Monday, April 15, 2019

Weekly Weigh-In #297 (173.8)

 Well, stayed exactly the same this week. At least for the official Monday morning step on the scale. I was able to hit a few lower marks, so the average went down a little. Need to be able to keep those for the official weigh-in, then drop out of the 170s. Changing that middle number ... Overall though, it was an active week. Better for fitness than for food, although eating was never completely out of control. Here are the Fitbit stats.

 NUMBERS: Official weight stayed the same, with the average dropping a bit (-.8 to 172.63).  Four days with a deficit, three days under goal. Average intake was 2171. Average Burn 2827. Deficit for the week (-2073).  Three days 3000+ burn/30k days. Step average 24491 with 63.15 logged miles. Cardio minutes 864/1117/1062/1407 and 45 min w/weights.



EXERCISE: Got in my hour of elliptical five days, and had one additional day with 40min. Five days with treadmill time, one with double duty, and then some track time on Thursday. Four Zumba classes. No bike. One weight workout.  

Here's the Day by Day ...

  • Monday (0408) Hour of elliptical, Zumba and two times on the treadmill. Kept calories in check too ... so I should be skinny by tomorrow, right? 32782 steps. 3139 burn. 1650 intake. 
  • Tuesday (0409) And #4 is sick. Again. Hour of elliptical, Zumba and one treadmill time. Weather was so nice yesterday, but cold front coming in. 28715 steps. 2998 burn. 2300 intake.
  • Wednesday (0410) With the wet weather, the worms were out, and I gathered some for the ducks. Lots of squats! Hour of elliptical, Zumba and a treadmill time. Store stop for groceries and gas.  After school, it was registration for #4 ... stressful two minutes! We got the classes he wanted, but some friends didn't move quick enough. 31471 steps. 3182 burn. 1950 intake.
  • Thursday (0411) Hour of elliptical, Zumba, one treadmill time, WEIGHTS, and then jogged/walked the track in the evening at #5's basketball practice. Cleaning and lawn care came today. Hubs and #3 did a derby. 36342 steps. 3389 burn. 1800 intake. 
  • Friday (0412) Late start, no Zumba. Got in my hour of elliptical and one mile treadmill. Made soup and breadsticks. Cinnamon rolls too. No practice tonight for #5. 18577 steps. 2563 burn. 2700 intake. 
  • Saturday (0413) Started the day with two miles on the treadmill. Hubs ran into work, then had a derby. #5 had two games. Got the lawn mowed. 12958 steps. 2252 burn. 2500 intake. 
  • Sunday (0414) Two 20min sessions on the elliptical for exercise. Big breakfast, and hubs made tri-tip for dinner. I added cheddar biscuits and steamed veggies. Hubs and I did watch the latest GOT. 10594 steps. 2265 burn. 2300 intake. 

***What I Watched While Working Out ***

Three movies ... a WW2 tale, a post-apocalyptic horror, and a "based on a true story" type. The Debt (2010, IMDB 6.9) was okay. It was one that as the end rolled around, I thought "why did they tell this story?"  I'd heard a lot of buzz about A Quiet Place (2018. IMDB 7.6) when it was in theaters. The kids went to see it. I was interested in it, then ... I heard spoilers, and, well, it spoiled it for me. I was no longer willing to pay to go see it, but figured I'd wait until it was streaming. It was good. I liked it, even knowing the spoiler. I had seen Invictus (2009. IMDB 7.3) before, but noticed it was on the "leaving soon" list on HBO, so I figured I'd give it a quick watch again. I really liked it, and it went along with some of the stuff my #4 has been studying in school.  My non-movie workout time was my weekly "Grey's Anatomy" and season 4 of "The Last Ship) which I finished up on Sunday. On to the next season, which just hit Hulu. 

Five Featured Photos ...
 Tulips

 A neighbor's kitty passed away (15 years old) and she didn't want their extra supplies to go to waste, so she brought them to us. Our kitties said thank you.

School assignment for #4 ... culture of you

A few weeks ago I posted an 82° gym temp.
This 70° was MUCH better!
A little cool for me, but I'm sure the basketball boys appreciated it!

Saturday night smores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...