
Not a lot of shifting on the scale this week ... unfortunately it ended up higher than where it was last Monday for official weekly weigh-in. It was a pretty good week, but I did take a rest day on Sunday, the day before stepping on the scale.
I'm wearing/comparing three Fitbits at the moment.
JenB is my One, worn on my bra. ScrapJen is on my wrist, a Versa.
Charger ... is my Charge2, worn at the waist in a clip.
NUMBERS: Official weight 177.2 was up slightly (.7), as was the average (.57 to 175.4). Intake average was 2643. Average burn 3005 ... over for the week, 672. Didn't have a day under my 2000 intake goal. Four days 3000+ burn, three 30k days. Step average 24478 with 68.04 logged miles. Cardio minutes 845/927/1149/944 with 40min Weights.
EXERCISE: Five Zumba classes, with a little extra on my own. Six days of elliptical, achieving my hour five of those days. Five days with treadmill time, double duty on two of those days. No bike this week, but I did do a weight workout once. OTHER ACTIVITY: No basketball on Saturday, but there had been a couple of games earlier in the week. Some shopping and while not all my time in the yard gets accounted for, there was some that made it on the graph.
Here's a look at the day by day ...
- Monday (0521) Started the week off with a 30k day. Hour of elliptical early, then Zumba w/Debbie. Two treadmill times, one jog, one walk. Mowed the lawn. Chicken pillows for dinner. Made a couple basketball highlight videos, then #5 had a late game. 31708 steps. 3321 burn. 2500 intake.
- Tuesday (0522) Glad I hit 30k today, as while I got my hour of elliptical, and Zumba w/Marian, I only got one treadmill time, and it was just a walk. But, there was some shopping and gardening, so I guess those extra steps added up. I usually don't go shopping on Tuesdays, but I wanted to pick up a few things for the garden. #5 had another basketball game tonight, another win. 30910 steps. 3279 burn. 2600 intake.
- Wednesday (0523) Just 24k today. Got my hour of elliptical in early, and Zumba w/MZL ... but then I didn't make it down to the gym until late, and then I only had energy for one mile on the treadmill. Hubs hadn't been feeling well (Menieres) and stayed home for the morning, but did go to work for a bit, before home again for a derby. #4 wasn't feeling well, but went to the derby to help, but then Hubs texted and I brought out #5 to help, bringing #4 back home. I'd gotten some shopping in after class, and then much of the afternoon was helping #4 with a book report. 24218 steps. 3092 burn. 2500 intake.
- Thursday (0524) Back to a 30k day, but barely. Hour of elliptical early, Zumba w/MZL. Straight home after. #1 had the day off. Two treadmill times. One jog, one walk. Hubs had another derby, and #4 went to help. No basketball practice tonight, we have the weekend off for the holiday. 30727 steps. 3324 burn. 2800 intake.
- Friday (0525) Got to 20k, not bad for a Friday. Hubs was taking the day off, and sleeping in. I slept in a bit too, and didn't want to wake him (gym is directly under the bedroom) so no morning workouts. I was subbing Zumba for Debbie (holiday weekend) and class was good. Got three 20min elliptical sessions in during the day. 22722 steps. 2945 burn. 2400 intake.
- Saturday (0526) started the day with a little 5k on the treadmill. Signed up the whole family for an upcoming 5k, so I should train a bit, right? Also did WEIGHTS and a couple elliptical sessions. Mowed the lawn. No basketball today. There had been talk of a tournament, but I was glad to have the weekend off. 23483 steps. 2951 burn. 3200 intake (ate bad much of the day, and finished up with some popcorn and a movie).
- Sunday (0527) Decided to take a rest day, no exercise ... but still hit 10k, on the Versa anyway. Huge rain in the morning, and again in the afternoon, with a little hail too. Brisket dinner. Made mint brownies. 7528 steps. 2121 burn. 2500 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Just three movies this week ... not getting back into the gym on Wednesday, I didn't finish up that movie until Thursday, and then didn't have enough gym time to get a full movie in that day. A couple war movies, perhaps appropriate for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend. Dunkirk (2017) had received rave review. I thought it was good, sad ... Finding Neverland (2004) was one I really enjoyed, even though it too was sad. Three Kings (1999) was a little hard to watch ... again, sad. All had uplifting elements in them though. I made up the rest of the time with some TV series, but I think I'll save those for a TV Tuesday post, which I haven't done in a while.
Five Featured Photos ...
We've been have a problem with broken eggs :( At first I thought it was a magpie, but now I think it's one of the ducks. I've done a little research, and just in case it's momma duck herself needing calcium, I made a trip in to restock the layer feed and get an oyster shell supplement. Hopefully it helps.
My #3 has been working a LOT ... 40 hours last week, which will be fine during summer, but I don't love that when school is in session. He's moved up to management, just like his brother did there. He's also got quite a few friends to come and join the KFC team ...
Not sure where I got this nice bruise ... but it's been bugging me!
I keep pressing against it and it hurts!
Quite the storm on Sunday!
My duckies said "What the Hail?"
I got caught out in the storm myself ... and got drenched.
Had to change clothes completely when I got home.









No comments:
Post a Comment