Well ... it was NOT a good week for food, fitness or the scale situation. Not only was eating off, but I wasn't very good at tracking on MFP. I was playing catch-up on my other entries (Daily Mile, Life Cycle, Journal) as well. Just a bit of a blah week ... I'm a bit surprised I'm getting this weekly review up in a timely fashion!
NUMBERS: Official weight uber up, 4.2 pounds. Ouch. Average up too, 1.70. Average intake was 2614, with average burn 2688 ... 2257 overage for the week. Step average was 18714 with 46.67 logged miles. Cardio minutes: 630/665, 690/712/851, 496&534 with no weights this week.
Fitbit switched up their ranking, showing only the top 3 (before they would show the top three and you, where-ever you landed), so my ScrapJen (Versa) account didn't show up on any of the weekly reports. It came in at 127,102 and my Garmin was 124,372. I switched up the name/photo on my account where I wear a Fitbit on my hip ... it's been an Alta, a Charge2 and is currently a Zip. It seems to overcount in that location, regardless of the device, but #2 son still managed to beat all three of me.
EXERCISE: I only hit my hour of elliptical three days this week. Two additional days I did half hour sessions. Only three times on the treadmill. Zumba was normal, with five classes. I taught three of them, subbing for summer. No bike. No weight workouts.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Not much going on during the week. The usual grocery shopping, mowing the lawn. Extra driving on Saturday as we headed up to the lake, but we got turned away (at capacity at 10:30 in the morning). Still spent a little time with family before heading home. Hubs and I went out on Sunday, it was our anniversary. 26 years.
Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0716) Started the day with a couple elliptical sessions, and got a third by the end of the day to equal my hour. I was the sub at Debbie's Zumba today. Also got two miles on the treadmill. Some shopping steps. Chicken pillows for dinner. Hubs pulled a very late night at work trying to catch up after the little vacation. 26191 steps. 3163 burn. 2000 intake.
- Tuesday (0717) Same activity as yesterday. Hour of elliptical, Zumba (teaching again) and two miles treadmill. Baked some bread ... I always forget what a big batch this is. With my smaller pans, I ended up with six loaves! One was pretty much gone by the end of the day, but still too much for our family (it freezes, but it's better fresh). I tried to eat good and did for the first 3/4 of the day, then caved to some cravings. Managed to stay at goal though. 24281 steps. 3047 burn. 2000 intake.
- Wednesday (0718) Zumba w/MZL was rather small today, but there is construction blocking the road in both directions. I still got a good workout there, and gave away a couple loaves of bread. Got in my hour of elliptical, but that was it for additional exercise. Some grocery shopping steps and I mowed the front lawn. Hubs was at the lake until late. 25691 steps. 2979 burn. 2700 intake.
- Thursday (0719) Dragging a bit ... only half hour of elliptical today. Got in my Zumba w/MZL and some shopping steps but just wasn't motivated to move. Didn't seem to have any problem eating though. 20199 steps. 2678 burn. 2900 intake.
- Friday (0720) Zumba turned out fun today. I was teaching, but also had an old friend come and help. Hadn't seen her or had her numbers in over a year I think. Not a super productive day otherwise though. Just 30minElliptical. Hubs and #4 did a derby. I made black bean and spinach enchiladas for the older boys. 16061 steps. 2677 burn. 2700 intake.
- Saturday (0721) Started the day with a trip to the lake. We made it to the lake, but not into the water. They were at capacity for boats (including our waverunners) so we ended up turning around and heading home. I mowed the lawn and did a treadmill walk. 13021 steps. 2340 burn. 2500 intake.
- Sunday (0722) No exercise, rest day ... Anniversary. 26 years. Hadn't
had a good sleep last night, but had a wonderful nap today. Hubs and I
went out to dinner
5556 steps. 1930 burn. 3500 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Workouts were down, so watching was down ... or is it the opposite? I watched a movie Monday and Tuesday, and then on Wednesday I had streaming issues. Not sure if it's the gym TV (ever since Hubs "upgraded" to this Sharp Roku TV we've had problems) or if it was Amazon (the big "prime day" caused some crashes, but that was Mon/Tues) ... I had to give up on the movie and switch to a series on Netflix. Started "The Sinner" which has kept my interest, but as I'm not going to finish the season by the end of the day, I don't have that same push to finish like I do with a movie. It made it easier for me not to make it back down to the gym ... I tried my Amazon movie again on Thursday and had problems again. Arrgggg! As for the two movies I DID see (one HBO, one Netflix), the first, Fahrenheit 451 was blah. Whereas "The Handmaid's Tale" makes a futuristic, dystopian society seem feasible, this world here was just too farfetched and it lacked closure. I'm sure the book is better. There were some similarities to the movie "Equals" although that was suppression of emotions, not books. Letters to Juliet was a cute, if predictable, little love story.
Five Featured Photos ...
Baking bread ... lots of loaves!
#1's snapchat story ...
Lake attempt ... couldn't end up together w/waverunners :(
Hubs and the ducks ...
I think his face reflects the 26 years together! ;)
... and a bonus video. This was from a week or so ago, but I'd forgotten to include it.
... hopefully I can do better next week, but ... no Zumba Mon/Tues (anticipated anniversary overnighter and then Utah holiday 24th of July) with Hubs off work both days. Family in town ... I'm not super hopeful for good exercise/eating ...










You did have an off week. Looking at your stats, everything was lower (well except HR if I remember correctly!) you know that this week is going to be a rough week..but you can blow next week out of the water!!!
ReplyDelete