Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Week #260 (180.4)


Well dang. I really didn't want to cross that threshold into the 180s again. I'm really not far from my original "high" (non-pregnancy) weight :(  After the gain last week, and the scale staying high, I knew this was a good possibility. I'm pretty positive I can get the numbers back into the 175s, although beyond that, I'm a lot less certain. The scale has been stuck. I know my eating is awful, but it's frustrating to get this close to my original weight when I've still been exercising this entire time (and didn't exercise at all before). This week was a little low on activity though, with the family in town and the 24th of July (Utah Holiday)  throwing off the summer schedule, such as it is ...


NUMBERS: Weight up .7, with average up 1.83. With the intake average at 2643, and average daily burn at 2577, there was an overage for the week of 3461.  Step average was 16923 with 37.71 logged miles. Cardio minutes were 515/517, 529/647/715, 325/406 with 45 minutes w/weights. Total Steps ... One/Torso (118460), Versa/Wrist (114397), Zip/Waist (126644) & #2son (117747) ... I need to remind the littles to sync so their steps are up to date for their weekly report!


EXERCISE: I didn't get my full hour of elliptical in ANY day this week ... but I got on the elliptical almost every day (sans Sunday). Only three days with treadmill time. Only three official Zumba classes (Wed/Thurs/Fri) with a little practice on my own. I did do a weight workout this week! OTHER ACTIVITIES: Went and spent the evening with my side of the family Tuesday night. Lunch out with the ladies on Wednesday, followed by some shopping for my mom. Then there was the usual lawn mowing and grocery shopping ... and it was back to basketball for #5. 

*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
With less gym time this week, I only watched two movies ( though I continued on with a TV series too, "The Sinner" new on Netflix).  Both of the films featured above were labeled as "RomComs" and while that could fit the bill for the second, the first was not. Thanks for Sharing (2012) was more of a dramedy with some romance (and some just sex, not romance). Billed as three men struggling with addiction ... it's a sex addiction. Overall, I think I liked it. There were some touching moments, but fairly explicit elsewhere, earning its R rating. Playing It Cool (2014) was okay, nothing wonderful, had some funny moments. I'm not sorry I watched it but I don't know that I'd really recommend it.

Five Featured Photos ...

 Sunflowers are open in the garden ... can you see the little bees on the bloom?

 Family party ... we brought the Papa Murphy pizza

 Ladies Lunch - my sister and SIL in from out of town. 

 Mom is reorganizing the garage and liked these Clever Crates.
She had me pick up a "few" for her. 

  Hubs and some buds hitting the river ...




1 comment:

  1. Tighten up the reigns on your eating and I’m sure you will be away from that ‘bad number’ soon enough!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...