I'm a little late getting my weekly weigh-in and report up on the blog ... and I will be backdating it to October 2 to keep everything chronologically correct. This wasn't a great week, and it showed up on the scale popping back up into the 170s. BUT, I can say (writing this late) that it adjusted quite quickly, as I was fairly sure it would. I was distracted by duckies this week (our eggs hatched) and two of my Zumba classes cancelled (unable to use the church gym). Eating was a bit up too.
NUMBERS: Official weight up 2.4 pounds but the average stayed almost the same (up .57 to 167.86) so I'm not too stressed about the first number. Average intake 2314. Average daily burn 2930. Managed a deficit for the week (-2227). Step average was 25,833 with 92.72 logged miles. Just two 30k days, although four were 3000+ on burn. Cardio minutes 1050/1049/1093/1022 ... no weight workouts (as admitted above, an off week).
A look ala Life Cycle ... Checking out my chart, it's obvious I don't get out much. I'm a homebody. Life Cycle is ironically a bit of an introvert incentive actually. I feel I get "credit" or "proof" for leaving the house (even though my exercise is actually in the home gym).
EXERCISE: Hour of elliptical every day, as well as treadmill time all seven days. Zumba ... only three classes, a little extra on my own. Two times on the bike. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Some shopping ... I missed mowing this week
(between weather and the grass not growing as much). #5 had three
basketball games, all on Saturday.
Day by Day ...
- Monday (0925) Started the week off with a bang ... 30k day. Got in my hour of elliptical early, then Zumba w/Debbie. Hit the treadmill twice and then got on the bike before bed. We had one of the eggs hatch today. 32614 steps. 3309 burn. 1900 intake.
- Tuesday (0926) Got in my three 20min sessions on the elliptical while I got the boys off to school. Zumba w/Marian. Twice on the treadmill ... watched "X-Men Apocalypse" but I guess I missed a couple of the movies before it. Oops. Eating was a little out of control today. A bit of a stress with the eggs, but the remaining three ducklings made it out. 23405 steps. 2958 burn. 2500 intake.
- Wednesday (0927) Just about 700 steps shy of 30k, should have stepped a bit more. Routine was off today ... #3 was out of school today (PT Conferences) ... both he and #1 spent some time in MY gym today. No Zumba class either, as they were cleaning the church. I did 30min on my own, got my elliptical in early, and fit in two treadmill times between boys. Also mowed the front lawn. Too many treats today. 29297 steps. 3032 burn. 2200 intake.
- Thursday (0928) Good day for fitness ... not so much for food. Oversnacking. But got in my hour of elliptical early, Zumba w/MZL, twice on the treadmill and a bike session. #5 had basketball in the evening. Hubs and #3 did a derby. 32355 steps. 3206 burn. 2600 intake.
- Friday (0928) Fridays are often "off" a bit with late start and early out ... more so today as I didn't have Zumba (cancelled at the WJ building). I'd hoped to get in a weight workout with that extra hour, but it didn't happen. Still did my hour of elliptical and two treadmill times. Made oodles of snickerdoodles (huge batch ... not entirely intentional) but I think I kept calories in check, even with snacking on some. 22213 steps. 2739 burn. 2000 intake.
- Saturday (0930) Wrapping up the month ... got in three 20min sessions on the elliptical and 30min treadmill walk. Caught up on the new "Grey's Anatomy" episodes while I worked out. Busy w/basketball as #5 had three games. Popcorn and a DVD in the evening (The Big Sick). 19171 steps. 2567 burn. 2300 intake.
- Sunday (1001) Same workouts as yesterday. An hour of elliptical, half hour treadmill time. Watched season premieres of "This is Us" and "The Good Doctor" during my workouts. Big family breakfast, big family dinner ... and more snickerdoodles with leftover dough. 17164 steps. 2492 burn. 2700 intake.
I almost forgot my Five Featured Photos ...
not any people pictures this week!
Lots of ducky pictures ...
... and out experiencing the world for the first time.
More cute critters ...
Cuddling Kitties
#3 got asked to Sadie Hawkins
... and we had a rousing email exchange with my family over word usage.
It was pretty funny! My mom always said "boughten" growing up.
Just FYI ... spell check catches it (indicating it is NOT a word).
What I Watched While Working Out This Week
I got in five movies this past week ... started with an old one, The Golden Compass. Overall I liked it, but didn't care for the abrupt ending. I realize it's based on a book series, but there weren't any additional movies. I may have to check out the books. Then recent blockbusters ... X-Men Apocalypse. I know I'd seen at least one of the more recent X-Men (with the characters in their younger years) but really couldn't recall. I felt a tad out of the loop, but overall not a big deal. I liked it ... but the original trilogy is still my favorite. Independence Day: Resurgence. I'd heard a lot of negative about this one, so I guess I went in not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. Nothing close to the original, but it kept me entertained. Legend of Tarzan. I know there had been a live action Tarzan ... which I haven't seen and am not really interested in. I didn't think I'd care for this one, but it was rated fairly highly, so I decided to give it a chance. Was pleasantly surprised. I liked it. 10 Cloverfield Lane. I had seen Cloverfield a long time ago, and wasn't to in the loop about the connection (although it's fairly obvious). I thought this was a good, intense show. For the weekend, I watched some of the series that started this Fall. The first two Grey's Anatomy, This is Us, and giving The Good Doctor a try.
September has come to an end ... on to October!







No comments:
Post a Comment