Look at that ... a number other than 170s on the scale! Just barely there, and it didn't hold for the official Monday morning weigh-in, but still, it was motivating. I'll try to keep it up ... I mean down. Been doing IMF (Intermittent Fasting), this was the second full week. 16:8 is the main thing I'm doing, although I did have some days where I went a bit longer. Basically, I stop eating by 7:00, then don't eat until 11:00. I know some people need a little something in their stomach before a workout, but I don't. My morning routine (elliptical, kids to school, Zumba) keeps me busy and occupied. Still trying to control calories during my eating window ... did pretty good with food and fitness. Mon-Thurs were great, the weekend could use work, as always.
Steps and Stats
NUMBERS: Official weight down (-2.7) to 172.0. Average down (-1.26) to 171.93. I kept my calories in check four of the seven days this week. With average intake at 2029 and average burn at 2856, I had a deficit for the week (-2759). Three days with burn 3000+, those were also 30k days. Step average 24240 with 59 logged miles. Cardio minutes 876/1082/987/1470 with 45 min w/Weights.
How the family steps stacked up ... (and me x3)
The littles forgot to wear and sync, so they didn't make the list this week.
EXERCISE: Got my hour of elliptical in five of the seven days this week. Six days with treadmill time, one day with double duty, and one day with time on the track. Four Zumba classes. No bike, but one weight workout. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Three back-to-back basketball games with #5, was a bit down. The usual grocery shopping and some other errands. Spent about an hour mowing the lawn.
Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0429) Started the day with my hour of elliptical, then Zumba w/Kirsten, and did a little extra on my own. Some shopping steps, then mowed the front lawn. Two miles on the treadmill. 30759 steps. 3156 burn. 2200 intake.
- Tuesday (0430) Had a larger Zumba class, as MZL's Tuesday class had to cancel, and I mentioned mine if anyone wanted to come. Got a few extra :) Also got in my hour of elliptical, and double treadmill time. Big storm, with loud thunder claps. Later in the day, there were jets flying by, making the house pulse. Grabbed pizza for the boys. Low key evening. 30141 steps. 3038 burn. 1800 intake.
- Wednesday (0501) Hour of elliptical, then Zumba w/MZL. Checked on the mama duck there, and there had been some hatching! I saw a couple opened eggs. She was still sitting. It was a cold morning. There was even some snow. Hope the ducks do okay! Two miles on the treadmill when I got back home. Made bread. In the evening, #1 and wife stopped by, bringing Popeyes and their new kitten. They played Sorry with the littles. 25744 steps. 2914 burn. 2700 intake.
- Thursday (0502) Got my elliptical hour in, Zumba, and two miles treadmill. Hit the store after classes, and cleaners came. I got in a weight workout. Hubs had a derby, #4 was supposed to help, but didn't ... #1 filled in. #5 had practice and I walked the track while I waited. Started my "fast" early, even though Hubs had made yummy steak late (I resisted). 35998 steps. 3471 burn. 1200 intake.
- Friday (0503) Late start. Just elliptical and two miles treadmill for workouts today. I did also mow the lawn and get in some shopping steps. Full house during the day, with #2 and K8, and #3 and some friends. Dropped #5 off for practice. Hubs was home late. Dragging by evening. 23178 steps. 2820 burn. 1600 intake.
- Saturday (0504) Got in two and a half miles while I watched this weeks Grey's Anatomy while on the treadmill. Ran several errands. #5 had THREE games, 5:00, 6:00 and 7:00. The boys were tired for that last one, which was against the hardest team. They lost by four. #5 went to a sleep-over with teammates. 17983 steps. 2585 burn. 2000 intake.
- Sunday (0505) Family breakfast. Sunday nap. Family dinner. 5877 steps. 2007 burn. 2700 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Three movies this week ... the first two were based on books, books that I had read and enjoyed. It's been a while since I read either book. I remember really liking The Darkest Minds (2018, IMDB 5.7) ... the book was better than the movie. The movie was just ehhhh. I actually didn't love the book Everyday, but I thought they did a really good job with the movie (2018, IMDB 6.4). I liked it. My final movie was about a Book Club (2018, IMDB 6.1) ... and I have read 50 Shades (they book they read). I liked the movie, it kept me entertained, while making me not want to get older (even though these women are rocking the years). Watching Humans (season 3) when I couldn't get a full movie in, and Grey's of course. Also watched the most weekly episode of GOT with Hubs (not while working out).
Five Featured Photos ...
Mama duck and a discarded, hatched egg ... I wonder how many babies she has under there? I wasn't going to disturb her to find out. I've been watching her for weeks and knew hatching time was any day. This day, the first of May, was cold, there was even some snow. Good luck duckies! Stay safe!
Homemade bread
A game of Sorry
#2 and his girlfriend and her brother's wedding.
#3 and a teeny, tiny kitten (#1 and wife adding him to their family).









No comments:
Post a Comment