Monday, December 10, 2018

Weekly Weigh-In #279

Weight went up slightly for the official weigh-in (average was down slightly), and the drop Sunday morning was a surprise. Of course it jumped again for Monday. The scale sure can shift! This really was NOT a good week, for eating especially. Not sure what was up. I just wanted to eat everything ... and I did.  Here are the Fitbit stats ...

NUMBERS: Official weight up (1.7) with the average down (-.47), opposite of last week. Average intake was a whopping 2786, beating average burn, at 2707. No surprise I was over for the week (3166). No days under 2000 for calorie consumption. Two days 3000+ burn, one 30k day.  Cardio minutes 761/817/882/1025. No strength training this week.  Step average was 21733 with 54.05 logged miles. Total steps for the hipclip were highest, at 158808. One was next with 152161, and the Versa logged the least, at 145270. Of course, the Garmin and Motiv logged even less.

EXERCISE: I got my hour of elliptical in four days this week, with half-hour workouts two additional days. Treadmill time happened five days, double duty three times. Only three Zumba classes, but I did at least an hour on my own. The extra time that shows up on my graph is all the minutes before/after class that add up. No bike. No weights. OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving around, grocery shopping ... a little more basketball this week. Three games between two boys. 

*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Three movies this week. I watched Riding In The Car With Boys (2001. IMDB 6.5) on Monday. It was okay. Tuesday I started Dear John (2010. IMDB 6.3) but didn't finish it Tuesday. Not because I didn't get enough gym time in (that was actually my best day) but because I couldn't get the captions to show up. I watched the first hour while on the elliptical. The elliptical is quiet, so I can hear (although I still have subtitles on if they are available). For my treadmill time later though ... it's just too noisy. Captions are required. So I switched to a series and finished up my movie the next day, during my morning elliptical again. I liked the movie. A Family Man (2016. IMDB 6.5) is one I hadn't heard of ... I fully admit I'm not very aware of what is out there. There was a sex scene (more talking about it than showing anything) early on that was a little odd, and I'm not quite sure why it was there ... but overall then I really got into the story. I'm not sure if I was emotionally on edge already, or if this just hit me in the feels, but there were tears while walking on the treadmill. Benefits of a home gym, right?  My current series is also on Starz (as were the three movies above ... DirectTV talked Hubs into adding a Starz subscription, so I'm watching a few things before I cancel it), an original there "Counterpart" (2017). I liked it, didn't love it. Had some interesting ideas. The second season is starting soon, but I'm not that compelled to watch (and I generally wait until a season is complete and then watch all the episodes back to back, rather than waiting weeks in-between). Hubs and I finished "House of Cards" upstairs ... final season. Ummm .... well, it's over anyway. Now I have to decide on a new series for downstairs (still watching "Reign" on Netflix, among other things) and what to watch for our "night" show upstairs.

See you next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...