Monday, June 4, 2018

Week #252

The scale didn't shift much during the week ... and the official weight is exactly the same as last week. This was the final week of school, and the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, so the routine was a bit off. 


NUMBERS: Official weight exactly the same ... but the average went up (1.14 to 176.54). Average intake was 2414. Average Burn 2867. Small deficit for the week (-226). Two days with intake under 2000. Three days with 3000+ burn, but no 30k days. Cardio minutes 790/879/1027/813/834/674/730 ... Garmin was the lowest, and the Versa was the highest. Average steps 22191, with 60.12 logged miles.

The three Fitbit devices were quite close in step count this week ...

EXERCISE: Got my hour of elliptical in four days. Two other days had elliptical in them, but under the hour. Six days with treadmill time, two days with double duty. Four Zumba classes. No time on the bike, and no weight workouts. OTHER ACTIVITIES: My "Life Cycle" told me I went to a couple new places this week. I stopped at Reams after Thursday Zumba. The store set-up was SO different than the one in West Jordan. Also some "family time" at Herriman High, witnessing #1's proposal. Some school time for #5's award's assembly, and I got in for a much needed nail appointment. Three basketball games, but we had to wait an hour in-between. Those were just the games I went to. #5 went to another with teammates, and missed three games with a scheduling conflict.

Here's the Day by Day ...

  • Monday (0528) Memorial Day ... I was subbing in Debbie's Zumba class. Just four of us, and with guys in the gym playing basketball we moved to the primary room. Carpet makes dancing harder! Got in 1/2 hour elliptical, and 1/2 hour treadmill during the day. Made chocolate chip cookies. 22139 steps. 2870 burn. 1900 intake.
  • Tuesday (0529) Got in my hour of elliptical early, then subbed Marian's Zumba class. Two treadmill times during the day. 28092 steps. 3171 burn. 2000 intake.
  • Wednesday (0530) No Zumba today, as #5 had an awards assembly at the elementary during that time. He got the "Tiger Pride" award (only one boy/girl in each class gets it for the year). I did get my hour of elliptical in early as usual, and two treadmill times during the day. Mowed the lawn as well. 25394 steps. 3037 burn. 2400 intake.
  • Thursday (0531) Hour of elliptical in early. Zumba w/MZL. Just one treadmill time today. #1 son was proposing to his girlfriend in the evening and had invited us all out to observe and take pictures after (she said yes). 27355 steps. 3196 burn. 2700 intake.
  • Friday (0601) Last day of elementary for #5 ... and for ME, after having a child in for 18+ years. Just one elliptical session early, two more later in the day to equal my hour. Zumba w/MZL ... just two of us instructing to start. #5 had a basketball game in the evening, but it was further away, so I just sent him with a teammate.  22284 steps. 2920 burn. 2400 intake.
  • Saturday (0602) Started the day with my "5k" on the treadmill. I miss my Grey's Anatomy though, none of the other series I've started really have me hooked and motivated for weekend workouts. Got the lawn mowed. #5 had three games ... and that was with missing three that conflicted! Won the 6th grade championship. On his 7th grade team, won one, lost one. 16308 steps. 2433 burn. 3100 intake (oops, uber over!)
  • Sunday (0603) An hour of exercise, half a treadmill walk, and half elliptical. Meatloaf and scalloped potatoes for dinner. Made two highlight videos and got a blog update up. 13768 steps. 2440 burn. 2500 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
 
 Just three movies this week (didn't get one in on Monday, Memorial Day). The Hitman's Bodyguard and Atomic Blond were both recent (2017) and both full of action and fighting. Neither one was great, but decent for workout watching. Inkheart is an oldy (2008) and a change of intensity from the first two.  I'm pretty sure I've seen it before, but I didn't remember much.

Five Featured Photos ...

 #1 was at the Zoo and recreated an old classic photo ...

 #5 had field day ...

... and got awards.

#1 got engaged ...

... and #5 and team won the championship.

Next week starts the summer schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...