Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Week #254

Second week of summer ... my "early rising" ended, and it wasn't a great week for workouts, although the eating intake was definitely down. That helped some with the scale. Attempting to really cut back on the sugar intake, and was more successful than I'd thought I could be ... at least until the weekend when I didn't do as well. On eating or exercise. My #2 even beat me in total steps for the week. His work is keeping him active.

 NUMBERS: Weight down, 175.0  (-1.9) with average an even bigger drop to 173.81 (-2.59). I had four days with my intake under 2000. Average intake was 1864. Average burn 2723. Crunching the numbers, there was an okay deficit for the week (-2585).  Two days with 3000+ burn. Just one 30k day. Step average was 19973 with 47.14 logged miles. Cardio minutes: my count 630/637, One 683, Versa 825, Charge(clipped) 765, Garmin 524, Motiv 550.


My triple tracking ...

... and some family stats.



WORKOUTS: It was a bit of a wimpy week. I got my hour of elliptical in four days, plus a partial. Four days with treadmill time, only one with double duty. Just three Zumba classes. Tues/Fri and building conflicts. I did hit the bike for the first time in a while ... as well as a weight workout, so I guess that is good. 

OTHER ACTIVITIES: A final basketball game for #5. He had basketball camp four days this week, which upped my driving a bit. Spending some time outside, mowing the lawn and  working in the garden. Duck duty as well. That actually adds up to a lot more, but doesn't get tracked unless I do extra big chunks of time. Daddy's Day dinner out.

Here's a look at the Day by Day ...
  • Monday (0611) Not my usual Motivated Monday. At least I did sleep last night with the help of an Ambien. I was subbing for Debbie, or I might not have even made it to Zumba. No additional exercise. 15085 steps. 2539 burn. 700 intake.
  • Tuesday (0612) Still struggling with the summer schedule and other stuff. No Zumba today, as our building just had the floors refinished. I could have (should have) hit my alternate class, but ... didn't. Pushed to get my hour of elliptical in, and a walk on the treadmill. #5 is in a basketball camp at the high school this week. 18434 steps. 2564 burn. 1500 intake.
  • Wednesday (0613) Got a 30k day ... even if I did have to pace around a bit before bed to hit it. Hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL and a treadmill walk. Some shopping steps getting groceries, and I mowed the front lawn. 30003 steps. 3249 burn. 1900 intake.
  • Thursday (0614) Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL and a treadmill walk. #5 has had basketball camp from 1:00-4:00 this week. He also had practice with his team tonight. 26790 steps. 3011 burn. 1750 intake.
  • Friday (0615) No Zumba today, as both MZL and Debbie had building conflicts. I got in my hour of elliptical and two treadmill walks. Haven't felt up to jogging of late. I did weights though, first time in a while. 22454 steps. 2883 burn. 2100 intake.
  • Saturday (0616) French toast breakfast. I did some elliptical, mowed the lawn and worked in the garden some. Hubs has still been working in his garage. Movie and popcorn in the evening.  17461 steps. 2639 burn. 2100 intake.
  • Sunday (0617) Family breakfast. I hit the stationary bike for some reading/riding. #5 off to his basketball tournament in Cedar City for a few days. Had a Father's Day dinner out. 9584 steps. 2174 burn. 3000 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
I'm a little surprised I got four full movies in this week, with my overall exercise being down. But without Zumba two of the days, I spent a little more time in the home gym than I would have if I'd been gone that hour+  ... Snatched (2017) was not good. At all. Just shaking my head. Butterfly Effect: Revelations (2009) is the 3rd in the "butterfly" series, but they aren't really connected, other than the basic theme. I think I've seen the first, but can't remember for sure. This started out pretty good, but then ... more shaking of the head. Moonrise Kingdom (2012) has good ratings on IMDB, and an all-star cast. I just thought it was okay. Cold Mountain (2003) kept my interest, and I didn't really want it to end the way it did, but it was good.  Slowly making my way through "13 Reasons" ad "Orphan Black" when my movie ended before my exercise, or on days I knew I wouldn't be in the gym long enough to commit to a movie.

Five Featured Photos ...
 We've had some cooler mornings, and #4 has been hitting the hot tub.
 ... and we now own a Segway. Because doesn't everyone need a Segway? 

 Mon-Thurs, 1:00-4:00, this boy had basketball camp at the high school. 

 With some backyard work, we're going to try to contain the ducks to the garden/unfinished portion of the yard. They aren't too happy about it, used to roaming the entire yard, but they still have a pretty big portion to wander around in.

A dinner out for Daddy's Day. Missing #5 off to a basketball tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...