Stats Side-by-Side
NUMBERS: For the week ending just before Christmas Eve, official weight was down after the increase the week before (-2.4), but the average was up a little (.33). With intake averaging 2257 and burn coming in at 2578, there was just a small overage for the week (122). Step average was 18430 with 48.47 logged miles. Cardio minutes660/636/713/831. Total steps 129011 for the One, 126686 for the Versa, and 132099 for the Zip. For the week ending yesterday ... Weight was up (3.7) again, highest in a long while. Average up too (2.93). Intake average 2771, burn average 2311 ... doesn't do for a desirable deficit, over by 7345. Step average 12036 with 12.25 logged miles. Cardio minutes 278/261/342/322. One steps 78375, Versa steps 83738 and HipZip 84059.
EXERCISE: Last week, with Christmas Eve and Christmas and kids being home, I was off my schedule and didn't get in any time in the home gym until the last day ... then I walked five miles on the treadmill. I still got in three Zumba classes. The week before, exercise was down, but still closer to the norm. Four days with an hour of elliptical, and a bit on two additional days. Three days with treadmill time, one double duty. Four Zumba classes.
Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (1217) Hour of elliptical, Zumba and double duty treadmill time. #5 had basketball practice in the evening, and Hubs was home late as he had a work dinner. 27417 steps. 2947 burn. 2200 intake.
- Tuesday (1218) What a day. Super stress ... woke early (3:30) and couldn't get back to sleep, worrying about this and that. As for exercise, hour of elliptical, Zumba (I canceled at our church but still hit class w/MZL) and one treadmill time. Double pickups after school. #1 took #4 driving (still just in the church parking lot), #2 came home from work not feeling well, fever 102°. 24729 steps. 2907 burn. 2400 intake.
- Wednesday (1219) Got #4 to school early to get his math test taken care of. Finally. He didn't do great, but it's done. I got my hour of elliptical in, Zumba w/MZL and one treadmill time. Double pickups after school, and #5 and stopped to pick up an ice cream cake for his birthday tomorrow. #1 and wife were over for dinner and games. 25324 steps. 2877 burn. 2200 intake.
- Thursday (12/20) Happy birthday to my #5. 13 years old. I got in my hour of elliptical, and it was holiday dress at MZL Zumba. No additional exercise, although I got in some shopping steps. Double pickups after school. Steak dinner and ice cream cake. 22764 steps. 2763 burn. 2800 intake.
- Friday (12/21) just 40min elliptical. Late start at the middle school, with a stop at Smiths on the way home to grab some groceries. Then it was time to rearrange #2's room, replacing his twin with a larger bed. #1 and #3 were around to help. I did some additional cleanup/rearranging upstairs too, so stayed busy, even with no additional exercise. #4 went to hang with friends in the evening. 17175 steps. 2652 burn. 2000 intake.
- Saturday (1222) I'd meant to get back to the gym after starting off with just 10min elliptical, but that ended up being all the official exercise for the day. Stayed busy though. Got dough done and breadsticks rising, soup made, cookies and brownies prepped ... then off to the family party (Hubs side) in the evening. 8113 steps. 2142 burn. 2400 intake.
- Sunday (1223) Rest day, no exercise. Spent most of the day on the computer. Getting the bills paid, then working on a music video for my brother, then the annual slideshow for my side's Christmas party tomorrow. Too much sitting, but I didn't get around to eating much either at least! 3489 steps. 1758 burn. 1800 intake.
- Monday (1224) Christmas Eve. Stayed busy getting breadsticks rising, soup made and other desserts prepped. Family party on my side in the late afternoon. Eating, slideshow, candybar game, exchanging gifts ... and back home and to bed! 6375 steps. 2107 burn. 2600 intake.
- Tuesday (1225) Christmas Day. No exercise. Awake in the night, so did the little Santa stuff. Really just stockings this year, with the Switch coming early and a cruise coming a bit later. Some time at Maga's house.
- Wednesday (1226) Twas the day after Christmas. Took down the tree and put away the decor. Hit Zumba w/MZL and then a store stop, stocking up on Christmas clearance candy. Hubs had gone to work, but just for the morning. He and #2 helped #1's MIL with a house move. Then Hubs made pretzel bites ... first try, and he wants to perfect it. We're okay eating his attempts. 15790 steps. 24550 burn. 3000 intake.
- Thursday (1227) I wonder if my gym misses me. I haven't had the motivation to get up and get in. I did go to Zumba. Stop at Sam's on the way home. Then the two littles and I headed to my mom's to visit more with cousins while they are in town. Played L/R/C, Pirate, and a round of Quiplash. I'd bought a cake, and we had a belated b-day w/family for #5. Hubs made pretzels again in the evening. 13756 steps. 2306 burn. 3200 intake.
- Friday (1228) Just Zumba again. Maceys, carwash, some homework help with #4. Basketball tournament this weekend for #5, he had a game last night, two tonight and one tomorrow. I'm not up for this venue (further away, crowded) and having a bit of bb burnout, so I just sent him w/teammates. Popcorn and a show with Hubs before bed. 13674 steps. 2369 burn. 3000 intake.
- Saturday (1229) No exercise. Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, more homework help/homework complete stress w/#4 ... 6159 steps, 2030 burn, 2500 intake.
- Sunday (1230) Should have hit a church meeting, or two (homecoming/talks). Hubs made pretzel bites earlier in the day before #3 went to work, as he hadn't experienced them yet. Some snow. Colder weather coming, so installed a heated water bowl for the ducks, and rearranged a few other things out there. Black Sunday ... ended up with five miles on the treadmill. 18844 steps. 2484 burn. 2600 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
All four movies were the first week, when I got some elliptical and treadmill time in. I thought Millions (2004. IMDB 6.9) was cute. Sports shows do tend to keep me entertained, so I enjoyed Hurricane Season (2009. IMDB 6.7). The Good Guy (2009. IMDB 5.9) ... eh, supposed to be a romance I guess, but it was just eh. I liked The Lucky Ones (2008. IMDB 7.0) even though it wasn't a lot of action. To fill in any additional time, I've been watching the Starz series "Boss" and finished up the first season.
I usually do Five Featured Photos ... but as it's been two weeks, I have 10!
Mmmmm ... more Christmas cookies.
Ice cream cake for #5 (with silly #3 in the background). 13 years old.
Jingly earrings
Cute boys on Christmas morning.
Pretzel bites.
Cake #2 ... celebrating with cousins
Zumba before Christmas ...
... and after Christmas
... and a little zit on my nose gave me a bit of a Rudolf look
.













No comments:
Post a Comment