Halloween Zumba ... costumes encouraged! As my boys have gotten bigger, I've hit the sales after the holiday to pick up a few adult sized costumes. Last year, I was a convict ... this year? A cushion. WHOOPIE! Yes, I wore this to Zumba. Drove there in full getup and danced in it the entire time.
Here's a little peek at class ...
Like last year ... THRILLER was part of the Halloween dancing celebration. We did it in Debbie's class on Monday, MZL on Wed/Thurs and when my regular Tuesday had to cancel, I hit Heather B's Zumba class and they did it there too. The choreography was so similar, but each class had a few minor tweaks that made it their own.
... and like two years ago, when #4 was a 6th grader, I headed over to the elementary to see the annual 6th grade Thriller dance. My #5 is a 6th grader this year. Their choreography was different from the Zumba ones, and different from his brother's class too.
My Whoopie cushion get-up was yesterday ...
I was a little less dressed up today - but still had a hint of Halloween sparkle
Happy Halloween.
Don't eat TOO much candy!


No comments:
Post a Comment