Well, up a smidgen, but I'm okay with that, considering it wasn't a wonderful week and it ended with uber eating Sunday night, right before Monday weigh-in. I'm glad it wasn't worse! As per usual, I started off the week well. Monday and Tuesday were good for both eating and exercise. I even did weights. Sometimes I'm not sure if that's a good idea so early in the week. Then I'm a bit sore, and it impacts my activity and motivation Wed/Thurs. If I do weights Thursday or Friday, I'm already wimpy on the weekends and it probably won't affect me much. There's been some continued stress (#4, school and scheduling), non-sleeping. After those first couple days, it went downhill ...
NUMBERS: Official weight up .4. Average weight down a tiny bit (-.24). Only two days with a deficit, also only two days under goal. Average intake 2279. Average Burn 2725. Itty bitty deficit for the week (-100). Two days with 3000+ burn, and 30k days. Step average 20873 with 48.83 logged miles. Cardio minutes 699/861/809/1080 with 45min w/Weights.
Here's how MeX3 and the family stacked up our steps ...
I need to get my SuperCoop moving more ... and wearing his Fitbit more.
I need to get my SuperCoop moving more ... and wearing his Fitbit more.
EXERCISE: Only on the elliptical five days this week, and only achieved my hour three of those days. Treadmill time four days, one day with double duty. Zumba four days. No bike this week, but I did do weights once. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Driving was down, grocery shopping was up. One basketball game. Lawn mowing and a pizza run ... Here's the day by day:
- Monday (0401) Bad night. I managed to get my hour of elliptical in, Zumba w/Kirsten and some additional practice on my own. One treadmill time. Store stop. Marinated chicken and had Hubs BBQ it when he got home. Homework help with #4. 28807 steps. 3070 burn. 1700 intake.
- Tuesday (0402) Another bad night. Elliptical in, Zumba, an hour on the treadmill (got distracted by my movie) and even did weights. Homework help with #4 after school. Hubs and #5 did a derby and #3 answered his upcoming dance date. 30027 steps. 3060 burn. 2400 intake.
- Wednesday (0403) Bad night. Again. So stressed about #4 and school and schedules and such. Hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL and two miles treadmill. Glad I got it all in early, as #3 and a friend went to workout after school. Stop at Smiths to pick up prescriptions. Steps 28067. Burn 2948. Intake 1700.
- Thursday (0404) My bad nights generally have been me waking up around 3:00 and not being able to get back to sleep. Last night, I couldn't get to sleep. Felt sick, stuffed up, tickle in my throat. Slept in a little. No elliptical in early ... or at all. Still hit Zumba. Mowed the front lawn. Hubs and #3 did a derby. #5 normally has practice, but we had been given the night off. Stress eating! 16356 steps. 2483 burn. 2900 intake.
- Friday (0405) Just 40min elliptical today ... catching last night's "Grey's Anatomy". Stopped at a store after dropping the boys off. Case lot sale. Spent some time getting everything in and organized and put away. #5 had practice tonight. #3 had his dance date. 16465 steps. 2655 burn. 2050 intake.
- Saturday (0406) Hard time getting to sleep (some snoring) and then awake in the night. Again. Got a couple elliptical sessions in. The boys got much needed haircuts. More homework help. #5 had a basketball game with a pizza party afterward. 13226 steps. 2441 burn. 2200 intake.
- Sunday (0407) We had our big family breakfast. French dip for lunch and Hubs sous vide steaks for dinner. Then, we had double chocolate fountains and a gathering (official meeting of #2's girlfriend's family). 13164 steps. 2421 burn. 3000 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Three movies this week ... no big action/drama, but Disney and musicals! I remember being aware of "Saving Mr. Banks" (2013. 7.5 IMDB) when it was out, but had never gotten around to seeing it. I noticed it was streaming on Netflix now, so, there we go. I liked it a lot. Love Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson. Not really a huge Mary Poppins far, but have seen it (it's been a while) and it was enough to connect. Got a full hour of treadmill time in when watching, when I'd really thought I'd just do two miles, but then missed my mark (I was distracted by the dancing) and just stayed on until the end. I'd seen the first Mama Mia in theaters (with my mama no less) and liked it a lot. I'd had my eye on this sequel (2018. IMDB 6.8), but as I don't really hit theaters much anymore, and this really wouldn't have been one Hubs would have been interested in, I was waiting for it to hit a streaming service. I appeared on HBO this past week, and only my playlist too. I liked it. Then back to the Disney idea, with Christopher Robin (2018. 7.3). I had perhaps seen a preview. I didn't think this would really be my cup of tea ... but it was wonderful. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this newer realistic animation style, but it worked. Loved the familiar voices for the characters (having had the cartoons on for the kids a lot in younger years). Loved the storyline. Thumbs up! As for series (filling in after movies and on days when I wasn't in the gym for a full two hours) ... started the Amazon original "Hannah" but haven't finished up episode one. Looking at Hulu (which I only have for a year on a $1 a month deal) I figured I'd watch "The Last Ship" ... I'd seen the first three seasons, so started season four. And "Greys" of course ...
Five Featured Photos ...
#3 off to the dance ... no, they didn't really take the Segway.
Yes, we do actually own a Segway.
Pizza party after the game.
#4 enjoying the hot tub ...
Mmmm... Brazillian Cheese Rolls
Gluten free ... but not carb/calorie free.
Sunday selfie









No comments:
Post a Comment