Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blister on a Baby Toe

Toes are NOT the most attractive body part, so I apologize in advance for this lovely picture  *Ü* My poor little baby toe ... I don't know if maybe I shift my foot wrong in my shoe or what, but I always seem to rub myself into a blister here. This first appeared June 8, as I jogged the track during #3's basketball game (well, it wasn't the first time, as this is a trouble spot for me, but I hadn't really had a problem in recent months, probably because I hadn't spent a lot of time in shoes ... I wear slippers on my elliptical). The blister fades a bit after my workout, but when I put on my running shoes (and I have a few different pair I try to alternate between in case it is the shoe) for a longer length of time (say an hour) then it reappears ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...