I was a little off schedule this week. More anxiety issues with #4, preparation for the weekend wedding reception ... but still managed to get the scale to shift. I knew right off that my average would be up, with last week's higher weigh-in, but overall, I ended up lower than last week. So close to getting out of the 170s ...
NUMBERS: Official weight down (-2.9 to 171.9) with average up a little (.85 to 173.06). Kept calories under goal three days this week, but just barely, so intake average was still a little high (2300). Average burn was 2789. Crunching the numbers, I did have a small deficit (-811). Three days with burn 3000+, but only one 30k day. Step average was 22695 with 56.25 logged miles. Cardio minutes 792/731, 832/951/1124.
Wearing and Comparing - Triple Trackers
A little shake up this week, my Versa(wrist-worn) beat my One(torso-tracker). I noticed there were a couple days when it was higher, and other days closer than usual. Not sure why that seems to have switched up. The clip on the hip is still the usual 10k above. My #2 son was at 138,593 ... he's switching jobs (from UPS loading to an electrical apprenticeship). We'll see how that affects his steps. The two littles didn't do their Sunday Sync, so I don't have their weekly totals.
EXERCISE: Well, no weights again this week. No bike either. I was on the elliptical five days, for an hour each day. Six days with treadmill time, one day with a double dose. Just three official Zumba classes, although I did do an hour on my own ... that kinda counts, right?
OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving, grocery shopping ... lawn mowing was down a little, as I only did the front yard this week. One basketball game. The "Auto" was getting the tire on my car fixed. I've had a slow leak for a while, which isn't a huge deal, as we have an air compressor in the garage to pump it back up as it gets low, but I wanted to get it taken care of so I didn't have to keep bugging Hubs. The five hours of family, was #1's wedding reception on Saturday.
Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0917) Started the day with my hour of elliptical, and I even got in a little extra later in the day. I didn't make it to Zumba. My morning routine got shifted a bit, with some anxiety issues from #4. I just did an hour on my own. I hadn't practiced some songs/steps in a while, so it was all good. Two miles on the treadmill for additional exercise. Homework help with #4 after school, and dropped #5 off to catch a ride to basketball practice. Some stress eating today. 26519 steps. 2961 burn. 2900 intake.
- Tuesday (0918) Well, #4 didn't make it to school today. I was hoping the anxiety would ease after we dropped one class, started medication, got some tests out of the way ... but it's still here. He was feeling sick, and he hasn't been sleeping. I let him stay home, and he crashed for a nap. I taught the Tuesday Zumba class then came back to check on him. I'd made an appointment to get my tire fixed (slow leak) so I had that today today. After some rest, I had #4 work on a couple of essay assignments. I read the work too, and we discussed it, and after several hours, both were done and submitted. Whew. I can't help with math, but reading/writing is up my alley. Hubs had a derby in the evening, and always takes a boy to help. #3 was working, and #4 and #5 had homework, so #2 went. It has been a while since he's gone, but it ended up being close with some people he knew, and I'd love the older boys learn the ropes, so that they could do a derby alone at some point if needed. It's not a money-maker for Hubs, but it could be for the older boys if they had any interest. I'd hoped to hit weights, or some additional exercise, but it didn't happen. Spent some time out in the yard doing ducky duty, watering and weeding. 24971 steps. 2916 burn. 2700 intake.
- Wednesday (0919) Got my hour of elliptical in early, then Zumba w/MZL. Some shopping steps as I grabbed groceries. Two miles treadmill. Mowed the lawn and made a couple batches of brownies for the upcoming reception. Pushed #4 on homework a little, and he got it done (finally). 30446 steps. 3096 burn. 2400 intake.
- Thursday (0920) MZL had to cancel class, as they had a building conflict. I have a backup Zumba class, but I decided to take the day off dancing. Still got in my hour of elliptical, and two treadmill times, two miles each. No cleaners coming today, so I cleaned. My mopping and vacuuming registered as "sport" on my Fitbit. Also rearranged #4's room some. Stayed busy and active all day. Didn't quite hit 30k on my One, but I did on my Versa, which is almost always lower. 28539 steps. 3137 burn. 2000 intake.
- Friday (0921) I was planning on sleeping in some, but #4 played a prank on #5 which woke him (and me) at 5:00. #5 went back to sleep, but I couldn't. I got my hour of elliptical in early, then Zumba w/MZL. Two miles treadmill for additional exercise, then stayed busy making more brownies and a video for the wedding reception tomorrow. #5 had practice in the evening, and #4 hung out with friends. 27177 steps. 3076 burn. 1900 intake.
- Saturday (0922) Busy day, started with a basketball game for #5. We stopped for Dunford Donuts after. Oops. Then wedding reception prep, and the reception itself in the evening. Whew! Too on the go to eat much. 9182 steps. 2104 burn. 1900 intake.
- Sunday (0923) Hosted breakfast for out of town family. Chaotic but fun. Fun to see #4 and his out-of-town uncle bond over football. Mowed the front lawn and did a two-mile treadmill walk. Popcorn and a show in the evening. 12032 steps. 2236 burn. 2300 intake.
My cute kitty cuddling with his beany bear.
Exchanging rings ... my Motiv stopped working (started up again, but they are replacing it anyway). Not sure if the new one is more matte, or if the finish just rubs off ...
#3 was so funny at the reception. We put him in charge of taking pictures with the Instamax camera (we had a photo sign in) and he took it seriously! He IS taking a photography class in school. When the professional photography showed up he scowled and said "it's him, my nemesis!" I had to take over the photos in the end though, as the brothers and best men took off to decorate the car.
Aunt Olivia is well known for leaving kisses on cute boys (my #4).
Hubs got talked into DirectTV last year, and SundayTicketMax was included for one year. We only have one football fan in the family (#4) but it was enough to get him hooked. We had a couple misunderstandings ... I had read it was included in "choice" packages and above, but that's only for the first year, new subscribers. The SundayTicket Max was $65 a month, but #4 really only watches RedZone, so when it offered a purchase for $49.99 I told him to go ahead and do that (just pressing a button on the TV remote to buy). But as he went to watch this Sunday, it said we didn't have the channel, but again offered the $49.99. After a call and a chat, we discovered the $49.99 had been for ONE DAY. Are you kidding? While we didn't get a perfect solution, we got signed up for the SundayTicketMax, (#4 will be paying half.) and #4 and his uncle bonded over football Sunday morning.









No comments:
Post a Comment