There were no Mother's Day gifts from the scale this week. Wouldn't it be great if someone or something could "gift" you weight-loss? "Here you go, a couple for 10 pounds off" ... I'd love that! Hubs returned from his California trip Monday, just to turn around and take off again, this time to Phoenix. He returned home late Wednesday. Sunny at the start of the week, then it cooled down and the rain came. The change in weather was nice. I do love the sun, but the rain can be refreshing.
... and hooray, Fitbit figured out whatever was wrong and got weekly reports sent out this week.
NUMBERS: Official weight up (.9) but the average down a smidgen (-.29). With average intake of 2386, and average burn of 2929, there was a tiny deficit at the end of the week (-485). Only one day under 2000 intake goal. Four days 3000+ burn, also 30k days. Step average was 24147 with 63.18 logged miles. Cardio minutes 850/929/1029/855.
EXERCISE: Five days with my hour of elliptical. Six days with Treadmill time, four with double duty. Four Zumba classes ... no Friday again. No bike, no weights.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Although it had only been two weeks since my last nail appointment, they were so bad, I had to go in again. Just one mowing, as Hubs had #2 do it at the end of the week for Mother's Day (I told him I don't mind mowing ... I'd rather have the kids clean the bathroom if it's for me!) Mother's Day gathering with the inlaws on Sunday. Three basketball games (one Monday, two Saturday). The usual driving around and grocery shopping too.
Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0507) 30k to start the week. An hour of elliptical early, then Zumba w/Debbie. Two treadmill times; one jog, one walk. Didn't quite keep calories under goal, but at least kept them in check. #5 had a 9:00 basketball game in the evening. Oy, when it was time to leave for the game, I really wanted to be heading to bed! 30738 steps. 3249 burn. 2100 intake.
- Tuesday (508) Another 30k day. Pretty much the same activity as yesterday (elliptical, Zumba, treadmill). I know, I should shake it up more, and I need to do weights. Spent some time outside, love this sunshine! 31165 steps. 3267 burn. 2400 intake.
- Wednesday (0509) Whew ... 37k day! My usual hour of elliptical in the morning. Zumba w/MZL was good and got me above average steps (7000+). Two treadmill times, but I just walked both. I actually would have skipped the second, but I wanted to finish my movie. Lots of yardwork. Gardening and mowing. I guess that's where the rest of the steps came from. Some house cleaning too. Hubs home from hids work trip late tonight. 37121 steps. 3558 burn. 2700 intake.
- Thursday (0510) With elliptical and Zumba and some shopping, I only had to hit the treadmill once to get to my 30k goal. #5 had basketball practice in the evening. Hubs and #3 did a derby. 31750 steps. 3336 burn. 2000 intake.
- Friday (0511) Slept in a little, and in addition to my usual elementary drop-off, I had to do the middle-school drop-off. The time conflicts with Zumba, so no Zumba today. Only exercise was elliptical, but I got in my hour. After-school pickups and basketball practice for #5. 15356 steps. 2557 burn. 2700 intake.
- Saturday (0512) Nail appointment, two basketball games, and an hour walk on the treadmill (catching up on the most recent "Grey's Anatomy"). 12901 steps. 2268 burn. 2000 intake.
- Sunday (0513) Mother's Day. The boys made a nice breakfast and did some stuff (cleaning, mowing, getting my car washed). I did some gardening and did do a walk on the treadmill (watched the latest episode of "The Crossing". Got the new Fitbit Versa, and #2 is going to start wearing the Blaze we had around. Family gathering in the evening. 9997 steps. 2268 burn. 2600 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Four movies in the gym this week ... two were repeats I'd seen before, but wanted to watch again (first and last). The middle two, while I recognized the actors, I don't know that I'd seen any previews or heard anything about them in theaters (I am out of the loop as I don't go to theaters or watch TV, where upcoming movies are advertised a lot). I'd watched Crash (2004) a while back. When I watched "Mother's Day" last week, and the "intersecting storylines" I thought to myself "they are trying to do what Crash did, but it just wasn't the same ..." and that it was brought "Crash" back into my mind. It was streamable on Amazon Prime. I does deserve its R rating (language/sex) but it's a show that really struck me. It really could be titled "Pride and Prejudice" too! Hereafter (2010) was pretty good. I'd read/watched other books/movies lately that examined the afterlife, so this was another along that theme. Transcendence (2014) started off very promising, but I was making some "what" faces for much of the second half. Lots of familiar faces in it though! Avatar (2009) ... I can't remember when I saw it, but it was a while ago. Long movie, so I started Thursday and finished Friday. I also got in my "Grey's Anatomy" and "The Crossing" catch-up, and Hubs and I watched "Dr. Strange" ... well, Hubs fell asleep Friday, so we stopped and started up again Saturday. Hubs fell asleep again, but I went ahead and finished it up.
Five Featured Photos ...
Quadruple trackers ... I've been wearing them all and comparing the stats.
Hubs flew in on Monday ... and flew out on Monday
Home from Cali, off to Phoniex.
Just a few hours in Utah in between.
I've never been a flip-flop girl ... but I'm wearing them this year.
Some herbs on the kitchen counter.
The basket has our fresh eggs from our duckie.
Mother's day roses ...









No comments:
Post a Comment