I'm a bit discouraged. Not even so much with weight and what not ... but for the second week in a row, my weekly Fitbit report didn't come. I mean, I pretty much have all the numbers anyway. I calculate my average intake/burn/steps in an excel file, but I like it here for a visual, and I don't crunch the numbers for sleep/floors/etc. I need my report for that.
Overall, my numbers were an improvement...
NUMBERS: Official weight down (-.7) and average down too (-1.0). With an average intake of 2086, and average burn of 3166, there was a decent deficit for the week (-4492). Two days under 2000 intake. Four days with 3000+ burn and 30k steps. Step average was 29054 with 81.1 logged miles. Cardio minutes 1020/1148/ /1015. No minutes w/weights. I thought about it a few times though... does that count?
EXERCISE: I was extra active this week! I got in an hour of elliptical every single day. 7 of 7. Treadmill time every day too, doing double duty six days! Zumba ... down a little. Just four, as I had to miss Friday. No bike. No weights.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving kids around and restocking groceries. Shopped for some flowers/plants ... and then spent quite a bit of time gardening. Mowed the lawn a couple times during the week as well. Five basketball games for #5 this week. Three w/Wolves, two with Grizzlies. Hubs left on Friday for a weekend trip to California with some guys from work.
Here's a look at the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0430) 30k day. Started off with my hour of elliptical, followed by Zumba w/Debbie. Some shopping (Costco). Two treadmill times. #5 had a basketball game in the evening. Kept calories in check. 31640 steps. 3279 burn. 1500 intake.
- Tuesday (0501) 30k day. Pretty much the same as yesterday, but didn't quite keep calories under goal, although they were under burn. Hour of elliptical, Zumba w/Marian, two treadmill times. Hubs had a derby. #5 had a basketball game with his Grizzlies. 30997 steps. 3322 burn. 2200 intake.
- Wednesday (0502) Stayed busy, 30k day ... hour of elliptical early. Zumba w/MZL, some grocery shopping. Mowed the front lawn. Two treadmill times. Should have done weights, but lost my motivation. 33722 steps. 3322 burn. 2400 intake.
- Thursday (0503) My "usual" workouts (hour each of elliptical, Zumba & treadmill) but over 35k today! Got in some shopping steps and gardening. Whew! I'm not sure if my fingernails will ever come clean. So ready for my shower before bed. 36166 steps. 3529 burn. 2100 intake.
- Friday (0504) No Zumba today (#5 was receiving an award at school at that time), but still almost 30k with just elliptical and two treadmill walks. Gardening again. Whew! More dirt under my fingernails. Turned over a lot of dirt, raked, planted, mulched. Also lost my Garmin tracker somewhere along the way (it's okay, I still have my One, Charge2, Alta and Motiv, if I lost any one, that was the best one to lose, but I wasn't quite done experimenting with it yet!) I could have stepped just a bit more to hit the 30k, but the Charge/Alta were there ... and I was tired. 29281 steps. 3258 burn. 2300 intake.
- Saturday (0505) I got in my hour of elliptical. My 30min of treadmill got interrupted, so I stopped at 20min ... then did another treadmill time where I jogged a WHOLE MILE without stopping
Whew. Haircuts, lawn mow, three basketball games for #5. Oh, and I found my Garmin out on the front lawn. 22720 steps. 2832 burn. 2000 intake. - Sunday (0506) Hour of elliptical and one time on the treadmill. At home day. Made mint brownies. 18853 steps. 2620 burn. 2300 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Four movies this week ... as the covers indicate, three were darker drama/action, and one was a lighthearted comedy(dramedy). All fairly recent, 2017/2016. I'd seen the first two Planet of the Apes movies, War for the Planet of the Apes was #3. Just eh for me. I'd heard rave reviews about Deepwater Horizon. I liked it (in the inspirational "there is good in humanity" way) ... but I didn't love it. Mother's Day has the lowest rating on IMDB, but I liked it. Maybe I just needed something lighter. Morgan ... I'd heard of several of the actors in it, but hadn't known anything about the movie itself. It was okay. I anticipated the twist at the end. Over the weekend I got caught up on "Grey's Anatomy" and a few episodes of the new series "The Crossing" with "Glitch" on Netflix as my fill-in (if my movies ended before my workout did).
Five Featured Photos ...
My braid for Zumba...
Looks a little like a marble rye with the different colors coming through.
One of my flower purchases ...
Pretty petunias in a matching purple pot!
Missed Zumba Friday as this kid was receiving an award at school.
Student of the Month.
Hubs off in California for the weekend.
#1 son seeing Hamilton as it toured in town.








No comments:
Post a Comment