Up a little this week. But ... it was Spring Break for the boys. No school, so no school schedule. Sleeping in. No early hour of elliptical. In fact, I only hit my hour of elliptical one day this week. Treadmill time was down, but Zumba was up. With no late-start drop-off, I was able to go to a Friday class. No weights or bike. It was Easter also. Two family gatherings and lots of treats. So, not the best for food or fitness. I'll accept the .5 up.
Weekly steps and stats ...
NUMBERS: Up half a pound for the official weigh-in. Average up a bit
more (.81). Only had a deficit one day, one day under goal. Average
intake was 2329. Average burn was 2715. An overage for the week of 255.
Step average was 19939 with 44.65 logged miles. Cardio minutes
701/825/905/1381.
Not only were my numbers down (other than sleep, which I got a little more of than usual) I was a little off on my Fitbitting too. I forgot my One one morning as I
hit Zumba and the store, missing out on 8000 or so steps. Then I left
it off one night, missing out on the sleep tracking. Then I forgot my
Charge2 another day (again for Zumba and a store stop), having put it on
the charger for a quick recharge, then leaving the house without it.
Usually I'm a little more on top of things (including keeping my devices
charged and ready).
The two littles didn't make it onto the chart again. #5 was close, with 43k, and he doesn't wear his Fitbit during his basketball games, and then forgets to put it back on, and forgets to sync. #4 ... hasn't been moving much, or wearing his Fitbit.
Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0415) Spring break. Sleep in! Just two elliptical sessions and Zumba w/Kirsten for my exercise. Rainy day put me in a baking/cooking mood. Made scones for the kids, then turned the rest of the dough into cinnamon rolls. Meatball subs for dinner. Cool Whip dessert for after. Aunt Olivia stopped by and took #3 and #5 (#4 didn't want to go) to a nearby trampoline park. #4 and I worked on a school assignment ... due today, on break! Steps 18831. Burn 1699. Intake 2400.
- Tuesday (0416) Actually got my hour of elliptical in today, the only day this week. Zumba over at the church, and a little over two miles on the treadmill. Turned on "Glory Road" hoping #4 would get interested ... it IS about basketball, and also about "privilege" which was the topic of yesterday's school assignment. More rain. More baking ... made chocolate chip cookies. Steps 27389. Burn 2997. Intake 2500.
- Wednesday (0417) Hubs hasn't been sleeping well, and it was an especially bad night. He was up and off uber early (like 1:00). I got in a couple elliptical sessions and Zumba w/MZL. Also some additional practice on my own, while #3 and friends were in the home gym. Grocery shopping, and then organizing getting everything away. Finally a beautiful day with sunshine! #2 had a basketball game, and #3 was filling in and playing too, so I went along and watched my big boys play! Hubs prepped a brisket before bed, and had it on the smoker during the night (which required some night checking from him ... so sleep was still not happening). Steps 24405. Burn 2966. Intake 2300.
- Thursday (0418) I've been asking the boys if they want to do anything, and have encouraged #4 to invite friends over, but they've just been lazing around all day. Today I switched up my Zumba and went to Prairie Stake, as Kirsten was subbing and had asked if I'd help. She ended up not coming, and Heather B was there to teach. She's a fun one and I was happy to dance with her, and she still had me do some (I was fine with whatever). A stop at the library and Smiths on the way home. Cleaning day. I mowed the front lawn. Two elliptical sessions. #5 had practice in the evening, and I walked the track while I waited. I was sure Hubs would be asleep before I got back, but he wasn't, and we even got an episode of "Mad Men" in. Steps 30440. Burn 3136. Intake 1900.
- Friday (0419) I got to hit Zumba on a Friday! Fun! Also ellipticalled while I caught last night's "Grey's Anatomy" episode. Mowed the back lawn, trimming and edging too. Dropped #5 off for practice and helped #4 with another school assignment. Made Swig cookies. Steps 23106. Burn 2786. Intake 2300.
- Saturday (0420) Fairly busy day. Started off with two and half miles on the treadmill. We had an Easter party with my side in the afternoon. Usually I bring the eggs, but my mom said she'd handle it ... not many littles to be looking for them. I packed up a basket with a bunch of little games and "ears" for pictures. I'd frosted the Swig cookies from yesterday and prepped them to take. We were there for a couple hours, then had to hurry home, as #5 had two basketball games. We just barely had time for him to change and he and I were off again. They won both. I spaced of "bunny" duties until after I retired to bed, but figured I'd beat the boys up in the morning. Steps 14280. Burn 2404. Intake 1900.
- Sunday (0421) Up early to be the Easter bunny. Very low key, just some candy and little toys. While I waited for the boys to wake, I started on roll dough. Made half into orange rolls, and have into regular dinner rolls. Also made jello cubes and Cool Whip dessert and rice krispie treats ... all for the family party (Hub's side) later in the day. Hubs smoked a ham. We still did breakfast, accented with Easter candy. I stayed pretty busy prepping and attempting to keep the kitchen cleaned up as I went along. We headed out and stayed a couple hours there. I could tell #4 was done, so we headed home. We'd missed #1 and wife, who didn't come, and #3 who had to work. No exercise today. My Versa steps were quite a bit higher than my One ... 9240 steps (14702 on Versa, usually lower!). Burn 2339. Intake ... 3000. Oops, over. Hubs totally bagged his diet for the day too.
***What I Watched While Working Out *** With Spring Break, sleeping in and being off schedule, I figured my gym time would be limited. I didn't commit to any movies this week. Watching "The Last Ship" which I've recorded off Hulu with my PlayOn service (so I can skip commercials). Most days, I just watched one episode (two 20min elliptical sessions).
*** Five Featured Photos ***
Jumping with cousins on Monday ...
My two big basketball boys ... they won!
Walking the track while waiting during #5's practice on Thursday.
My one 30k day for this week.
My bunny boys ...
My big boys and their love bunnies! ♥
No excuses ... holiday and Spring Break behind us, I should be back on track now!








No comments:
Post a Comment