I must admit - I'm a bit stuck. Not just weight, but myself, my motivation. I even gave up on tracking my food for a bit this week, stopped trying to track my fasting times. I'd forget to start/stop and then get frustrated trying to remember and input it afterward. Similar story with food. But I think I DO need to track, and I actually like having the record of what I've eaten as much as looking at the calorie count. I've been so behind at getting these weekly updates blogged as well ... is it worth the time it takes? I had been posting the updates to my social media, but gave up on that a while ago.
This is the third week of online school for #4. Our first full week (as the first two were just four days). Still figuring things out. The first few days were easy but super stressful the last couple days (need to work on timing). While online school is not the same as homeschooling, I am much more involved, and it has taken up a lot of my time too. There was a doctor's appointment, some family fun, plus basketball and derbies. Busy week.
NUMBERS: While weight was only up a smidgen (+.1) average was up quite a bit (+2.2). I only tracked calories a couple days, so no intake average or deficit/overage to note. Average burn 2737. Step average 19272. Cardio minutes 633/822/692/1051.
#2 was the step winner this week.
EXERCISE: I was on the elliptical four days this week, getting in a full hour three of those days. Three days with treadmill time. Five Zumba classes. No weights. Here's a look at the day by day ...
- Monday (0909) Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba and treadmill time, but didn't quite get to 30k. Grabbed groceries after class. #4 finished school early, but didn't want to work ahead. Had a doctor's appointment for him in the afternoon. New pediatrician (gal I went to high school with). #4 wasn't happy about it. #5 had clinic, but also a game, so game takes precedence. Our boys kept it close but couldn't quite get ahead in the end. 27938 steps. 3206 burn. Untracked intake.
- Tuesday (0910) Same exercise as yesterday. #4 was done with school early again. Thunderstorms throughout the day. #5 stayed after for intramurals. #4 and Hubs did a derby in the evening. 26658 steps. 2950 burn. Untracked Intake.
- Wednesday (0911) Stormy night, noisy rain woke me up and made it hard to sleep. Lots of rain during the day too, and I had to spend a little time checking window wells, positioning buckets and towels, as we had a little water getting in the house. Got my hour of elliptical in, Zumba and treadmill time. #5 had Intramurals after school, and basketball clinic in the evening. #2 had a game, and Hubs and #3 did a derby. 30042 steps. 3292 burn. Untracked intake.
- Thursday (0912) Stressful school day for #4. He'd taken it easy earlier in the week, and now assignments and deadlines were looming. Spent most of the day helping and tomorrow will still have a lot to do. I'd done two elliptical sessions early, then Zumba, but didn't get in any more exercise. Basketball game with #5 in the evening. 18812 steps. 2750 burn. Untracked intake.
- Friday (0913) I made it to Zumba, but that was it for exercise. Helped #4 with school stuff and got everything in by the deadline. Family party in the evening, as Aunt Jami and the girls were in town. #5 had practice, but I had his skip so he could see cousins. 12355 steps. 2438 burn. 2200 intake.
- Saturday (0914) Hubs went into work. #4 went to watch a friend play football. I took #5 in for a haircut. Got the lawn mowed. #5 had a game (two really, both at 4:00, so we could only hit one) and they won (his other team did too, even without him). Hubs brought home a monitor/new computer for me, so I spent a while in the evening getting that set up. 13264 steps. 2538 burn. 2400 intake.
- Sunday (0915) Bad night. Up early to go with Hubs and extended family to see a hot air balloon festival in Park City. Out to breakfast afterward. No exercise. 5834 steps. 1986 burn.
Good thing ducks like water!
So much rain!
Crack chicken - Hubs really likes it
This sign is SO true ...
#3 - Homecoming
Balloon festival - Autumn Aloft








No comments:
Post a Comment