Monday, September 2, 2019

Weekly Weigh-In # 317 (173.2)

Oy - I'm behind in getting up my weekly weigh-in blog post. August ended, so I had a monthly update to do as well.  Monday was a holiday (Labor Day) which throws off the routine ... but that applies to the coming week, not this past one. Still lots of changes a we got the school stuff settled and started. Add in a couple birthdays, an anniversary and an engagement. Plus we were on dog duty, derbies started up again, I decided to reorganize my office, DTV decisions, and a family party. It was a bit of a crazy week!

NUMBERS: Official weight down (-1.2) with average up a smidgen (.26). Intake average was 2413 with burn average 2845. No deficit, over just a little (325). Step average 20,805 with 34.07 logged miles. Cardio minutes 544/790/686/916 with 20min w/Weights. 

Stacked Steps ...
#3 beat me ... all three of me!  Not sure how he got so many steps.
#5 left his Fitbit home Mon/Tues ... I'm sure he was well over 100K.

EXERCISE: Not a great week for exercise. While I hit the elliptical five days, I didn't get in a full hour any day this week. Only two treadmill times. Even Zumba was down a day ... four classes. I did do a small strength-training workout though.  OTHER ACTIVITIES: School stuff, ortho appointment, derbies, birthdays, engagement, anniversary, family party ... whew!

  • Monday (0826)  Made arrangements for #5 to get picked up and off to school while #4 and I headed to the high school to discuss options, even though we'd pretty much made up our minds on the online. Nice to know there were options and that the district/schools are willing to work with kids who need it. Home in time to hit Zumba w/Kirsten. Store stop at Sam's for some storage options as I organize my office.  Made dinner. #5 had basketball clinic in the evening. Got in two 20min elliptical sessions during the day.  22306 steps. 2980 burn. 1800 intake. 
  • Tuesday (0827) Online school officially started today, but we haven't had orientation (it's tomorrow) so another "homeschool" day. I got a couple elliptical sessions in, then Zumba at the church. Then two miles on the treadmill. Picked up #5 after school and it was straight to the orthodontist for braces prep.  We did some clothes shopping afterward. Hubs and #4 did a derby. 28692 steps. 3169 burn. 2000 intake. 
  • Wednesday (0828) Full day! Happy b-day to #4 (16 years old). It was his orientation today, so I had to skip Zumba. I was impressed with the set-up and organization. Back at home, #4 got started on his first official online day. I made crack chicken in the crock pot - it was a hit and will be a new family favorite. I got in a couple elliptical sessions and two miles treadmill. #5 stayed after for intramurals, then had basketball clinic in the evening. #4 and Dad did another derby. I had to run out a speaker, as they were having audio issues. Store stop too, grabbing some groceries. Cake in the evening. 24608 steps. 3055 burn. 1780 intake. 
  • Thursday (0829) Started the day with a couple elliptical sessions. Got the boys off, #4 started online, house prepped and off to Zumba w/MZL. Straight home after. Two miles treadmill and a small weight workout. Hubs had a late work dinner. 25349 steps. 2974 burn. 2200 intake. 
  • Friday (0830) Late start ... but I can still hit Zumba. I just drop #5 off on the way.  Straight home after, and prep for #2's proposal. I hadn't realized he was doing it in our yard, so the next bit was devoted to mowing and garden. Picked up #5 after school, and everyone arrived and she said yes.  Quiet evening after that. The boys popped next door a few times to take care of the neighbor's dog. 22316 steps. 2923 burn. 2600 intake. 
  • Saturday (0831) Happy b-day to #3 (19years old). Breakfast, some shopping to get a couple cakes (one for today, one for tomorrow), birthday boys out to lunch w/Maga. More office cleanup, and decision time for DTV/Xfinity (on chat/calls for a while today). Yard games in the evening. Dog duty. 13912 steps. 2558 burn. 2400 intake. 
  • Sunday (0901) Weekend not-withstanding, Hubs went into work. Crepes for breakfast. Dog duty. Family party in the early evening ... my folks, siblings and extended family too. 8455 steps. 2258 burn. 2300 intake. 
 *** Five Featured Photos ***

 16 years old ... my #4

 ... we have kitties, but he loves doggies too

... she said yes

 ... our egg hatched

... another birthday (#3, 19 years old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...