I must admit, I was a little disappointed this week. After an original scale slide at the start of the week, it bopped back up again and stayed there. This was a good week. On schedule. Trying Intermittent Fasting, 16:8. Eating and exercise weren't perfect, but weren't bad, so the scale getting stuck was a bit frustrating.
NUMBERS: Official weight up half a pound. Average was down a quarter pound. I did have a deficit for the week (-2377) with three days under goal. Average intake 2000. Average Burn 2790. Three 3000+ burn days, two 30k days. Step average 22408 with 52.81 logged miles. Cardio minutes 746/1040/950/1416 and 45min w/Weights.
10k difference for seven-day steps, in my One worn on the hip, and my Versa on my wrist. My old Charge2 worn on my torso was between the two. Got all the boys on deck this week. #2 topped 100k, and #5 and #3 were close. #5 doesn't wear his Fitbit during basketball games, and he had two. He also usually charges on Sunday, and misses out on those steps, so I think my ColtBolt really hit 100k also. Happy to have my #4 get some steps. Honestly, not all were "steps" per se. The boys got a new virtual reality video game (Beat Saber ... a little like Guitar Hero./Just Dance. Lots of arm movements), but he sure works up a sweat, and it is activity, so I'll take it.
EXERCISE: Got my hour of elliptical in Mon-Fri, five of the seven days. Treadmill time four days, with double duty one day. Four Zumba classes, and a little on my own. On weight workout. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Driving, low, but still my homebody high. Got my hair done, looong appointment. Two basketball games for #5. Some family time, out to eat with #1, wife and my folks. The usual grocery shopping, and a fast food run for some Popeyes. And I have a Hubs and five boys, but I mow the lawn, because I like mowing the lawn! Get in some steps and sunshine and the smell of fresh cut grass. Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0422) Back to the school schedule after Spring Break. I was awake early ... 4:00. Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba w/Kirsten and a little on my own. Two miles treadmill and I mowed the front lawn. The boys have been enjoying their new "Beat Saber" video game. Made chicken pillows for dinner. Kept calories low, even with my stop at the store and clearance candy purchases. Got in yesterday's GOT. Steps 33419. Burn 3298. Intake 1300.
- Tuesday (0423) Hour of elliptical, Zumba at the church, two treadmill times. Had to Uber #1 to/from work to a dental appointment as he and his wife are a one car family at the moment. Hubs had a derby up North that he went to straight from work. 32689 steps. 3160 burn. 2100 intake.
- Wednesday (0424) Hubs was up uber early, and then had to stay late for another derby. My exercise was the usual ... hour of elliptical, Zumba, two miles treadmill. Got all the Easter decor and such put away. My folks and #1 and wife were going to dinner and invited me along, so I went. Haven't been out to eat in a long time. Braza Grill, it was good. Eating was over. 26418 steps. 2947 burn. 2700 intake.
- Thursday (0425) Weight was up! In addition to my usual exercise (hour of elliptical, Zumba and treadmill time) I got in a session with weights. Planned on walking during #5's basketball practice in the evening, but he ended up being able to get a ride, so I had the evening off. Kept eating in check. Cleaning day. Having some tooth trouble :( 27537 steps. 3014 burn. 1500 intake.
- Friday (0426) Just my hour of elliptical for exercise. Friday's are always a bit off schedule, and I was feeling my weight workout from yesterday. #3 had gone to see "Endgame" last night (or early this morning) and #1 was taking the littles late tonight... except #4 didn't end up going. Got in a little lawn mowing (front again), although the weather turned and I got sprinkled on. Saving the back for tomorrow. Dropped off #5 to get a ride to practice, just to find out the college was booked ... so no practice. Hubs on his way home and nearby, so he grabbed the boys and brought them home. 17736 steps. 2520 burn. 1900 intake.
- Saturday (0427) Started the day stressing when I found out #4 hadn't gone to the movie. He had been SO excited about it. Not sure if it was a depressive episode, or just too tired (movie didn't start until 11:30, uggg, way past MY bedtime) ... but he had a nap earlier. He's always tired :( Anyway, some stress eating. He said he was fine, just tired. But now, when will he see it and who will he see it with? Hubs went into work, but ended up coming back home as the internet was out. Got the back lawn mowed. Some ducky time ... Hubs had ordered mealworms. Hubs made steak for dinner, I added Brazilian Cheese Rolls. #5 had two games, at 7:00 and 8:00. Won the first, lost the second. Then he had a sleepover with a couple teammates. Hubs was already asleep when I got back. No official exercise today. 10259 steps. 2365 burn. 2600 intake.
- Sunday (0428) No exercise today either. Started the day with family breakfast. Nice weather outside again. Hubs and #2 and I tackled the trampoline in the back. The old basketball stand too. It had been great for the boys for a while, but was a little ratty, had a hole, and all the birds in the neighborhood love to land on it. Bird poop everywhere. So ... time for it to be gone. A neighbor took all the metal (from the tramp and stand) for scrap, and Hubs took what was left to a work dumpster. A little less shelter for the ducks, but more open space. My SIL Olivia had me scheduled to come in Thursday to do my hair (blondify me) but said she had some time tonight, and I felt like that would work better. Headed over at 5:30 ... didn't get home until 10:30! Hubs was asleep again. GOT will have to wait until tomorrow. 9065 steps. 2224 burn. 1900 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Three movies this week. I'd heard a lot of buzz about Crazy Rich Asians (2018, IMDB 7.0) when it was in theaters. It landed on HBO this week, so I watched. It was cute. I'd loved the first Pitch Perfect, the second ... not so much, enough that I hadn't really had much interest in the third installment (2017, IMDB 5.8). But, I noticed it was leaving HBO at the end of April, so, I figured I'd give it a try. I think maybe I liked it better than the second one ... or I was just more accepting of the ridiculousness. Finally, Mean Girls (2004, IMDB 7.0). Not a rewatch for me, this was my first viewing. I know, it's an iconic one everyone is supposed to know everything about. I'd just never seen it. Now I'll be able to get all the references out there. I was sad there wasn't a new Grey's Anatomy this week. I finished up "The Last Ship" ... season five, which was the series end as well. I liked it a lot. Noticed "Humans" season three is now streaming on Amazon, so that's next on my list.
Five Featured Photos
The boys and their new "Beat Saber" game ...
#2 practicing his electrician skills, switching out a smoke detector.
Being blondified ...
The lilacs are starting to bloom!
Lucky ducks ... Hubs bought them some mealworm treats!







No comments:
Post a Comment