Settling into the summer schedule. There was a bit more family activity going on ... a Father's Day party and wedding. The first trip out to the lake. A couple conflicts with buildings bumped Zumba twice this week, and I loaned my Charge2 to my son's girlfriend, but strapped on an old Zip, so I was still wearing five trackers ;) Struggling with an eye infection this week :(
NUMBERS: While the weight-loss tile shows a loss, that calculates the numbers from one Sunday morning to the next. My official weigh-in is now Monday mornings ... so my numbers show a slight gain (+.7). Average up as well (+1). Only one day with intake under 2000 goal. Average intake 2257. Average Burn 2688. Two days with 3000+ burn. One 30k day. Step average was 19995 with 50 logged miles. Cardio minutes ... my numbers 635/648. One 696. Versa 882. Zip 708. Garmin 517. Motiv 575. Weight workout for 40minutes.
Seeing how we all stack up ... #2 beat me again.
My basketball avatar ranked lower - the Zip conked out some causing missed steps.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Driving and grocery shopping as usual. An appointment at the salon for a fill. Mowing and garden work/duck duty. Family time Monday night, Wednesday for lunch, and Friday evening for my niece's wedding reception.
Here's a look at the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0618) Got a text last night asking if I'd sub Debbie's Zumba class today, so I did. Worked up a good sweat. Quick store stop on the way home. Rain and hail! Fit in my hour of elliptical and a treadmill walk. Family party in the evening (my side, belated Father's Day celebration). Made sweet chex mix ... I always overindulge in it. 27825 steps. 3168 burn. 2200 intake.
- Tuesday (0619) No Zumba today. My class was cancelled, due to church cleaning. I could have/should have hit my backup class. I've just been lacking some motivation of late. Dealing with an eye infection as well. Got in my hour of elliptical and two treadmill walks (with a small jogging spurt both times). 21297 steps. 2790 burn. 2400 intake.
- Wednesday (0620) No Zumba today either. I was prepped and ready to go, when I got a text that there was a conflict at the church. MZL was going to try to move to the primary room, but I knew that would be crazy crowded and bowed out (they ended up moving outside). Normally I'd hit my backup, Southziders, but I had plans to head out to my Mom's, and that class, with the later start time and distance, would have gotten me home too late. So ... got some elliptical in and a treadmill walk. Then I took the three youngest out to hang with cousins. They went swimming. My mom, sister and I went out to lunch and chat. Back home, to mow the front lawn and finish up my elliptical hour. Tacos for dinner for Hubs and the boys. 21046 steps. 2734 burn. 2200 intake.
- Thursday (0621) Back to Zumba, and to a 30k day. Started off with elliptical, and got in my hour by the end of the day. Zumba w/MZL. A walk on the treadmill. Some shopping steps too. Also kept calories in check better today. Should have a nice deficit. 30171 steps. 3275 burn. 2000 intake.
- Friday (0622) Started the day with some elliptical, then Zumba. Debbie's class, but Carma and I were subbing. Then I was on baking duty, making snickerdoodles to take to my niece's wedding reception in the evening. 16509 steps. 2691 burn. 2400 intake.
- Saturday (0623) I did 1/2 hour of elliptical, and that was all for official exercise. Cardio anyway. I did a weight workout as well. Mowed the lawn and worked in the garden. Nail appointment (before the gardening ... should have done it after!). 15841 steps. 2594 burn. 2100 intake.
- Sunday (0624) Rest day, no exercise. Cinnamon pull-aparts for breakfast. The guys made a trip up to the lake. I relaxed, and got a little sun, at home. Some wedding talk in the evening. 7275 steps. 2059 burn. 2500 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Four movies this week ... I enjoyed three of them and the fourth was SO bad. All were recent, released in 2017/2018. Otherlife was a sci-fi thriller with an interesting concept, being able to experience things in a blink of an eye. Of course the thought is being able to experience exciting adventures and activities, but another use would be for confinement. Prison. A year sentence, 10 years - rehabilitation and then still a life to live. Or, the ability to dole out multiple life sentences. Interesting ideas. I'd never seen Coco, but had heard many good things about it. It was very enjoyable, and I felt I learned a little bit. Set it Up was a cute romance (with a funny "Fitbit" moment as the busy boss tosses her tracker to her assistant and tells her "I need 10k on this by morning!") ... then there was Singularity. This was just a random pick as I scrolled through options on Netflix. I recognized John Cusak and I like him. WHAT WAS HE THINKING? I really should have checked IMDB before, as the ratings are abysmal, and deserving so. Stupidly bad. SO bad.
Five Featured Photos ...
Struggling with an eye infection this week :(
A stye in my eye!
Annual Father's Day photo (my side of the family)
#5 off to a two-day tournament with his team.
My niece got married ...
And the first (but definitely not last) trip to the lake ...









Good luck with the eye!!!! I hope it heals up soon!
ReplyDeleteI knew you wore multiple fitbits but I didn’t realize it was 5!!!