Oomph up. Weight was fluctuating quite a bit there at the end of the week, with a bit jump for weigh-in this morning. I wasn't a great week. I'm struggling with the eating. I really don't feel like I'm completely pigging out, but it's so easy to hit 3000 calories. I didn't keep it under 2000 once this week. There was some stress with anxiety child, and while that wasn't to blame (bad eating last week too) it doesn't help. Activity was decent, about the same as usual, although no 30k days ...
NUMBERS: Official weight up 2.2, with average up 1.31 to 171.97. And that average doesn't even take in today's high, that will go on next week. Intake average was 2771, with 2703 average burn. Overage for the week (2662). Step average 21193 with 59.18 logged miles. Cardio minutes 780/833/900. No time w/weights this week. Total steps from the One 148349. Versa steps 145201.
EXERCISE: Got my hour of elliptical in five days this week. The other two days I got a half hour in. Four days with treadmill time, one day had double duty. Four Zumba classes, but I did at least an extra hour on my own. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Driving around, grocery shopping, a little non-grocery shopping, hitting Kohls and Cal Ranch. Some time at the school, and other auto activities (getting gas, carwash, and some driving lessons). Three basketball games and some practices. Here's the day by day ...
- Monday (1210) My day didn't quite go as expected. I was up early, so I hit the treadmill, and still got my hour of elliptical in early. But when it was time to drop the boys off to school, #4 had disappeared. He was in his room, said he was sick. I think it was anxiety again. I let him sleep while I dropped off #5 and hit Zumba. Back home after, but I never made it back down to the gym. Worked with #4 on a school assignment which took most of the day. #5 had basketball practice in the evening, I hit the store for groceries in-between dropping him off and picking him up. Anxious eating for me today too ... 24884 steps. 2937 burn. 3250 intake.
- Tuesday (1211) Started the day with my hour of elliptical. Dropped the boys off at school, then went to Zumba over at the church. Two treadmill times back at home during the day. Should have been a weights day, but ... wasn't. Double duty pickups after school, as #5 stayed for Intramurals, then he had practice in the evening. #1 and wife came over and made tacos and salsa for everyone. Oops I did it again on calories in. Hubs was up late finishing up stuff for tomorrow's company party. 28621 steps. 2919 burn. 3000 intake.
- Wednesday (1212) Rough start to the morning, panic attack for #4 about a math test. Enough that we went early to school to talk to the teacher to discuss options. Got it worked out enough that #4 made it through the day, even stayed after for some tutoring. I just got two elliptical sessions in early, but did a third later in the day to equal my hour. Zumba w/MZL. Quite a blizzard on the way there, at least it waited until after the school commute. Hub had his company party today, hopefully he can relax a little now. I made some chocolate crinkle cookies. 26125 steps. 2894 burn. 2500 intake.
- Thursday (1213) Hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL and one treadmill time for exercise. Got the boys off to school without issue, but #4 was supposed to stay after for tutoring, and he didn't Some shopping steps, Kohls and Walmart. 27937 steps. 3014 burn. 2000 intake.
- Friday (1214) Late start, and I slept in. Got two ellipticals in early, and one more later to equal my hour. I debated hitting half of Zumba, but motivation was lacking. Should have done weights, but didn't. Double pickups for the boys after school. Some driving practice in the parking lot with #4. Basketball practice for #5. Made "Grinch" cookies. #1 and wife came over to make dinner and then play games. 13816 steps. 2356 burn. 2850 intake.
- Saturday (1215) Three basketball games, two for #5, and one for #3. Weather was decent, so Hubs and the boys drained and cleaned the hot tub. Trying nails again for a bit. Two elliptical sessions, 30min total. 13496 steps. 2345 burn. 2400 intake.
- Sunday (1216) Big breakfast, and family dinner; steaks Sous Vide. Jackbox games and homemade oreos. Uber over calories in, just 30min elliptical again. 13470 steps 2398 burn. 3300 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Three movies this week, all on Starz, trying to take advantage of that subscription before canceling. Unlocked (2017. IMDB 6.2). I hadn't heard anything about this. Was it in theaters? I don't really see commercials or previews, so I am not aware of a lot of stuff out there but still generally hear about many of the main movies. This had some familiar faces in it. Orlando Bloom, Michael Douglas, the girl from "What Happened To Monday" ... I liked it fine. Kept up the action to keep me interested. I also hadn't heard of The Leisure Seeker (2017. IMDB 6.6) although I was familiar with the two leads. I thought it was a good movie, but it just reinforced me desire NOT to grow old. I had heard of the movie John Q (2002. IMDB 7.1) and thought it was good. I like Denzel. I started the Starz series "Boss" (2011. IMDB 8.1) and am fairly caught up in it. A bit of a "House of Cards" feel with the corrupt politics and attempted expose by the newspaper. Upstairs, Hubs and I have started "Mad Men" ... we did watch the first season, but it was so long ago that we are just starting over. We haven't had many TV evenings, so we're only a couple episodes in and who knows how long it will take us!
Five Featured Photos ...
Crinkle cookies ... just the simple recipe made with cake mix. Chocolate snowballs and "Grinch" cookies (with a heart that's 2x too small!). Not really family favorites, but a fun change from the regular rotation.
Keaton (#3) and the kitties ...
Joy, waiting for her boys to come back home ...
#5 ... so glad he got #5 on his new Jaguars team uniform!
They got the win this week.
Hubs - latest gourmet foray Sous Vide.
He makes dinner more than I do!









No comments:
Post a Comment