Monday, February 11, 2019

Weekly Weigh-In #288 (179.7)

Well, at least after being above 180 for the entire week, it dropped below (barely) for the official weekly weigh-in. This was a unique week! Hubs and the boys were gone on a cruise. I stayed home. I don't travel well and someone has to take care of the animals. A little bit of Home Alone time is actually nice. Quiet. Clean.  Then we got hit with a huge snowstorm. They canceled school, something they do NOT do here in Utah (it's never happened in my 20+ parenting experience and I  don't remember it happening to school-age me either).   And the boys were gone! Well, that's one less day of school they missed while they were on vacation. They arrived back for the weekend, and all is back to "normal" here at home. Resuming the routine this coming week ...

I had a pretty good week for steps ...

NUMBERS: Official weigh-in was down (-1.9) but the average was up slightly (.4 to 181.84).  I wasn't able to keep calories under my 2000 goal any days this week, and only kept intake under burn two days. Average intake 2550. Average burn 2726. Overage for the week (1303).  Step average was 20985 with 52.95 logged miles. One steps 146,894. Versa steps 142170, ChargeClipped was 136596.  Wearing the One on the hip, which seems to track more steps then when worn on the torso (currently where my Charge2 is clipped).  Two days with 3000+ burn. One 30k day.  Cardio minutes 660/820/836/1141. 

I haven't been including my Life Cycle graph, because it just doesn't change much from week to week. I'm unexciting. Got my routine that doesn't change much. This week was a little different. 
 
EXERCISE: I hit the elliptical every day, and achieved my hour four days. Treadmill time four days, with one day of double duty. Zumba ... only twice. Classes were canceled on Wednesday because of the snow storm, and I still wasn't quite ready to brave the roads on Thursday morning. I was thinking I'd go Friday (as I didn't have to get the kids to school) but then class was canceled due to a funeral in the building. It's been a while since my Zumba has been that low. I actually hit the bike once, and did weights. Also, a LOT of shoveling snow. That is a workout!  OTHER ACTIVITIES: Without my two/three times daily drop-off/pickups from school, my driving time was down. With the snow storm, I didn't even leave the house Wed/Thurs. Some family time, as I went out to my folks on Monday, and Mom and I went out to lunch. Grocery shopping was down too, I didn't get out to restock until Friday. Grabbed some pizza on Saturday ... it was National Pizza Day and I really feel we should support these "holidays". The boys got home in time for games on Saturday. There were actually four games, but two were at the same time.  Here's the Day by Day ...


  • Monday (0204) Home alone. Didn't have to get the boys to school, so I slept in some. Went out to Draper for Zumba w/Southziders. Then out to my mom's house, we did lunch. Had to enlist #1 to help pick up the truck, finished up after some repairs. As for exercise, I also got in my hour of elliptical and two miles treadmill. Eating was over goal, but under burn. Steps 23023. Burn 2737. Intake 2600. 
  • Tuesday (0205) Very full day ... checked off all the boxes, almost anyway. Awake and up at my usual time. Didn't get the full hour of elliptical in early, but did by end of day. Zumba at the church. A two mile treadmill walk, then a one mile run, and one more mile a little later, walking again. Attempted adding some incline. I did WEIGHTS, and even a bike workout. Unfortunately, a bit over on eating. Well under burn, but over goal. Steps 32394. Burn 3292. Intake 2200.  
  • Wednesday (0206) Woke to a SNOW DAY. School was canceled, which didn't affect me, as my boys are gone this week. But in my entire parenting career, school has never been canceled before. That's one less day they will miss. Most of the free Zumba classes canceled too. I wasn't going to go out anyway. I got in my hour of elliptical, but no other official exercise. I spent at least an hour shoveling snow though. Had to go out three separate times and still only got a third of the driveway and the sidewalks done. Eating was a little out of control. Steps 21290. Burn 2696. Intake 3100. 
  • Thursday (0207) Motivation way down today. Slept in. Zumba was on, and the roads weren't too bad, but I bagged it. Figured the parking lots weren't cleared yet. Just a half hour of elliptical, but another hour of shoveling as I tried to uncover the truck and clear more of the driveway ... and a little more snow had fallen overnight so still had to hit the main driveway and sidewalks again. Eating was over again. Hubs and the boys arrived home safe in the evening. Steps 15442. Burn 2462. Intake 3100. 
  • Friday (0208) Well, the boys COULD have attended school today, but originally we hadn't been sure of the arrival time, so we'd put the vacation leave through today. I encouraged them to go, but ... they fought it hard. Sometimes you need a home vacation after the vacation. Without needing to get them to school, I was thinking I'd hit Zumba w/MZL, but then received word it was canceled due to a funeral in the building. Got in an hour of elliptical and two miles treadmill. Hubs and #2 went to work per usual. No basketball practice for #5 in the evening though. I went out to restock groceries and got some shopping steps. Steps 35398. Burn 3022. Intake 2400. 
  • Saturday (0209) Family breakfast. Three basketball games with the boys. It was National Pizza Day, so grabbed some Dominos. #3 worked on his poster to answer his date to Sweethearts. Set up the new TV. Got in 40min elliptical. 13257 Steps. 2303 burn. 2150 intake.  
  • Sunday (0210) Crepes for breakfast this morning. 30min elliptical, and two miles treadmill walk. Blizzard blew in for early evening. 16090 steps. 2572 burn. 2300 intake.
 Five Featured Photos ...


 I actually changed out of my workout wear to go lunch with Mom on Monday ...

Hit with HUGE snow on Wednesday


 ... the family had some sunshine in Mexico on Wednesday.

... and cool frames for photos.

... apparently the soft serve ice cream was one of the best things on the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...