Monday, July 4, 2022

What I Was Watching ~ Q2

April, May & June 2022 ... watched several series and quite a few movies while working out in the home gym. There were a couple watched upstairs (not working out) with Hubs, but most were while walking on the treadmill or on the elliptical.

We still had AppleTV for April, so I watched a couple of shows there. Severance was slow to start for me but then I got hooked. Quite the cliffhanger! I liked The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey ... premise reminded me a bit of Flowers for Algernon. Season 4 of Mrs. Maisel dropped on Amazon Prime, so I watched that. The Boys (S3) came out and Hubs and I watched that upstairs (and the last couple episodes won't release until July, but I still included it here - I have been watching s18 of Grey's Anatomy, and I'll put that one in the next quarter). Under the Banner of Heaven was getting a lot of buzz. I'd recently read the book ... I didn't enjoy the series at all though, it was a push to finish. While on the polygamy bandwagon, I re-watched some of BigLove. Everyone's been waiting for the fourth season of Stranger Things. My #5 is a fan, and stayed up until 1:00 in the morning when it dropped on May 27 and binged all the episodes. I took my time and watched them over the next week or so while in the gym. #4 had watched the first season long ago, then never continued. He did a binge to catch up, then watched s4 as well. The final two (long) episodes didn't drop until July 1 ... but I'm still including the series here in Q2 (and those were watched by July 2).

 Quite a few movies this quarter ... 27! More than double the first three months.

Sometimes I'm more in a movie mood.

A lot of times I'll check the "what's leaving" and use that to chose what to watch next. A few here were re-watches (Moneyball, Ready Player One, Social Network, Two Weeks Notice, Erin Brockovich, Warhorse ... & Topgun - I haven't seen the new one yet). West Side Story (eh), Spiderman, The Batman ... those were "new" and recently in theaters. The Valet was cute, and I really liked Hustle.

 

Movie memories ... fun to look at the collage and see which ones I really remember. And which I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...