A little up. Stuck again in the mid-70s. A bit of a rough week. Started with a holiday, which throws me off-schedule. We lost our kitty ... happily she showed up again four days later. More reorganization (still finishing up my office, also some kitchen stuff), car registration and a switch to Xfinity. Derbies and basketball are the new normal now.
NUMBERS: Official weight up 1.7. Average weight up 1.06. Intake average was 2057 with burn average 2719. Ended up with a slight deficit for the week (-458) when crunching numbers ... but that didn't show on the scale (it was going good as the week started, but jumped over the weekend). Steps average 18987 with 37 logged miles. Cardio minutes 551/782/726/911.
Stacked Steps ...
I guess #5 didn't sync himself - I'm sure he would have beat grandpa for that third spot. But the older boys were both down this week. It depends on what they are doing at work. Steps can really vary. As far as official EXERCISE: Got on the elliptical four days this week, getting in the full hour three of those days. Only one time on the treadmill. Five Zumba classes as usual. No weights. Here's a look at the day by day ...- Monday (0902) Labor Day. Hubs had the day off work, the kids off school. On dog duty for the morning, so went over to let the neighbor's dog out. Hubs took off for some razor riding. I went to Zumba w/Kirsten. Got a little badminton in with #4. Mid-morning, I noticed I hadn't seen kitten around (she's four years old, we just still think of her as our kitten). We did a search of the house, and the yard (but she doesn't go out much, and we always supervise). No sign :( 18733 steps. Burn 2640. 1600 intake.
- Tuesday (0903) Back to the school routine. Got in a couple elliptical sessions early as the big boys left for work, #4 got started on school and I dropped #5 off. Then Zumba. Picked up #5 to take him to his orthodontist appointment. Brac eface! Took the car in to get registered, then picked up the Xfinity TV hookup. I was happily surprised I was able to figure out how to get it installed. Now just to see if the different "red zone" will be acceptable to #4. Hubs and #4 did a derby in the evening. No Joy kitty :( 23963 steps. 2989 burn. 1800 intake.
- Wednesday (0904) Bad night for both Hubs and I. Started the day with two miles treadmill, then got elliptical in. Full hour. Zumba w/MZL. #5 had basketball camp in the evening. Lots of computer research time today. 27647 steps. 3080 burn. 2000 intake.
- Thursday (0905) Another bad night for Hubs, but I managed to sleep through it. He had work then a charity event. He'd prepped brisket last night and smoked it there at work (co-worker's smoker). Two elliptical sessions in early, and another later in the day to equal my hour. Zumba w/MZL. Some shopping, then picked up Popeyes. #1 took the two littles to a movie (IT Chapter 2). Huge thunderstorm rolled in. The ducks were quacking up a storm and Hubs went to check on them. #3 and I stepped outside to see too, and heard a "meow" ... it was Joy! Happy to have her home! Skittish and hungry, but home. 24398 steps. 2990 burn. 1600 intake.
- Friday (0906) Could have slept in, but forgot to adjust my alarm, so it was still set for the early hour. Got one elliptical session in, made sure #4 was started on school, and dropped #5 off on my way to Zumba w/MZL. Grabbed groceries after class. #5 had practice in the evening. Got some computer work done, plus 10 more minutes on the elliptical. 18533 steps. 2681 burn. 2200 intake.
- Saturday (0907) No exercise, but I did mow the lawn. Big breakfast in the morning, then #1 was making flan and cheesecake. I made a cake too (#1's birthday today). We all went out for burgers in the early evening. 12420 steps. 2429 burn. 2800 intake.
- Sunday (0908) Made cinnamon rolls and scones. First day with the new Xfinity/NFL RedZone (switch from DirectTV) and #4 said it was acceptable. Whew! Rain off and on ... complete downpour as Hubs arrived home (he'd gone to work) and he pulled me out in the rain too. We were drenched! Made macaroni rosa for dinner, Hubs put some steak in the sous vide. 7213 steps. 2222 burn. 2400 intake.
*** Five Featured Photos ***
... I made this memory collage when our kitty was missing. So sad!
But happy as she found her way back home after four days.
Happy and sad with our caterpillar too ... we thought the egg didn't hatch, but it did! The very hungry caterpillar was growing so fast and so big. Then, we don't know what happened, but it died :(
My firstborn - 24 years old.
Burgers for his birthday.
Hubs pulled me out in the rain! We were both drenched!
New utensils, new tray ... love it!








No comments:
Post a Comment