After the scale slide last week, and getting SO CLOSE to moving out of the 170s, I was pretty motivated come Monday morning. Both Monday and Tuesday, I was super active and kept calories in check. No movement on the scale. Wednesday I still hit 30k, although eating was a bit over goal. Weight was up, even though I'd still had a deficit for the day. It was a bit discouraging to see weight go up after being good. Still did pretty good Thursday (very active, but food higher than it should be) but by Friday ... well, I ate. A lot. Over the weekend I only got in a little exercise, but just as the scale hadn't moved when I was good, it didn't really blip when I was bad. Only ended up a little over where I was last week.
Exercise was up this week ...
NUMBERS: Official weight up (.8 to 172.7). Average was down a bit (-.53 to 172.53). I had two days where I kept eating under my 2000 goal. Average intake was 2357. Average daily burn 2896. Four days with 3000+ burn, those were also all 30k days. I had a deficit for the week (-1539). Step average was 25,192 with 70.82 logged miles. Cardio minutes 967/959 1020/1113/1242, 70min spent on strength/stretching.
Wearing and Comparing ... My Multiple Personalities ;)
EXERCISE: I got in my hour of elliptical six days this week. Six days with treadmill time, three days with double duty. Five Zumba classes. One time on the bike, one time with weights, and some stretching/ab work a couple times during the week.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Driving around, grabbing groceries, mowing the lawn... just the usual stuff this week. #5 had a couple of basketball games. It was a busy week for Hubs and the boys, with three derbies. Then Hubs left town for a little get-away to Seattle. We wrapped up September!
Here's a look at the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0924) Good start to the week. 30k day. Started with my hour of elliptical, then Zumba (K&C's class). Grabbed groceries and a car wash. Two treadmill times and some Abs. Baked Ziti for dinner, but Hubs had already eaten. #5 had practice, and I took my turn driving. Just dropped off as Coach could bring the boys back after. 30193 steps. 3170 burn. 1900 intake.
- Tuesday (925) Productive day. Over 30k. Started with my hour of elliptical. Zumba at the church... wasn't sure we were going to have class because no one was there! Then one, and another, so we started. Two more joined us. Two treadmill times at home (one walk, one jog). Did a workout with weights, and as Hubs was asleep but I wasn't quite tired yet (and I hadn't finished my show, "Black Panther" ... I liked it) I did a session on the bike before bed. Made cinnamon rolls and scones. #1 stopped by for his share. Hubs and #5 did a derby. New boundary options for the schools were released, final decisions by November. Big changes! I'll admit I obsessed about it, looking over it for hours. 32610 steps. 3299 burn. 1900 intake.
- Wednesday (0926) Got my hour of elliptical in early, then Zumba w/MZL. A quick stop to grab groceries. One time on the treadmill. Cleaned out the front garden, re-positioned my petunias, brought out the Fall decor and mowed the lawn. Hubs and #5 did a derby. 30192 steps. 3168 burn. 2200 intake.
- Thursday(0927) Hour of elliptical in early, Zumba w/MZL and two treadmill times. Walked both, but did add some incline to one session. Some grocery shopping steps as well. Hubs had another derby and #4 went along to help this time. Then Hubs packed up for a Seattle getaway, leaving tomorrow morning. 33071 steps. 3154 burn. 2400 intake.
- Friday (0928) With late start at the schools, I slept in some. Just 30min elliptical early. I was driving this morning. Went straight to Zumba after. I was late, but still got most of the class. One treadmill time at home. #5 had basketball practice in the evening. Gave up on even attempting eating good today. 25044 steps. 2930 burn. 3000 intake.
- Saturday (0929) #5 had two basketball games. Won one, lost one. I got an hour of elliptical in throughout the day, although the final session I had to break into two 10min, as I started feeling dizzy and off. 13673 steps. Early to bed, so tired! 2306 burn. 2800 intake.
- Sunday (0930) Had family breakfast. I got a treadmill walk in. A few errands. End of the month! 11561 steps. 2243 burn. 2300 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Back to movies for a bit. One old one, two new ones, all on Netflix. I'd heard about Atonement (2007) and knew there was "a twist" but I had never seen it. I liked it. The guys had all gone to see Black Panther (2018) in theaters, but I had just seen Thor and WonderWoman, and just hadn't loved them. I must admit I'm not a huge "super hero" fan. I'm behind on all the other Avenger movies too. So I didn't go while in theaters, preferring to wait and watch while working out (it was a good workout movie, lots of action and adrenaline) and to get captions. I keep captions on all the time, and they are required when on the noisy treadmill. Then I watched the Netflix original Sierra Burgess is a Loser (2018) which was pretty predictable, but cute enough. For additional workouts, "Grey's Anatomy" is back! Yea. Two hour premiere, and then still making my way through "Seven Seconds" as my series.
Five Featured Photos ...
I bought a bunch of "basketball" themed books to TRY to get the boys interested in reading. It looks like it worked a little. I don't think I've ever caught one of them reading when it wasn't required!
Anxiety issues still plaguing #4 ... cuddling a kitten helps.
She is very cooperative and loving!
My petunia pot had peaked ... I'd pulled out some zucchini plants out front, and put the petunias there to finish out the season. I never got out my Fall decor last year, but I'm glad I did this year. That should last through November, after Thanksgiving.
Hubs sent me a picture of their Thursday derby location ... they got bumped from the church to an outdoor location. But it worked. Hubs has quite the set-up! Ready, Set ... Go!
I swapped out my iphone case. I'd had just a basic black one, which was fine ... except everyone in the family has a basic black one. I can't tell you how many times I picked up a phone thinking it was mine when it wasn't. So now ... I can tell easily distinguish my phone from the others around. Still stuck with my basic black/gray & white though.










Scales are so crazy!!! They make no sense do they???
ReplyDeleteLove the new phone case!!!