NUMBERS: Official weight down 5.7 pounds. Average down also (-1.23 to 166.63). I was able to keep intake under burn every day. Average intake 1643. Average burn 3559 ... resulting in a large deficit for the week (-7630). Step average was 27,948 with 111.01 logged miles. Cardio minutes came in at 1160/1086/1199/1144 with 80 minutes strength training.
EXERCISE: I got in my hour of elliptical every day this week. Treadmill time every day except Saturday, so six out of seven days. Five Zumba classes with a little extra on my own. Four times on the bike. One time w/weights and two small ab/core sessions.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: There are always some shopping steps getting groceries and mowing the lawn. Simply sitting while I get my nails done and driving the kids around. Saturday was booked with basketball ... #5 had FOUR games. They were tough ones too. They lost three, but managed a win for the final one.
Here's a look at the day by day ...
- Monday (1002) Weight bumped up over the weekend, but that motivated me. Good day for exercise and eating. Hour of elliptical and hour of treadmill while watching "Beauty and the Beast". Zumba w/Debbie. Some abs and bike before bed. 30276 steps. 3172 burn. 1550 intake.
- Tuesday (1003) Started the day with my three elliptical sessions, got in two treadmill times later in the day while watching the Netflix movie "What Happened to Monday". Zumba w/Marian and I got in a weight workout. Also mowed the lawn. Don't know if I ever stopped moving today (except in the car driving kids). Chicken pillows for dinner. 32971 steps. 3378 burn. 1800 intake.
- Wednesday (1004) Had a tough time keeping calories in check today ... I did, but I wanted to eat ALL the things. Stayed busy though ... elliptical, treadmill, bike and Zumba w/MZL. Also a nail appointment, grocery shopping & duckie time. Hubs had a derby, wasn't home until late. 31854 steps. 3167 burn. 1700 intake.
- Thursday (1005) Productive day. Elliptical, Zumba, Treadmill, Bike and abs/core. Also kept calories in check, even with Dominos for dinner. #5 had basketball practice in the evening. 34172 steps. 3300 burn. 1650 intake.
- Friday (1006) 30k on a Friday! #3 and a buddy were in the gym early, but I got 30min elliptical in before elementary drop-off. I was subbing for Debbie's Zumba today. Took the ducklings into the elementary school for #5 to do a show and tell. Fit in treadmill and bike, cleaned the house and dropped #5 off at practice. Wondering if I forgot to log some eating as calories were low. 32802 steps. 3300 burn. 1000 intake.
- Saturday (1007) Busy day with basketball ... #5 had FOUR games. Tough ones too, lost three, won one. Fit in my hour of elliptical, but that was it for exercise, although I did a little work in the garden. Kept calories in check. 14815 steps. 2435 burn. 1600 intake.
- Sunday (1008) We didn't do our big breakfast (Hubs ran into work) ... which is helpful when counting calories. No big dinner either, turkeyloaf, which I don't eat. I made some sugar cookies, but only had one. Got my hour of elliptical in, and 30min treadmill time. 18749 steps. 2659 burn. 2200 intake.
Monday at Zumba I felt a pinchy pain on my ring finger, I took off my ring and had a slight tear in the skin. Not sure if the ring caught or what ... but I've been giving my finger a break to heal, even though I feel a bit naked without my wedding ring on.
Silly kids complain of being cold ... but when the house was 64° I figured I could turn on the heat for the first time this Fall. Of course it warmed up a bit ... enough that we switched back to A/C.
#1 and friends ... and duckling date!
Pink out at the high school football game. My #3.
#2 wondered if anyone would notice if he tried to take his little brother's place on the basketball court this weekend. The uniform fits ... kind of!
What I Watched This Week While Working Out ...
Disney's new Beauty and the Beast was recently added to Netflix, so that was my first movie of the week. Eh ... I thought it was okay. So much CGI, that they should just animate it. Oh hey did!I am a fan of the original Disney version, I haven't seen the stage production which I'd guess would be more along the lines of this movie, but relying more on costuming than CGI. Then I tried out a Netflix Original What Happened to Monday. I liked it. I'm a fan of futuristic stuff. I've read several books with a similar there (overpopulation, kids limited) and at also had shades of Orphan Black with the same actress portraying clones/identical siblings. Next up was Hacksaw Ridge. My son warned me it was intense. I think I struggled most with the cruelty from the other American soldiers! It was a good workout movie. Then an older movie, Body of Lies ... which was fine. Not a lot of story. I'd got the Passengers DVD from the library. This was one that caught my interest even while it was in theaters. I didn't get out to see it there, but I really liked it. For the weekend, I caught to most recent episodes of Grey's Anatomy, This is Us and The Good Doctor.
I keep meaning to blog more than just this weekly weigh-in ... I have some posts running through my mind, but I just don't sit down at the computer long enough to get them out!








No comments:
Post a Comment