Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Week #250


Only a couple weeks left with the school schedule ... then summer. I tend to struggle more during the summer (not that I've been doing that great anyway). Overall, this past week was pretty good. Improved the eating a little, activity was up, actually did a weights session.

NUMBERS: Official weight down, 176.5 (-.8) with the average down a bit too 174.8 (-.6). Average intake was 2193, average burn 3243 ... crunching numbers, a deficit for the week (-3353).  Total steps for the week One-199287. Versa-201051, Charge2-200829. Step average was 28470, with 74.42 logged miles. All my devices count cardio minutes a bit differently ;) Cardio minutes 900/1119/1347/1008 (1128, 800, 907). Weights for 40min. Keeping calories under 2000, only twice. burn 3000+ happened five times. Four 30k days.  

EXERCISE: Hit the elliptical every day, getting in my hour five days. Seven days of treadmill time too, but just two with double duty. Five Zumba classes. One time on the bike, and one session w/weights.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Went out to my mom's to visit and take her to lunch. A couple basketball games. An appointment at the bank. The usual grocery shopping, and a little non-grocery shopping. Lots of work in the yard, mowing the lawn, gardening and ducky duty.




Here's the Day by Day ...
  • Monday (0514) 30k day to start the week off. Hour of elliptical early, Zumba w/Debbie then two treadmill times (one jog, one walk). Loads of laundry, gardening ... two broken eggs though, magpie maybe? Unexpected sunshine during the day, with a rainstorm later. #5 had a basketball game in the evening. 30398 steps. 3360 burn. 2300 intake.
  • Tuesday (0515) Belated Mother's Day, I went out to my mom's around noon (got the kids off to school, hour of elliptical and Zumba in before), running a couple errands on the way. We went out to lunch. Back just in time for middle school pickup. Got in one treadmill time, with a little extra to finish up my movie, but just under 30k today. Happy to keep calories in check(ish) even with the eating out. 28390 steps. 3203 burn. 2200 intake.
  • Wednesday (0516) Whew! Very active day, even beyond exercise. Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba, and jog. Lots of yardwork, trimming, transplanting, moving things around. Appointment at the bank. Hubs had a derby. Kept calories low today. 33644 steps. 2673 burn. 1450 intake.
  • Thursday (0517) A 36k day, and that was with just one treadmill time (I usually do two). I got in my hour of elliptical and Zumba w/MZL ... extra steps came from shopping, mowing the lawn and working in the garden I guess. Stayed moving! Hubs had a derby in the evening. #5 had practice. 36596 steps. 3624 burn. 1900 intake.
  • Friday (0518) I'd had my alarm set for 7:30, but was awake early, so got up at 6:00 and hit the treadmill for an hour walk. Got in one elliptical session too, as I got the kids off to school. Zumba w/MZL, then a couple more elliptical sessions later to equal my hour. Hubs had another derby. #5 had practice. Made a big batch of homemade bread. 32751 steps. 3423 burn. 2600 intake.
  • Saturday (0519) I was awake early. I hit the treadmill and did a little 5k while catching up on the season finale of "Grey's Anatomy". I did a WEIGHT workout! Also two sessions on the elliptical. #5 had a game at 4:00. He had some friends over before/after who came and watched him play as well. Saturday evening at home. 19680 steps. 2801 burn. 2400 intake.
  • Sunday (0520) Was awake pretty early, so I went on the stationary bike (it's quiet). It had been a while. Also got 30min elliptical and a 30min walk later in the day. Sunday breakfast with the family. Some yardwork while it was sunny. Stormy later in the day. Turkey dinner. 17828 steps. 2617 burn. 2600 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
As I was up early on Friday, I got in a 5th movie this week.  Started off with The 9th Life of Louis Drax (2016) which I'd never heard of. It was okay. I wasn't really surprised by the "mystery" of it although some thing were never really explained. Gifted (2017) was cute and did have some points to ponder about child prodigies.  Kill the Messenger (2014) based on a true story ... found some things interesting, but ultimately left depressed. The Informant (2009), another "based on true events" with a decidedly humorous tone, but not enough to redeem the movie for me ... just ehhh. The Newton Boys (1998) was an oldie with a lot of familiar faces. Also based on actual events. I kept me entertained while watching, but didn't have a ton of storyline. So all the movies this week were just okay, nothing I'd really recommend. 


Five Featured Photos ...
 Grabbed a bag of Now&Later candy at the Dollar Tree ...
My son stacked them according to color. He's a little OCD that way.
Happily, these candies don't appeal to me at all.

My three duckies taking a nap ...


 Side flowerbed ... purple! Love lilacs, wish they lasted longer!

 #5 had a couple buddies come cheer him on at his Saturday basketball game.

Silly Snapchat snag ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...