NUMBERS: While weight was down a bit
(-.5), average too (-.37) I didn't hit the low I did last week. With
four deficit days, two under goal, I managed a deficit for the week
(-1089). Average intake 2264. Average Burn 2806. Two 3000+ burn days,
which were also 30k days. Cardio minutes 866/1024/997/1348. No weights
this week Step average 22723 with 61.25 logged miles. One steps 159058.
Charge2 steps 153699. Versa steps 151094. #2's steps were at 112058. #3
at 57192 ... Grandpa and Aunt Wendy beat him again. #4 didn't really
have any, being sick so many days, and #5 had forgotten to wear his for a
few days.
EXERCISE: On the elliptical six of the seven days this week. Achieved my hour five days. Treadmill time six days. Four Zumba classes. Once on the bike. No weights. Here's the day by day ...
- Monday (0325) Not much sleep. Stressing some and awake during the night. Slow start to the morning, just 30min elliptical. Zumba w/Kirsten and two miles on the treadmill. A store stop. #4 had a friend over after school, then Hubs and the boys went to the Jazz game. Steps 24030. Burn 2898. Intake 1600.
- Tuesday (0326) There was some sniffling and coughing from #4 yesterday, and today he said he was too sick for school. Stayed in bed all day. I managed to be productive still. Got in my hour of elliptical. Zumba at the church, a treadmill time and I hit the bike while #3 and a friend were using the weights. Outdoor work too. Mowed the lawn. Weeded the front flower bed. Reworked the duck pen. Cleaned up the kitchen. Hubs sous vided steaks for dinner. 31882 steps. 3353 burn. 1750 intake.
- Wednesday (0327) Pretty sure it's just a cold for #4 ... cough, sniffles, sore throat, but no fever. He stayed home from school. Again. Still trying hard not to let it throw me off. Got in the exercise, but the eating went a little off. Hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL, two treadmill times. Store stop for groceries and some computer work. #2 came home from work with some similar sick symptoms, but he still went to play basketball and beat me in steps for the day. Steps 30761. Burn 3136. Intake 2500.
- Thursday (0328) I really wanted #4 to attempt school, but he got emotional. Really struggling. Still feeling yucky, overwhelmed, and anxiety over it all kicking in. I told him I wanted him to at least TRY, and said I'd take him to 4th period/Math (his hardest). I got #5 to school, got some elliptical in (finished up my hour by end of day) and hit Zumba w/MZL. #4 wasn't happy about it, but I made him try the one class. More trips for me, but I think this will help overcome some of the anxiety so he can go back for the full day tomorrow. Grabbed some Popeyes on the way home. Cleaning day. One treadmill time. Stopped to grab some insoles for #5 on the way home from picking him up from school. He's been having some heel pain. I did the drop-off to practice and another parent brought home. Stormy night. I was glad to get home to #4. While no longer suffering from his weather phobia like in years past, this night had gotten to him and he had retreated downstairs away from the windows. The skies were ominous and even had me feeling unsettled. Glad to be home, shower and to bed. Hubs had a derby, and #1 helped him. Steps 27035. Burn 2915. Intake 2700.
- Friday (0329) Got #4 off to school today. Hopefully he can get caught up without too much trouble. Grades have crashed. Stopped at Smiths after dropping the boys off. Got in my hour of elliptical. Wasn't really feeling the fitness, when I remembered I had last night's "Grey's Anatomy" waiting, so I walked for 40min while watching that. Dropped #5 off for practice. Made gingersnaps. Steps 19515. Burn 2509. Intake 2200.
- Saturday (0330) Hubs was up and off to work ... on the weekend. I got in an elliptical session early then made breakfast for the boys. More work out in the backyard, reworking the duck pen and the tarps. Made more gingersnaps (from yesterday's dough) and some merenge nests... Easter tradition. #5 had two games, 5:00 and 6:00. Won them both and he hit a few three pointers. The insoles seem to be helping his heel pain. March Madness in the evening. Steps 14546. Burn 2527. Intake 2600.
- Sunday (0331) Slow Sunday. Nice sunny day. We did our family breakfast. I got a little nap. #5 had a birthday party. I hadn't planned on exercising, but I ended up doing a two mile walk in the evening before bed. Steps 11289. Burn 2307. Intake 2500.
What I Watched While Working Out ...
I haven't been getting many movies in, not enough to include on my weekly blog post. Maybe one a week? I've been liking some series, which I'll spotlight in an upcoming TV Tuesday (The Order, The OA). But I was hearing a bit of buzz about the Netflix Original Triple Frontier (2019. IMDB 6.5). Not all good feedback, and there were some spoilers between when I started and finished the show. It was just ehhh for me. I love Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, so the movie Becoming Jane (2007. IMDB 7.1) appealed. I liked it but didn't love it. Not really a happy ending like in her books. Another unhappy ending, The Boy In The Striped Pajamas (2008. IMDB 7.8). Heart wrenching!
Five Featured Photos
Kitten has still been crazy ...
Hubs (on Keto) and #3 ... caprese and avocado
Sunday Sandwiches
Signs of Spring
Sick son, and kitty keeping company








No comments:
Post a Comment