Monday, February 18, 2019

Weekly Weigh-In #289 (181.0)



 
So this last week was a return to the routine. Sort-of. The kids went back to school and attempted to catch-up on the week they missed. The middle school was out Friday, because of Parent/Teacher conferences earlier in the week. Hubs is attempting to improve his eating/exercise starting this week, and has done well. That SHOULD help me, but we'll see...


NUMBERS: Official weight was up (1.3 ... back into the 180s) but the average was down (2.53 to 179.31).  I had four days where I kept intake under burn, three under goal. Intake average was 2536. Average burn was 2913.  Overage for the week though, (180). Three days with 3000+ burn and 30k in steps.  Step average was 24508 with 64.68 logged miles.  Steps on the devices ... One(clippedHip) 171554,  Charge2 (clipped/torso) 165305. Versa (wrist) 163864. Motiv Ring 162846.  So although the hip position seems to pick up more steps overall, I do notice it does not pick up my hour of Zumba as well (it's one of the lower stats there). Cardio minutes 865/1071/1088/1509.

EXERCISE: I was on the elliptical every day, and achieved my hour six of the seven days. Treadmill time four days, one day with double duty. Five Zumba classes, as I was able to hit Friday. No bike. No Weights.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: The driving and grocery shopping per usual. A stop at the department store. Just one basketball game (always adds up to more than an hour as they want the kids there early, and sometimes they run over, plus a little practice time).  Irregular activities ... a stop at the school (PT conferences), doctor (annual exam) and out to eat (Valentines!) ♥

Here's the Day by Day ...


  • Monday (0211) Return to the routine. The snow last night made the roads slow this morning. Zumba w/Kirsten then grabbing groceries at Maceys.  An hour of elliptical and an hour on the treadmill. Some shoveling too. #3 had practice in the evening.  32392 steps. 3147 burn. 1950 intake. 
  • Tuesday (0212) Got in my hour of elliptical, taught Zumba over at the church, then two miles treadmill. Didn't get weights in today. I had a doctor's appointment, just my annual exam and prescription refill. After picking up the kids from school, I went back for PT conferences and managed to meet with almost all of the teachers for both boys, checking in on their catch-up after the cruise. Hubs and #4 did a derby in the evening. 26529 steps. 2967 burn. 2300 intake. 
  • Wednesday (0213) Hour of elliptical, Zumba and two miles treadmill. Stopped at Sams and Walmart for groceries. Just one pickup after school. #5 had a basketball game in the evening. Hubs starting working out this week. He hit the gym this morning, and again in the evening. Improving his eating too, which seems to be fairly easy for him. 32692 steps. 3336 burn. 2000 intake. 
  • Thursday (0214) Valentines Day. I grabbed some donuts as there was a little potluck mingle after Zumba class. I also wore red and did a "love" song for my number. Also an hour of elliptical and two miles treadmill. Stop at Kohls to spend my Kohls Cash expiring today. Both boys stayed after school for some make-up work. Hubs I went to grab an early dinner, but we weren't early enough, the restaurants were packed. We ended up at a pizza place that wasn't crowded. 30147 steps. 3171 burn. 2800 intake. 
  • Friday (0215) No school for the middle school kids (because of P/T conferences) but I still had to get #3 off. But without the 9:30 drop-off, I could hit Zumba, and I did! Also got in my hour of elliptical, but that was it for additional workouts. #4 got an invite to go hang with friends, so I dropped him off around noon. #5 had practice, and I had to pickup #4 later in the evening. 23929 steps. 2989 burn. 2000 intake ... but I forgot to log, I'm likely forgetting some. 
  • Saturday (0216) Awake early, not sure why. Crepes for breakfast. Hubs hit the gym early, I got in three 20min elliptical sessions throughout the day. NO basketball today! Some stress with the ducks (the males being really aggressive against one of the girls). Uber over on the eating. 15232 steps. 2488 burn. 3300 intake. 
  • Sunday (0217) Pancakes, bacon and hashbrowns for breakfast. Hubs smoked pulled pork for dinner. I got 30min elliptical in. The boys watched the NBA All -Star game in the evening. Uber over on eating. Again. 10633 steps. 2295 burn. 3300 intake. 
 *** What I'm Watching ... I finished up Power. Watched five seasons back to back. Now I'm all caught up. Started Travelers/Season 3. Caught the most recent Grey's Anatomy. I'd meant to go back to some movies this week, but I kept forgetting to start one in the morning, just continuing on with my series. Upstairs, watching Mad Men (season 2) with Hubs.

*** Five Featured Photos ...




 #3 ... sporting Space Jam for Sport Day at School

Heading up the BLACK OUT crowd at Friday's game 

... and off to the Sweethearts Dance

Red Shirt for Valentine's Day Zumba
(I didn't dance in the glasses)

Dinner out with Hubs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...