Thursday, January 4, 2018

Books in 2017

I topped my last year's books by one! I wasn't trying to beat it. I didn't even have any particular goal in mind ... I just read when I could, because I like reading. Good Reads is great for keeping track of it all. My boys can't quite comprehend that I not only read for fun, but also write reviews (aka "book reports") which they will only do when assigned (and then still grudgingly, complaining the entire time).  You can see more of my Goodreads Recap for 2017 (the image above is just a small snapshot). 

Here's another little look at my 2017 books.  I reviewed and rated all my reads on GoodReads, but I didn't do as many book blog posts as I would have liked. I really should showcase my five star series at least!


I discovered audiobooks last year (I know, I'm slow, I just didn't think I'd like listening!) My audio experiences increased ... 68 of the 138 were audio. I still rely on my library a lot, and find tons of freebies for my Kindle cloud. I probably only purchased a few books all year. I'm sorry authors! I know I should ... but it's hard when there are so many other options available. 

I LOVE books and reading ... and looking back at a yearly recap is fun for me too.

1 comment:

  1. I have already started to wonder and yes...’worry’ about topping my books read number from last year! I don’t have as much time to read! How silly is that worry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...