Monday, February 4, 2019

Weekly Weigh-In #287 (181.6)

 As January wrapped up, I did my monthly review and while I had seen the numbers throughout the month ... boy, it was a bad month weight-wise. Here, an entire week above 180. And it's definitely not only on the scale. The clothes, the mirror ... Things have still  been "off" this week, and some stress with packing/prep for the upcoming cruise. While I'm still not back to my old exercise habits, I improved a little this week. Still need to work on the eating.

NUMBERS: Weight is up again (.8), average up too (.64). That coincides with the numbers, with the intake (average 2843) vs burn (average 2739) there was an overage (4119) for the week. Only two days with a deficit, no days under 2000. One day with burn 3000+. No 30k days. Step average 19697 with 48.33 logged miles. Cardio minutes 680/800/853/1143 and guess what? I did one weight workout! It's been a while and I felt it for days afterward.  EXERCISE: Elliptical in 6 of the 7 days. Two days with my entire hour, the other five didn't quite get there. Three treadmill times, one day with double duty. Four Zumba classes. OTHER ACTIVITIES: One basketball game. A lunch date out. A meeting with the counselor at school.  Here's the day by day ...

  • Monday (0128) Just 30min elliptical. Zumba w/Kirsten, and I did some additional on my own. Chicken Alfredo for dinner. #5 had basketball practice in the evening. Got the monthly bills paid. Blog post up. 20832 steps. 2671 burn. 2800 intake. 
  • Tuesday (0129) Definitely the best day of the week for eating/exercise. Got my full hour of elliptical in. Taught Zumba over at the church. Two miles on the treadmill, and ... I did a WEIGHTS workout. Didn't quite keep calories under goal, but at least kept them in check. 27235 steps. 3147 burn. 2200 intake. 
  • Wednesday (0130) Feeling sore from yesterday, made it harder to push through workouts today. Two 20min sessions on the elliptical, Zumba w/MZL and two miles treadmill. Quick stop at the store. Double school pickups, and a detour for pizza. Uber over on calories in. Some computer work, book reviews, blog post. 23636 steps. 2818 burn. 3300 intake. 
  • Thursday (0131) Just a half hour of elliptical. Zumba w/ MZL. Stopped at Kohls to use a coupon expiring today. Two miles treadmill. A talk with the counselor after school for #4. Chicken tenders for dinner. 21493 steps. 2800 burn. 2800 intake. 
  • Friday (0201) A half hour elliptical, two miles treadmill. Some computer stuff done, and family packing, they are leaving California/Cruise tomorrow. 14387 steps. 2334 burn. 3200 intake. 
  • Saturday (0202) Final packing and Hubs and the boys were off. Lots of text updates from the during the day (vicarious vacation). I got in a couple elliptical sessions. #1 son called and took me out to lunch at Red Robin. Computer work ... end of month stuff, and photo organization. 12660 steps. 2399 burn. 3400 intake. 
  • Sunday (0203) Got in my hour of elliptical, and an hour walk on the treadmill. #1 and wife came over for waffles. Superbowl Sunday. The boys said they were able to catch it on the boat. I didn't watch, not a football gal. 21634 steps. 2681 burn. 2200 intake. 
Five Featured Photos ...

 White out at the high school basketball game. #3 likes to dress for the theme!
The doesn't like to pose for pictures ... so this is what I got as he headed out Friday night. 

 The cruise crew ... I don't travel well, and this is the first cruise for the family. Hubs is a pretty good judge of what I can and cannot handle (anxiety, etc) so after this experience, we'll see if it's something I think I could join them on in the future. #1 son and wife also stayed homes (new jobs, no passport).


... on the airplane

... the hotel/boat (pre-cruise)

Aquarium

The guys are gone until Thursday ... so MY schedule is opened up. No driving kids to/from school, to/from practice, to basketball games, to friend's houses. No homework help or school stress. No waking kids up early ... I can sleep in. More time to exercise, if I want. No reason to over eat, if I'm not even making anything for anyone. We'll see what happens next week, and then the week after, back to the usual routine. Hopefully I can get back to MY usual routine (hour of elliptical early, etc ... I'd like to say improved eating, but that has NEVER been routine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...