Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Week #247

The week was a bit off. Nothing huge. Just started a little down. 
End of the month blues maybe. April is ending. 

Waiting for my weekly summary from Fitbit. 
Will it ever come this week?

NUMBERS: Official weight down (-1.1) but average was up (1.8). Crunching all the ins and outs, I was over on calories for the week (1753). Average Intake 2764. Average Burn 2955. Step average was 24518 with 66.1 logged miles. Three days with both 3000+ burn and 30k steps. It's the eating, didn't have one day under 2000. Cardio minutes 850/944/867 with just 15min w/Weights.

Life ala Life Cycle

EXERCISE: I hit the elliptical six days, achieving my hour five of those days.  Treadmill time five days, double duty four of those times. Just four Zumba classes ... didn't go on Friday (MZL moved that day).  No bike, one time w/weights. OTHER ACTIVITIES: I really do duck duty every day, so it only makes it on the chart when it's beyond the basic morning/night feedings and such. That icon also covers gardening, although I count lawn mowing separately. Got in for a nail appointment. The usual grocery shopping ... driving was up a bit. Family time this week, once with Hubs side, once with mine. Three basketball games (two Grizzlies, one Wolves)



Here's the Day to Day ...

  • Monday (0423) Not my usual "Motivated Monday" ... a little down and lacking energy. Habit though, still got my hour of elliptical in early, then Zumba and one treadmill time. I'd done okay on eating, but then in the evening we went out with family. The cemetery and then dinner. Oops, over on intake. 25628 steps. 2988 burn. 2950 intake.
  • Tuesday (0424) 30k day. Hour of elliptical early. Zumba w/Marian and two time on the treadmill. Also mowed the lawn. #5 had a basketball game in the evening. Hubs had a derby. Still over on intake, but under goal. 31927 steps. 3294 burn. 2200 intake.
  • Wednesday (0425) Got my 30k day. Started with an hour of elliptical. Zumba w/MZL and two treadmill times. I've been jogging one, walking one. Stayed busy with bills, blogs and basketball highlights. Hubs had a derby up North and wasn't home until late. Timer malfunction had him stressed too. 30762 steps. 3232 burn. 2700 intake.
  • Thursday (0426) Morning was off, as Hubs had been a bit distracted and left the derby trailer in front of the 3rd car garage, blocking #1 in. I had to run #1 to the high school to grab #3's truck for the day. So I didn't get my full hour of elliptical in early, but I did by end of day. Also Zumba w/MZL and two treadmill times. A little bit of strength training, not long or hard enough to really call it a "weight workout" but it was more than just abs/core. #5's basketball practice was cancelled. Hubs had a another derby ... and happily got the timer fixed for it. 33990 steps. 3389 burn. 2800 intake.
  • Friday (0427) I went into Friday planning it to be a little less than the usual weekday. Still 20k. I slept in a little. No Zumba (MZL had to change locations and I just didn't have it in me to make it to Debbie's ... I thought I might get some in on my own but it didn't happen). Three 20min sessions on the elliptical, two treadmill times. #5 had practice, at a local church instead of the community college (closer). 23661 steps. 2941 burn. 2700 intake.
  • Saturday (0428) two 20min sessions on the elliptical. Mowed the front lawn. #5 had two basketball games. Got my nails filled. Hubs went to watch a District Derby. Grabbed some pizza and crazy bread. 14238 steps. 2436 burn. 3000 intake.
  • Sunday (0429) Family breakfast, and then a bridal shower in the evening for my niece (family and food!). I mowed the back lawn and did some gardening and duck duty. Emptying and refilling their pool and some digging for worms. 11423 steps. 2405 burn. 3000 intake.

 *** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Four movies this week (for workouts Monday-Thursday). A couple Netflix originals (2017), and a couple older ones (well, 2010) that I hadn't really heard of, but figured I'd give a try. To The Bone was interesting. Obviously, I like to eat. It's hard to even imagine such a mindset. Bright ... Hubs and #3 son had watched this and both said it was just okay. I agreed on the just okay part, although I think this was much more up my alley (I like paranormal in books and shows). It really lacked in story though. All Good Things ... not good. At least I didn't like it at all. Based on true events, and obviously those behind this movie have no doubt of guilt. Ryan Gosling ... unattractive roll (I mean literally and figuratively). 6 Souls ... this was intriguing at the start. Couldn't help but make some parallels to the more recent multiple personality movie "Split" ... and while the latter also went a little paranormal, the former went really weird. Backwoods vudoo and religion. Trying to understand the title exactly (I can pinpoint the six souls but ...) apparently the original title was "Shelter" ... On Friday I caught up on Grey's Anatomy. I had three episodes waiting. Saturday I tried out "The Crossing" and it looks interesting. Just started this spring.

Five Featured Photos ...

 Family photo at the cemetery. 

 Not really motivational magnets ... but they are cute and funny.


Had to screenshot this text from Hubs. "Flavor"?
Glad he liked it though - It was one I grabbed at the Dollar store!


Trying out trackers ... in addition to my One and Charge, I've been comparing stats on the Alta (in a clip), Garmin Vivofit (in a clip) and the Motiv ring. I just like data. I'm a bit of a numbers geek.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...