Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Week #265 (175.3)


Last week of August, first full week of the school schedule. But not quite a return to routine because there was a lot going on! More construction in the neighborhood, one more visit to the dentist, two birthdays and one wedding. Whew!


NUMBERS: Weight was down one pound, with average just under (-.87). Just one day under 2000/goal, but had a decent deficit for the week (-1702). Average intake was 2364. Average daily burn was 2925. Five days with 3000+ burn. Three 30k days. Cardio minutes 770/776,  816/955/1148 with 40 minutes w/weights.

Comparing the three Fitbit stats ... yesterday (Sunday) with no exercise, my wrist Versa (ScrapJen) was higher than my torso tracker One (JenB). I've been looking at individual exercises, and the Versa doesn't seem to pick up my running/walking as well. It's always quite a bit lower on the steps, while still being about the same on calorie count estimate. #4 had 52,879 steps and #2 had 127,287 steps.
EXERCISE: I got my hour of elliptical in all five weekdays. No elliptical over the weekend. Treadmill five days, with one day of double duty. Five Zumba classes, which won't always be the case when school is in session, but Friday worked out this week.  One weights session.  Some forced walking with neighborhood roads under construction.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: My driving time in inching up with school carpools and such. There is the usual grocery shopping. Birthday and wedding shopping this week too. Family time at the wedding, and up at Park City. The eating out was the wedding luncheon. Done with the dentist for a few months anyway. 

Here's the Day by Day ...
  • Monday (0827) Just two elliptical sessions in early, the third had to wait until later in the day, but I got my hour. Paving the road out of the neighborhood today. They start around 7:00, I figured I'd be safe to drive the kids to their carpool and then park at the church. Walked back home, then back to the car a bit later to get to Zumba with Kirsten&Carma. A little shopping ... bday for #4 tomorrow. Had to park and walk again. Two mile walk on the treadmill, then walk out of the neighborhood to the car for middle school pickup. At that point, I could drive back to the house. 29102 steps. 3128 burn. 2700 intake.
  • Tuesday (0828) They were paving the main neighborhood road today. I could still get out today with detours. Told my Zumba people to access the church from the road to the South, as the main one was closed. Small class. Tuesday is usually my homebody day, but I hit a few stores, looking for some wedding stuff and picking up a birthday cake. Happy bday to #4. 15 years old. I got in my hour of elliptical and a two mile treadmill walk. Hubs and #4 did a derby in the evening. Then it was candles and cake time. Maga and Cousin Sam came over too. 29750 steps. 3186 burn. 2300 intake.
  • Wednesday (0829) Busy day! Got my hour of elliptical in early, then Zumba w/MZL. Straight home to change, then off to the middle school to grab #5 and take him to the dentist. Still had middle school pickup for #4. Two miles treadmill, lawn mow and some cleaning, prep for tomorrow's cleaners. 30870 steps. 3326 burn. 2200 intake.
  • Thursday (0830) Hubs was up and off early (around 4:00) and I was awake too, so I got up and got going. Fit in my hour of elliptical and did some last minute prep for cleaners (unclogging a drain, dishes, garbages, cleaning off counters).  Zumba w/MZL, then a DI donation drop off and some shopping. The cleaners hadn't been able to get to much beyond the bathrooms today, so I did some additional (kitchen, vacuuming). Two miles on the treadmill. Hubs installed a new fan/light in #3's room, and a curtain rod in #4's room. 31585 steps. 3343 burn. 2100 intake.
  • Friday (0831) With late start at the schools, I COULD sleep in ... if I could sleep in. I've been awake early every day this week I think. I got up, first elliptical finished by 6:00. One more and a walk, made sure the boys were ready for their carpool, and then I headed out to Zumba w/MZL. B-day for #3 today (18years old) so I did a little shopping, grabbing some socks he wanted, groceries and an ice cream cake. I got in a mile jog and then WEIGHTS. My final elliptical to equal my hour also. #3 only stopped by for a bit, after school before heading back for a football game, then a party with all his friends. Strog for dinner. No practice for #5 today, just a quiet evening at home. 32083 steps. 3382 burn. 1950 intake.
  • Saturday (0901) was #1's wedding. Ceremony and luncheon. Everything went well. Reception will be at a later date. Home afterward for a nap! 6346 steps. 1998 burn. 3000 intake.
  • Sunday (0902) Some family fun in Park City. Way too crowded to really do anything. The kids did the Alpine slide once, but didn't want to wait over two hours (not exaggerating) for the Alpine Coaster. We did do a couple scenic lift rides. Mowed the lawn. My wrist Versa hit 10k, but not my One. 9079 steps. 2109 burn. 2300 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
 
Three movies this week, all on HBO. She's Out of my League (2010) was cute, but earned its R rating with the language and sex. While it had a "happy ending" one has to wonder if they would actually stay together in the long run. Kingsman and the Golden Circle (2017) kept my interest and I really enjoyed it. I hadn't cared much for "Thor" or and second "Guardians of the Galaxy" as I thought they were just too over the top silly. This was too, more James Bond than superheros, but for some reason this one didn't affect me negatively as the aforementioned ones did. Perhaps one reason was I watched this while working out, and the other two upstairs with Hubs. I do think I'm a little more lenient when working out. This had a lot of action and humor and it kept the adrenaline and entertainment up. Murder on the Orient Express (2017) sure had an all-star cast. Many recognizable names/faces. I thought it was fine, but I didn't love it.  For my series, I finished up Sense8 this week.

Five Featured Photos ...

 #4's birthday was Tuesday - 15 years old

#3 is now 18! "Adult"

His friends threw him a party - here is he surrounded by all the girls ;)

 #1 got married on Saturday!

♥ My men :) ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...