Logged a loss this week, but it's really just bouncing back (but not all the way back) from last week's up. Overall it was a good week though. Here are the stats ...
NUMBERS: Weight was down 2.8 for the official weigh-in. Average was up a little (.8). Kept calories in control, under goal, four days this week. Average intake was 2029. Average daily burn was 2766. Ended up with a deficit (-3253). Step average was 22656 with 65.47 logged miles. Two 30k days, both 3000+ burn. Cardio minutes logged as 860/878/1112 and 45min w/weights. Total steps from the One (158593) were quite close to the Versa (157974) and as usual, the HipClip was highest at 167336.
EXERCISE: Six days with my hour of elliptical ... I took Sunday off. Treadmill time five days, three of those with double duty. Four Zumba classes. No Zumba on Friday. I had one session on the bike, and one weight workout. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Driving. Grocery shopping. #5 had a basketball game. Was a very "at home" week. Here's a look at the Day by Day ...
- Monday (1126) Back to routine. Got a 30k day. Started with my hour of elliptical before getting the boys to school. Zumba w/Kirsten and a treadmill time. After I picked up the boys from school, I ran to the library and grabbed some Dominos for dinner. #5 had practice over at the high school. 31093 steps. 3114 burn. 1500 intake.
- Tuesday (1127) Whew ... what a day! Couldn't get back to sleep after Hubs left for work, so I was up early. Got my hour+ of elliptical in. Taught Zumba over at the church. Walked an hour on the treadmill and worked with #3 on some school stuff. I then got in a weight workout, and ended the day on the bike. French dip for dinner. 32795 steps. 3361 burn. 2000 intake.
- Wednesday (1128) Started the day with my hour of elliptical. Zumba w/MZL and some shopping steps afterward. One treadmill time back at home. #1 came over and put up the tree (it's been sitting in the box in the front room for a couple days) and then we chatted for a while. Hubs and #4 did a derby. Strog for dinner and the usual garbage day and cleaning prep. 26937 steps. 2999 burn. 2100 intake.
- Thursday (1129) Foggy morning! Same exercise as yesterday - hour of elliptical, Zumba and one treadmill time. Double duty pickups after school as #5 stayed for basketball intramurals. Made cookie press cookies. 24639 steps. 2911 burn. 2200 intake.
- Friday (1130) Slept in this morning. Got in a couple elliptical sessions then dropped the boys off to school. No Zumba today, but ran some errands on the way home. An hour walk, and then one more time on the elliptical for exercise today. Some work out back in the duck pen, whew! The weather turned terrible as I finished up. #3 was off to the high school to cheer on the basketball team. #5 had basketball practice. #4 had a friend over. Hubs and I watched the Utes football game (really the first time I've ever watched football!). 24001 steps. 2728 burn. 2000 intake.
- Saturday (1201) I did three 20min sessions on the elliptical. I got some highlight reels made before #5 had his first game of the winter season in the evening. They got the win. He and I stopped at KrispieKreme on the way home, as one opened nearby. Yummy! Hubs had also smoked some meat. 15044 steps. 2425 burn. 2400 intake.
- Sunday (1202) No exercise and not many steps. We had a belated big breakfast and then played JackBox games on the new Switch. 4084 steps. 1826 burn. 2400 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Four movies this week ... I really enjoy sports movies. They are especially good to watch while working out. Easy to get the adrenaline going and the people on TV are generally giving more effort than I am, inspiring me to try a bit harder. I liked Gridiron Gang (2006. IMDB 6.9) quite a bit. It even inspired me to watch an actual football game with Hubs on Friday night. The Crash (2017. IMDB 4.2) did NOT get good reviews. Lots of people hated it. I thought it was okay, definitely not the worst movie I've seen. Did You Hear About The Morgans (2009. IMDB 4.8) was just a silly romantic comedy. I wasn't expecting much, and it kept me entertained while I worked out. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008. IMDB 7.8) was one I'd seen previews for, and it had good reviews ... it had just never really caught my attention enough to watch it. I gave it a chance this week and I'm glad I did. It was good, and I was very impressed with the portrayal of the aging of both main characters. To finish off any extra time, I watched the last couple episodes of the series "Yellowstone" (2018. IMDB 8.3) ... um, I'm not sure who rated this so highly (and it was highly recommended to us by a friend). Hubs and I were NOT impressed at all. The first episode was good, but then it just went downhill. None of the characters are likeable. It's just amazing how many bad things happen to them (Kaycee mainly), ridiculous really. I was just shaking my head and Hubs and I had to take a break from watching it was annoying us so much. He finally just gave up on it, but I figured I'd try the last few episodes in the gym. I'm generally not as judgemental in the gym. It's not a waste of time, because I'm getting a workout in (unlike just sitting and watching a show or movie) and any negative feelings can be pushed into the workout. Still ... ummm, not something I'll watch more of and again, WHO rated it on IMDB?
Five Featured Photos ...
Kitty under the tree ... he actually got STUCK IN the tree. It was a little sad and scary. His foot was caught, not sure if he was hurting or just scared, but he was yowling and kitten was super upset too. We got him out and he is fine ... I haven't seen him IN the tree since.
The Santa head filled with Christmas M&Ms is a favorite every year!
The stockings were hung ... not really with care, just with push pins.
A KrispieKream opened up nearby!
Blue shoes at Zumba ...









No comments:
Post a Comment