tracking on by Sunday.

NUMBERS: Official weight 175.8 (+1.9) with the average staying about the same. 174.79 (+.02). Average intake was 2571. Average burn 2978. Pretty much broke even for the week (-5 deficit). Only one day with intake under 2000 goal. Three days with 3000+ burn, those were also 30k days.  Step average was 25173 with 66.79 logged miles. Cardio minutes 900/920/948/1083/1254/628/673. I did get in 45 minutes w/weights.

 Quite the spread across the devices this week ...

EXERCISE: I got in my hour of elliptical six days this week. Treadmill time five days, one day with double duty. Six hours of Zumba ... four official classes, and two hours of practice on my own. Although I was the sub instructor for three of the official classes! Didn't hit the bike this week, although I should have. I have several books that have caught my interest. Weights once.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: No more nails ... got them off this week. I love the look, hate the upkeep. Some family time with Grandparents over to play games. Hubs and the boys left for camping at the lake Thursday - Sunday. I stayed home with the cats and ducks, and #2. It was a quiet weekend.

Heres the Day by Day ...
  • Monday (0709) Good day. Hit my 30k and kept calories in check. Got three 20min sessions on the elliptical in. Taught a Zumba class (subbing for Debbie) and then practiced an hour also while the boys played basketball. Two miles on the treadmill too. 33101 steps. 3325 burn. 1900 intake.
  • Tuesday (0710) Activity today was about the same as yesterday ... hour of elliptical, teaching Zumba, practicing Zumba, and treadmill time. But calories were uber over. Some snacking, pizza (had my parents over for "Grandparents and Games" day) and then Hubs made popcorn in the evening. 30758 steps. 3265 burn. 3000 intake.
  • Wednesday (0711) Got in my hour of elliptical and Zumba w/MZL ... that was it for exercise. Got some shopping steps though. I'm taking a break from the acrylic nails now though, I've been too hard on them this summer. Some sitting time getting them off. 23642 steps. 2950 burn. 2300 intake.
  • Thursday (0712) The boys headed out to Bear Lake for the weekend this morning. I'd planned on hitting a backup Zumba (as my usual MZL had building conflicts) but then stuck around to help with the packing ... and the guys were packing up and taking my car. #2 didn't go on the trip either, staying home with me and the cats and the ducks (and to see his girlfriend, only home on the weekends). I got in an hour of elliptical and a treadmill time though. Also mowed the front lawn and cleaned the house ... and without everyone home, it should actually stay clean, right? 25591 steps. 2961 burn. 2700 intake.
  • Friday (0713) 30k day ... not bad for Friday the 13th. Intake was okay. Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba (Debbie's class, Carma and I subbed), two treadmill times and some shopping steps. Pretty low key day with Hubs and four of the boys gone. 30683 steps. 3297 burn. 2100 intake.
  • Saturday (0714) Okay for activity. Got in my hour of elliptical and two miles on the treadmill. Big new though, I did a workout w/WEIGHTS. It's been a while. Eating though ... not good. Dang PB M&Ms. I actually had a nightmare that I ate the entire bag (and it was the BIG party bag, 38 servings!) Ran a few errands. Got some reading and video work in. 22233 steps. 2890 burn. 3000 intake.
  • Sunday (0715) No exercise. Planned rest day ... although I should have hit the bike. I have a couple books that I'm really enjoying and would like more reading time, also one audiobook that is never ending! I did listen to it while I mowed the lawn and did some house cleanup and more video work. Hubs and the boys got home today. Another bad eating day. National Ice Cream Day ... but that was the least of the eating issues. 10200 steps. 2158 burn. 3000 intake.
 *** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Five movies this week. Most were really recent, but one was older. The Mountain Between Us (2017) arrived on HBO. It was decent. The Boy (2016) ... it was as I expected for the most part, although the ending caught me off guard. Nothing great, but it kept my interest. Unthinkable (2010) ... lots of familiar faces here. The guy from Ally McBeal, Superman, the Matrix chick, and of course Mr. Jackson. It was a little hard to watch ... torture. It really did make you think though, what things are unthinkable/unacceptable under extreme circumstances. I'd heard a bit about Tau (2018/Netflix original). It was decent. I wasn't sold on the main gal. Then something  a little lighter, The Kissing Booth (2018/Netflix Original). It was cute, although the high school parties always make me wonder ... are they really like that? I was uber innocent through my high school years. the main gal was so short! I've heard several people comment on how young she looked, and because of that it seemed a little creepy, but that wasn't something that affected me at all.  So nothing horrible, nothing outstanding ... I'm always glad I'm exercising and didn't just waste hours watching each week.  They weren't worth that.
 
Five Featured Photos ...
 
 Grandparents and Games was brought to you by the letter "R" ...

 I didn't get the best picture of the pretty pink sky - 
but so many people took photos and posted them all over social media.

 First hibiscus blossom ...

  No more nails. A pain to remove (literally).
I've just been too hard on them this summer, not worth the upkeep cost.

 Bear Lake is known for their raspberry shakes ... the gang tried them out.

1 comment:

  1. A maintain/stay the same is good during the summer when tour routine is so wonky!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...